Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meet my new "nephew"...Jelly Bean!!!!

diandpat
June 28th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Well, good news in our family. My wonderful sister, after exactly a year of missing her precious Keeper, applied for this cutie and is "adoption pending"...she will get him next weekend (he is recovering from his neuter right now) for a trial period and when all goes well we will have a sweet new family member :thumbs up:thumbs up

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13993692

Thanks to all the members here who sent their good vibes this week and to the members who helped by sending rescue addresses in Toronto, which helped her with her search. I'll post pics as soon as I meet him.
:highfive:

BusterBoo
June 28th, 2009, 11:39 AM
:lovestruck: YEA!!!!! That is the happiest puppy face I have seen in a long time. He looks like he is smiling from ear to ear!

Congrats on the new addition!!! :goodvibes:

Mat&Murph
June 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Awww what a doll!!!! :lovestruck: Congrats!!!!

breeze
June 28th, 2009, 02:39 PM
What a happy face!!

Congrats to you and your sis!!!http://www.smileycons.com/img/emotions/97.gifhttp://www.smileycons.com/img/emotions/84.gif

hazelrunpack
June 28th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Dawg, he's a cutie! :flirt: Look at that smile!!! :D Congrats to your sis!!! :highfive:

diandpat
June 28th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks ladies!!!! He really is just the cutest thing :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

i don't know how she is going to be able to wait all week but I have spoken to her and she is so excited!!!!

Can't wait to hear stories and meet him really soon this summer :highfive:

luckypenny
June 28th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Oh....my....dog!! What a sweet, sweet puppy :cloud9:. Congratulations to your sister and to you Auntie diandpat :highfive:.

ancientgirl
June 28th, 2009, 07:38 PM
What an absolute sweetie! Congratulations to your sis and you. I'm sure you'll be one of those aunts that will spoil him rotten.:D

Chris21711
June 29th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Congrats to your sister diandpat, he is a real cutie, seems exactly what your sister was hoping for :thumbs up.....it's going to be a long week for her.

Mat&Murph
June 29th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Ohh my ,she has to wait a week??? She will go crazy!!!:crazy: Soo excited for her and you

14+kitties
June 29th, 2009, 10:29 AM
What a cutie!! Your sister is for sure lucky to have found him. I would be wanting to go get him yesterday!! :cloud9:

diandpat
June 29th, 2009, 10:47 AM
What a cutie!! Your sister is for sure lucky to have found him. I would be wanting to go get him yesterday!! :cloud9:

She knows she is very lucky. She has been looking for a bit now and has had many disappointments so she was trying not to get her hopes up.

Consequently, she had a four-day business trip planned this week and since he was only neutered late last week they decided to let him recover, she would go on her trip and she will get him on Saturday. She will have all weekend with him and be able to work from home next week so it is a long wait this week but it just makes sense.

I can't wait to meet him...he is going to live in Oakville and I am in Montreal...no visit planned until August!!!! :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

diandpat
July 4th, 2009, 12:08 PM
HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!!!! OMG he is just so cute. He must be a "magic" dog 'cause he seems to have healed her broken heart :thumbs up

You can "hear" the smile in her voice...they are in love :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
July 4th, 2009, 12:58 PM
YAY!!!!!!! HE made it!!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!!! Again congrats!!! :lovestruck:

mollywog
July 4th, 2009, 01:12 PM
that is so sweet. Thanks for the recent pics. He sounds very special. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 4th, 2009, 01:15 PM
That last photo says it all.:cloud9:

diandpat
July 4th, 2009, 01:18 PM
That last photo says it all.:cloud9:

Thanks, I agree. I asked her to make it her profile pic on Facebook!!! :laughing::laughing: My two nephews (who are both almost finished university, btw...NOT little boys LOL) are quite smitten too.

The family is healed from the big hole little Keeper left :pawprint:

Love4himies
July 4th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Oh my, what a little sweetie pie :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 4th, 2009, 10:54 PM
:flirt::flirt: Oh wow!! He is sooo cute! I can see why your sister fell so hard so fast. What a sweetie. Love that last pic!