Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Remember Emma?

luckypenny
July 2nd, 2009, 11:52 PM
Thought I'd share a little update I received from her mom last week. She still looks all puppy :cloud9:.

"Emma completed and passed her novice training. She was as good and sometimes better than the dogs that could hear. Iíve got her enrolled in a Beyond Beginners course starting in a couple of weeks which should be fun.

Now that the weather is nicer weíve taken a lot of hikes. I live in a part of Calgary that has miles of trails within minutes of my front door...Emma loves the water as long as her feet can still touch the ground. She is really funny to watch and itís a great way to tire her out when it is hot. She is still going to daycare a couple days a week. Both the staff and the other clients and their dogs really seem to think she is pretty special, something I definitely know."

growler~GateKeeper
July 3rd, 2009, 12:01 AM
What a great update :thumbs up Emma certainly looks cherished :cloud9: she's got loads of toys, a nice plush blanket & she sleeps on the couch :thumbs up

luckypenny
July 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM
I just want to reach into the first picture, scoop her up, and smoosh her :o :lovestruck:.

TeriM
July 3rd, 2009, 12:05 AM
Awww, that is wonderful news :thumbs up. Emma doesn't look like a piglet anymore :laughing:, now she is a gorgeous and cherished family dog :cloud9:.

Mat&Murph
July 3rd, 2009, 01:34 AM
Awww what a sweetie!!! She looks great!!!! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 3rd, 2009, 06:41 AM
Awww, Emma looks like she is having the life of a princess :lovestruck:.

BenMax
July 3rd, 2009, 06:48 AM
Emma looks GREAT LP. BTW - I have sent some pitties to the same place. They are AMAZING!!!!

You did good my friend - really good!:thumbs up

chico2
July 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
LP,awww Emma,what a lucky girl and she still looks like a baby only there is more of her.:lovestruck:
LP,you did good,I was feeling a bit miserable this morning,Emmas pics were a good picker-upper:thumbs up

edwina
July 3rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
I like how she looks like she is peaking out of one eye in that second pic, (Are they watching? , is she taking a picture?, i hope i look good.) :D

Chaser
July 3rd, 2009, 09:37 AM
She is so insanely adorable! And she looks like such a happy girl :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 3rd, 2009, 09:58 AM
She looks absolutely marvelous, LP! :highfive: She's grown into such an accomplished young lady!

What a great update! Thanks for sharing it with us!

ancientgirl
July 3rd, 2009, 10:11 AM
She's lovely, and looks like she's got it made.

I'm so happy she has a home where she is so loved.

mollywog
July 3rd, 2009, 10:27 AM
aww, adorable. It's so nice to see deserving pets being spoiled in their furever homes! :lovestruck: :thumbs up thanks for the update, LP!

diandpat
July 3rd, 2009, 10:36 AM
Oh My Heavens :lovestruck: She just looks sooooooooooo content!!! I am so happy this perfect family was found for her and she was sooooooooo lucky you were her foster Mum LP :cloud9::cloud9:

How nice that you continue to get updates too (lucky for us also ;) )

Dog Dancer
July 3rd, 2009, 10:53 AM
Emma looks so content. What a great update, thanks for sharing.

Rottielover
July 3rd, 2009, 11:48 AM
Oh wow has she grown, she looks perfectly content there

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 02:43 AM
She is adorable!

Debbie

BMDLuver
July 4th, 2009, 07:25 AM
She looks amazing! I didn't realize all those black spots would turn to brown later on...

Frenchy
July 4th, 2009, 07:48 AM
My little piglet ! :lovestruck: she looks soooo good and happy ! :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 4th, 2009, 07:49 AM
She looks incredibly happy in her furever home. :cloud9: