Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a long kitty!

TacoGrl
June 27th, 2009, 09:33 AM
This is my boy Seth...again!

He is so long...and cute...despite he is playing with one of my craft projects :frustrated:

...and then there is Messina...such a pretty girl...such a princess...hiding behind a cherished family heirloom...if you look closely, you can see her cute little pink nose :)

ancientgirl
June 27th, 2009, 12:05 PM
LOL, that is one long stretch!

Pink nose!:cloud9:

14+kitties
June 27th, 2009, 10:22 PM
#1 Law of cat land: When human slave gets something out that quite possible may take attention away from cat, cat must immediately get in the middle of it and cause distruction.

You must admit, Seth has come a long way in the last little while. :thumbs up That is wonderful!! :cloud9: And Messina - as adorable as always!

onster
June 27th, 2009, 10:33 PM
woow now that is a streeetch! Impressive.

I am so happy Seth has progressed so much! yay!!

TacoGrl
June 27th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I am impressed with him too! He is such a smart boy...he seems a lot happier now too...I was listening to "Stray Cat Strut" today and was thinking of him...that's the way he walks around...tail in the air...up on tippy toes...bounce in his step!

I think the coolest thing is "Here Seth" and I look down and there he is! :)

Messina is a sweetie too and if it wasn't for her, I don't know if Seth would have come as far as he has...she is definately a "helper" cat and I just can't give her enough hugs every day. :cloud9:

TeriM
June 28th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Awwww, that stretched out belly is adorable :lovestruck:.

chico2
June 28th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Awww stretching cats:lovestruck:playing with moms craft-project:laughing: