Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Peaceful Storm

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Took this through my livingroom window. Stormy looked so content sleeping on the bench I didn't want to disturb her. :cloud9: Please ignore the weeds and gardening implements. I am constantly trying to work on that garden. :o

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Beautiful kitty in front of a gorgeous backdrop! Stormy really does look relaxed there--she had been admiring the garden, but was lulled asleep by the soft breeze and the buzzing of the bees. :cloud9:

Y'know, 14+...if you teach her to weed, it'll keep her awake and save you some work! :laughing:

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Beautiful kitty in front of a gorgeous backdrop! Stormy really does look relaxed there--she had been admiring the garden, but was lulled asleep by the soft breeze and the buzzing of the bees. :cloud9:

Y'know, 14+...if you teach her to weed, it'll keep her awake and save you some work! :laughing:

Mwwahaha!!! She does weed!! When she leaves me little pressies in the dirt. :frustrated: Problem is she still hasn't learned the difference between flowers and weeds! That's ok. She hasn't lost any plants I really like yet!!

krdahmer
June 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Aw what a lovely spot for a nap!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Mwwahaha!!! She does weed!! When she leaves me little pressies in the dirt. :frustrated: Problem is she still hasn't learned the difference between flowers and weeds! That's ok. She hasn't lost any plants I really like yet!!
Don't think of them as unpleasant pressies, 14+...that's fertilizer and she's just helping out Mom in yet another way :thumbs up

What a considerate kitty! :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Don't think of them as unpleasant pressies, 14+...that's fertilizer and she's just helping out Mom in yet another way :thumbs up

What a considerate kitty! :cloud9:

It's the liquid fertilizer that is a little too strong for some of the plants. It burns the roots. I need to make her her own little "garden" and teach her to use it. :rolleyes: :crazy:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2009, 05:29 PM
It's the liquid fertilizer that is a little too strong for some of the plants. It burns the roots. I need to make her her own little "garden" and teach her to use it. :rolleyes: :crazy:
Or teach her to use the hose afterward. :D

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Or teach her to use the hose afterward. :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dee-O-Gee
June 29th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Stormy looks so content crashed on the bench. :)

With "the claw" in the background, it just goes to show that our gardening work is never done! :frustrated: I love my claw. :D

growler~GateKeeper
June 30th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Ah the picture of contentment :cloud9: napping outside waiting for the sun to return to her spot :cloud9:

Love4himies
June 30th, 2009, 06:57 AM
What a beautiful picture, 14+ :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
June 30th, 2009, 08:03 AM
That's a really lovely picture.

chico2
June 30th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Awww beautiful Storm in a kitty-haven:lovestruck:,but I bet she woke up quickly with the sudden storms we've been having:laughing:

edwina
June 30th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Yes some of my cats like to leave me pressies also in my flower beds. My dad always says there doing there part to help me with my gardening. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
June 30th, 2009, 09:53 PM
She is a momma's girl to be sure. :cloud9: She waits on the deck or that bench until I come outside. Or maybe it's the treats she waits for. :rolleyes:
I am hoping it will not be raining all day tomorrow so "we" can do more gardening! She likes to stretch out on the stones and tell me what to do. :thumbs up