Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pics of my kitties

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I figured it was about time I shared some pics :D

First up is Bandit, he is 3.5 yrs old, and he is a mama's boy :lovestruck:
He can be a bit of a grumpy boy with the other cats (gets mad when "his" mommy touches them :rolleyes:), but he tolerates them. His favourite things to do are running against smooth surfaces, hanging out with the dogs, and going in the backyard on his harness.

dogcatharmony
June 30th, 2009, 12:02 PM
that last pic is awesome. He looks like a cuddle bug!

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Next is Mysti, my little girl who is almost 2 yrs old now. As a fluffy little kitten :cloud9: and full grown beauty. Mysti enjoys cuddling, laser pens, and most of all, being fed :D

2 more kitties pics coming soon :cat:

dogcatharmony
June 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Mysti is gorgeous!! what a face:lovestruck:

edwina
June 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Very cute kitties. :flirt:

mollywog
June 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
wow! :eek: look at that tail on Mysti!!
Beautiful cats, thanks for sharing! :lovestruck:

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM
thanks everyone!
Mollywog- we joke that she is part squirrel. I love her fluffy tail
Ill post pics of the other 2 soon

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 04:41 PM
This is Stan, he was my foster kitten that I adopted. He's about 9 months old now. First pic he was about 4-5 weeks old. He had a heart murmur as a young kitten but now the vet said it's gone:thumbs up Stan enjoys drinking out of the sink and bathtub, giving kisses, and biting peoples legs, really hard :eek:

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Sid (orange tabby/white) is 7.5 yrs old. He enjoys hanging out with people, giving kisses, and sometimes making alot of noise.

Well, that's it. Don't want to swamp you :laughing:
Thanks for looking!

chico2
June 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Awwww,they are all beautiful,but especially Misty and Bandit,love the tabbies:lovestruck:
You can swamp us any time,we love to be swamped by pictures:lovestruck:

hunnybunny
June 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Awwww cutie kitties :lovestruck: loving the long haired tabby soooo sweet .

hazelrunpack
June 30th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Cute kitties, allfurlove. :flirt: I especially love that picture of Stan in the basket :D

allfurlove
July 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks! Stan loves laying in that basket even though he barely fits anymore, it's his favourite napping spot, silly boy.

14+kitties
July 1st, 2009, 12:55 PM
OMG! Except for Sid you could be at my house!! Tabbies and Stan look like mine. :thumbs up Love the pics. Please don't worry about sharing. We like sharing, really!:cloud9:

BenMax
July 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM
What beautiful kitties.:lovestruck:. I see you have a few! And we have something in common. I also foster failed.:)

allfurlove
July 1st, 2009, 01:06 PM
What beautiful kitties.:lovestruck:. I see you have a few! And we have something in common. I also foster failed.:)

Awww, ya he just got way too attatched to us and the other cats and dogs, so he had to stay :rolleyes: I swear, it wasn't the other way around...

Magicwildwolf69
July 1st, 2009, 01:08 PM
they are such pretty kitties. stan looks so much like the cat i had when i was young :cloud9:

allfurlove
July 1st, 2009, 01:12 PM
Awww, ya he just got way too attatched to us and the other cats and dogs, so he had to stay :rolleyes: I swear, it wasn't the other way around...

and I have proof!!! here he is trying to nurse from one of the dogs :laughing:
His best buddy Sophie :cloud9:

kittiesgirl
July 2nd, 2009, 10:20 AM
I love kitty pics. :flirt:

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
What gorgeous kitties you have!! I love Mysti's tail too! Just beautiful.

Debbie