Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing, Jezabell (aka Bella)

Dee-O-Gee
June 30th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Jezabell (Bella) is a 15 lb., LHD that our oldest daughter adopted from a PetsMart store. Prior to her stay at the store, poor Bella spent over 6 months in various shelters.

At one point, she had a terrible wound on her tail and unfortunately, lost the tip of it but, it's all healed up now.

Bella is 5 years old, very affectionate, loving and is quite content with her new forever mummy. :cloud9:

Not really great pictures but I thought she was worth sharing.

hazelrunpack
June 30th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Oh, she looks like a sweetie! :flirt: Did your daughter just adopt her today? Bella looks pretty comfy with her new Mom already! :D

14+kitties
June 30th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Bella is a very pretty girl. So is your daughter. They will make a great team. Please thank your daughter for being Bella's :angel:.

Dee-O-Gee
June 30th, 2009, 11:48 PM
She went and finalized the adoption on Sunday and brought her back to our house for the afternoon. It was pretty comical as Kitty (our own kitty) didn't know what to make of her but never hissed or growled at Bella! :eek:

Gryphon just wanted to play!!! :confused: He sprawled himself flat on his belly under the bed to get a sniff and whimpered--he's such a sucky boy! :D

Bella was pretty cool with the surroundings at our zoo but has fallen in love with her forever home at our daughter's place. :)

Dee-O-Gee
June 30th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Bella is a very pretty girl. So is your daughter. They will make a great team. Please thank your daughter for being Bella's :angel:.

Thank you 14+...She is very pretty and--very big (Bella not our daughter)! :D

Our daughter has always wanted a Mainecoone long haired type of kitty and Jezabell just went to her with open arms and is truly making herself at home. :)

edwina
July 1st, 2009, 12:00 AM
How cute she is. :flirt:

Jim Hall
July 1st, 2009, 12:24 AM
the only thing to say is awwwwwww

Tundra_Queen
July 1st, 2009, 02:19 AM
Your daughter and the kitty are both beauties!

Debbie

TeriM
July 1st, 2009, 02:48 AM
Congrats on the beautiful new addition :lovestruck: :thumbs up.

mollywog
July 1st, 2009, 08:24 AM
I love happy endings! :lovestruck:

chico2
July 1st, 2009, 08:34 AM
Awww what a beautiful Tabby-girl,she looks very much like one I saw at our Pet-Smart store a while back.
I soooo wanted to adopt her,but there was no way:sad:
:grouphug:to your daughter for rescuing this stunning girl:thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Bella's name suits her very well. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
July 1st, 2009, 04:44 PM
Well Bella has settled in quite nicely and loves her new forever home. :cloud9:
My daughter bought her a beautiful rhinestone, stretchy collar with a little twinkle bell on it. She's stylin' now! :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 1st, 2009, 04:54 PM
She's a beauty ! I love fluffy cats :cloud9:

chico2
July 1st, 2009, 05:11 PM
I just had to have another look,she's gorgeous:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
July 1st, 2009, 05:40 PM
I just had to have another look,she's gorgeous:lovestruck:

She really is a beautiful girl and so well behaved. I too am fond of Mainecoons and Bella is a pretty close match. :cloud9:

Her characteristics are also similar in that she follows my daughter all around and will just sprawl out on the floor next to her feet!

Bella also knows how to fetch and return--GO FIGURE! :D