Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who uses Feline Fresh Scoopable?

Helene4
July 3rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
I've been using Feline Fresh Scoopable cat litter for Kira and Jadzia. It took a little while for them to get used to it but now everything is super. I'm really pleased with it: it is environmentally friendly and there is no bad odour.

The store where I get it from now seems to have trouble getting it's supply from the company in the States :frustrated:. It's been on back order for 2 months. I've heard they also have trouble getting pet food from the USA like Eagle Pack. There is no mention of problems on the company's website.

What's going on? Am I the only one having this problem? I would hate to go back to clay litter and I can't get Feline Fresh anywhere else :yell:. The store where I buy it is 2 hours away but thank goodness they offer home delivery.

Thanks for your comments.:)

TacoGrl
July 3rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
I am not really sure about the Feline Fresh issue, but I have found Pet Planet has been having problems getting EVO in and the cost has skyrocketed! :eek: The manager said it has to do with some kind of extra taxes the USA has put on pet supplies going into Canada. :shrug:

14+kitties
July 3rd, 2009, 11:20 PM
I use Feline Fresh mixed with Shweat Scoop in the inside boxes. I find it keeps the smell down a little better. I wasn't able to get it for a while at the PetValu in my town. It was there today though. :D