Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mighty "Hunter" Tinka

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I Furminated Sammy last night a bit. I guess Tinka thought the result was a small animal that she could attack!
TT watching - What are you doing cousin? :confused:
This smells very strange yet familiar.
Yep, smells the same on this side.

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Look Ma, I have a beard!
So much fun!!
More rolling.....

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Ok, I'll stop rolling in this fun stuff and play! :frustrated:
I'll get you!! You can see how much bigger Tinka is than TT even though TT is 2 and a half months older than Tinka.
Ok, that's over! Now I can go back to rolling......
I let her play for about 10 minutes or so then spent 20 cleaning up the fur!

diandpat
June 29th, 2009, 10:12 AM
OMG that is the funniest thing...she just looks soooooo content :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Have you swiffered it up yet??? It's like a kitty "sand box" only cat hair:D

breeze
June 29th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Look at all that fur :eek:
at first I thought it was mud :laughing:

Tinka sure seem to be having lots of fun rolling in it :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Actually, diandpat, it's dog hair. Sammy is our black lab who was sorely in need of a good brushing. I figured I did about 1/4 of her last night. Will have to do more today. I vaccuumed after picking up as much as I could and it still filled the container on the vaccuum. :eek:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
:laughing: I think she was just looking for whatever shed all that hair--it musta been in there somewhere!! :laughing:

She's so cute rolling in the hair! Did she sneeze a lot from the nose tickles? when madame hazel rolls on the floors here, the nose tickles from the hair balls make her sneeze :o

ancientgirl
June 29th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Holy moly! You have enough there for a small dog or another cat! :laughing: This reminds me, I need to sit down and furminate my gang too.

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM
:laughing: I think she was just looking for whatever shed all that hair--it musta been in there somewhere!! :laughing:

She's so cute rolling in the hair! Did she sneeze a lot from the nose tickles? when madame hazel rolls on the floors here, the nose tickles from the hair balls make her sneeze :o

All she had to do to find the shedding culprit was to go a few feet to the kitchen. She would have found Sammy cowering under the table hiding from that mean Furminator! :laughing:
Actually, she only sneezed once. :thumbs up

Look at all that fur :eek:
at first I thought it was mud :laughing:

Tinka sure seem to be having lots of fun rolling in it :lovestruck:

Nope breeze, no mud. I'm not much of a housekeeper but I don't let the mud get quite that thick. :D

Holy moly! You have enough there for a small dog or another cat! :laughing: This reminds me, I need to sit down and furminate my gang too.

I love the Fuminator! It seems to do such a good job!

breeze
June 29th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Nope breeze, no mud. I'm not much of a housekeeper but I don't let the mud get quite that thick. :D

I didn't meen that!!:o it's it's just we all know that sometimes kitty cats and doggies get into all sorts of things and roll around wherever they like best.. I know Bree and Archie has brought their share into the house. :o

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I didn't meen that!!:o it's it's just we all know that sometimes kitty cats and doggies get into all sorts of things and roll around wherever they like best.. I know Bree and Archie has brought their share into the house. :o

:laughing: I know!! I was joking!! :laughing: If my house was that dirty I would be too embarrassed to put pics on the internet! :laughing::laughing:

breeze
June 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
:laughing: I know!! I was joking!! :laughing: If my house was that dirty I would be too embarrassed to put pics on the internet! :laughing::laughing:

:thumbs up:laughing:

hazelrunpack
June 29th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Sammy was hiding from the furminator because she was worried about going bald!! She saw all that hair flying and her reaction was: :eek:

:p

krdahmer
June 29th, 2009, 04:28 PM
:laughing: What a little nutbar!!! :lovestruck:

edwina
June 29th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I'm glad all that hair wasnt from the cat. :laughing:

So cute. :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
June 30th, 2009, 01:16 AM
:laughing: That's hilarious :crazy: Tinka's having way too much fun :laughing:

I think it must mean she really likes Sammy :cloud9:

I vaccuumed after picking up as much as I could and it still filled the container on the vaccuum. :eek:

You should've furminated the carpet :laughing:

edwina
July 1st, 2009, 09:36 AM
Ok seeing all that hair reminded me of something, then i remembered :lightbulb:

Love4himies
July 1st, 2009, 09:41 AM
Wow, looks like Tinka really loved playing with Sammy's fur. And TT is soooooo sweet :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 4th, 2009, 08:28 AM
:laughing: What beautiful kitties you have...i love their markings.

I was wondering if all that hair came off a cat! :laughing: I was thinking u must have a persian that is now bald. LOL Glad to hear it is a dog. Maybe I should get one of those furmigators for Tegan,,,she's a yellow lab and she does shed quite a bit at times.

Debbie