Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mother Zoe.....

dogcatharmony
June 30th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Dexter's home from his big snip:thumbs up And of course Zoe has to check him out from head to toe. He was starving, they said he didn't eat anything while there, so of course he got his favorite chicken when he came home.

Hmmm you smell funny

hmmm what you got going on back here?

OKAY ENOUGH! I can lick my own parts thank you very much!

dogcatharmony
June 30th, 2009, 11:31 AM
You can kind of see his mohawk....all that dark hair on top of his head has been licked there and set in place by dog slobber. I tried to get a head on shot, but he wanted to go upstairs and rest.....so it will still be there later.

Chris21711
June 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM
I love the way those two have taken to each other, it is just too sweet :cloud9:

DCH - we drink the same beer :laughing:

Magicwildwolf69
June 30th, 2009, 11:54 AM
:cloud9: awww she was so worried about her baby :laughing: i love the look on his face in the last picture

dogcatharmony
June 30th, 2009, 11:59 AM
:D After that last pic I had to take him upstairs, he was covered in slobber and she started to try and flip him with her nose so she could inspect his belly. She is still on watch at the bottom of the stairs for when he wakes up.....and the cleaning will commence again.....

she is such a cat nut, she's a natural cat whisperer.....I think of all the ones she has met in pet stores, and on our walks, she usually gets to sniff them all. Even the ones people say "oh that cat is mean" well I have seen two of those "meanest" cat flip on there bellies and let Zoe give em a lick.:laughing:

allfurlove
June 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I love dog and cat pics :cloud9: How great they are getting along so well! Every dog needs a kitty sidekick :D

Mat&Murph
June 30th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Awww too cute!!! :cloud9:

edwina
June 30th, 2009, 12:40 PM
How cute. :flirt:

hazelrunpack
June 30th, 2009, 09:40 PM
:laughing: A mohawk, eh? I hear it's the newest feline fad! :thumbs up

That's such a great friendship. :lovestruck: So sweet!

14+kitties
June 30th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Aww Zoe wants to mother, Dex wants no part of it for a while. He is going to be out of sorts for a day or two. Hopefully he will soon get over it. :cloud9:

TeriM
July 1st, 2009, 03:50 AM
Cute pics :lovestruck:. Hope Dexter feels like himself quickly and Zoe gets her play buddy back :goodvibes:.

mollywog
July 1st, 2009, 08:30 AM
That is so sweet. How is Dexter feeling today, DCH?

ancientgirl
July 1st, 2009, 10:01 AM
I love that Zoe missed her baby brother so much. What a sweetie.:cloud9: