Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bought a cat tree today...

TacoGrl
June 30th, 2009, 09:43 PM
...and it came with cats on it!

TacoGrl
June 30th, 2009, 09:44 PM
...and one more...and no, Messina isnt always on top...it just worked that way before the batteries died :wall:

14+kitties
June 30th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Wow! I need to shop where you do! Last week you bought a rug that came with kitties. This week a cat tree!! So neat. :D Looks like the kitties are really enjoying it. :cloud9: I love Seth in the second one. His look is precious!

TacoGrl
July 1st, 2009, 12:08 AM
Yes, I know...it's like the stores I shop at have an infestation of cats...they lay dormant until I bring the things home! I wonder if there is a spray for that? :laughing:

It's funny Seth will take a flying leap at the tallest post and hang there like a monkey trying to get Messina's attention...she will somersault down on to him and then they wrap around the tree like ferrets! I need batteries for hte camera. :frustrated:

Dee-O-Gee
July 1st, 2009, 12:23 AM
It almost looks like the cat tree was built right into the carpet! :)

Great color matching! :thumbs up

Humph??? A dormant kitty spray! :D

edwina
July 1st, 2009, 01:09 AM
Wow! I need to shop where you do! Last week you bought a rug that came with kitties. This week a cat tree!!

No i think you need to stay away from where she shops, so do i . :D

Nice pics. They seem to give it :thumbs up :thumbs up . :D

allfurlove
July 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Yes, I know...it's like the stores I shop at have an infestation of cats...they lay dormant until I bring the things home! I wonder if there is a spray for that? :laughing:

It's funny Seth will take a flying leap at the tallest post and hang there like a monkey trying to get Messina's attention...she will somersault down on to him and then they wrap around the tree like ferrets! I need batteries for hte camera. :frustrated:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Good morning reading :D :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Nice cat tree and nice kitties too!

Son and I are building a new cat tree, hopefully "the kids" won't kill this one...:laughing: I hope we get cats with ours too. *G* Son said he is going to make it much stronger than the last one ... "just in case Mom decides to get more cats" LOL

Debbie

TacoGrl
July 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I was going to build, but I found this one at such a great deal, I couldn't pass it by! My two don't like little houses...they like to see each other so this one works out great!

Here are some more pics...one with Seth on top!