Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

wedding!

Magicwildwolf69
July 3rd, 2009, 10:34 PM
well i have a lot of wedding pics! but with many of them being of big in size i'm trying to link my facebook so who every wants to see them can. if not i'll just keep resizing them.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84018&id=619979308&l=0b520e7afb

BeagleMum
July 3rd, 2009, 10:39 PM
Great pics!! You had the same dress that I had wanted when I was planning my wedding, same colour too!! I loved your hair, that's so pretty. What was the sand ceremony about? That looked cool!!

mollywog
July 3rd, 2009, 10:41 PM
Congrats!!! Looks like everything went off without a hitch! The day just flies by, doesn't it!!! Good thing you have all those pics to keep the memories alive! :highfive:

EndOfFashion
July 3rd, 2009, 10:42 PM
Of COURSE I had to check out your pics - it seems my life is centred on weddings now :laughing:

Your hair turned out gorgeous! And I looove your dress - simple, elegant, and the perfect amount of red. Did you end up making your bouquet yourself?

Oh, and the sand ceremony! I don't think many people do that, but we've done it on our show - I love the meaning behind it. Where did you hear about it??

growler~GateKeeper
July 5th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Great pics MWW :thumbs up You look so happy :cloud9: :cloud9:

Love your hair & the dress is gorgeous. I'm glad the rain held off for the most part :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Very neat!! You look like you were very happy. So does hubby. Love the sand ceremony. Uniting yourselves together - you pink, hubby blue. Sands never to be separated. Very unique.
When my daughter and her hubby got married they didn't exchange rings. Instead they did the binding ceremony with a scarf around their wrists. :thumbs up
Wishing you many years of happiness. :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
July 5th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Congrats!!!!!! Love your hair and dress!!! So happy for you

Love4himies
July 5th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Beautiful pics, magicwildwolf :lovestruck:. I love the colours you choose, everything looks absolutely beautiful :lovestruck:.

lUvMyLaB<3
July 5th, 2009, 08:50 PM
*awe* pretty!! Love the colours! Looks like you truly enjoyed your day, looks like what all of us girls dream about from the time we can walk, our day to be a real princess, and you really looked the part! Congrats and good luck in your future!

Dee-O-Gee
July 5th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Wonderful pictures MWW! Looks like your day turned out beautiful and love the pictures of Emily eating her pickle! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Very nice pictures. :)

phoozles
July 6th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Love your pics, date twin! You look absolutely radiant!

It rained where you were? I'm sorry to hear that, but it didn't seem to stop the party!

Congrats!

chico2
July 6th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Lovely dress and you certainly are beaming,your hair is beautiful,it does not look like the rain spoiled anything:thumbs up
Hope you and Tim will have a wonderful life together:grouphug:
What is a sand-ceremony,never heard of it??

Magicwildwolf69
July 8th, 2009, 12:52 AM
hehe chico2 its tom :D

the sand ceremony is like a united candle. instead of using two candles to light one big one we use two bottles of sand and pour it into another bottle combing our different personalities together. My JP told me about it and i really wanted to do it.

thanks everyone for the lovely comments. it turned out so well. i was really happy. even though my husband was speechless most of the day. he kept telling me i looked "good." i was like huh good only good. :laughing: i think he was just all overwhelmed :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
July 10th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Of COURSE I had to check out your pics - it seems my life is centred on weddings now :laughing:

Your hair turned out gorgeous! And I looove your dress - simple, elegant, and the perfect amount of red. Did you end up making your bouquet yourself?

Oh, and the sand ceremony! I don't think many people do that, but we've done it on our show - I love the meaning behind it. Where did you hear about it??

eof my JP told me about it and we decided to do it. and i made my bouquet myself :) it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be.

onster
July 10th, 2009, 10:04 PM
awwww beautiful pics...u look lovely!! Love the red in the dress.

rainbow
July 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM
More great pics :cloud9: .....I love the sand ceremony idea. :thumbs up