Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Couple Spencer & Sydney Pics

BeagleMum
June 26th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Just thought I would share a couple pics of Spencer & Sydney from the day we went to Merrickville to visit my mom while she was camping there.

Sydney looking so innocent:

Spencer was good and tired:

Sydney not impressed about having to lie on the ground:

BeagleMum
June 26th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Sydney's evil eye:

Spencer my old man. You can really see how grey he is getting.

ancientgirl
June 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM
They look so cute. LOL, Sydney looks like she wanted something a little more comfy.

BeagleMum
June 26th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Ya, she usually sleeps on our chairs and we have to sit on the ground. She was happy when we went into the camper and she could curl uup on the pillow on the couch.

dogcatharmony
June 26th, 2009, 10:10 AM
They are adorable, and poor Sydney having to lay on the ground

babymomma
June 26th, 2009, 10:52 AM
lol.. Shes on the ground like a common ol' dog.. poor thing...lol

I LOVE beagle eys:lovestruck: Your babies are adorable!

BeagleMum
June 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
LOL, ya, imagine Sydney having to lie on the hard dirty ground, how dare I expect that of her?? She's pretty funny!!

hazelrunpack
June 26th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Your two are just too cute, BeagleMum! :flirt: Love the evil eye shot! :laughing: So has she forgiven you yet?

BeagleMum
June 27th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Ya, she forgave me pretty fast, as soon as I let her into bed that night, she forgot all about it.

TeriM
June 27th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Ya, he forgave me pretty fast, as soon as I let her into bed that night, she forgot all about it.

Hehe, my dogs love to lay in the dirt while camping. Half the time they just ignore the cushy dog beds I have out and roll in the grass and dirt :frustrated:.
Very cute pics :lovestruck:.

TwinTails
June 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM
They are both adorable! Great pics, I especially love the evil eye one ;)

14+kitties
June 27th, 2009, 09:37 PM
So cute! Gotta love those evil eyes when they think they are being put out. :rolleyes::cloud9:

Melinda
June 28th, 2009, 08:13 PM
laying on the ground???? How dare you!!! *calling childrens aid....I mean spca to report the cruelty of it all*!!! come see auntie Meli, I'll set up the chairs for you.

diandpat
June 28th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Awwww :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: The first two are adorable :lovestruck:

I don't see any gray at all...I refuse to;) They are just so sweet.

Glad they had "better accommodations" for sleeping that night :laughing:

BeagleMum
June 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
laying on the ground???? How dare you!!! *calling childrens aid....I mean spca to report the cruelty of it all*!!! come see auntie Meli, I'll set up the chairs for you.

I swear some days Spencer would like to try to call "Puppy's Aid" but he can't seem to figure out how to hold the receiver and dial at the same time.

I actually told DH that we needed to buy the dogs some new chairs for camping. He told me that we could buy ourselves new chairs and the dogs could have the old ones. I guess that would make a bit more sense.:rolleyes:

BeagleMum
June 29th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I don't see any gray at all...I refuse to;) They are just so sweet.

I like to think that Spencer's still a young pupbut his age is really showing. I guess it doesn't help that he;s just a walking ball of stress. He is almost 5 years old, I can't believe it!!

Golden Girls
June 30th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I actually told DH that we needed to buy the dogs some new chairs for camping. He told me that we could buy ourselves new chairs and the dogs could have the old ones. I guess that would make a bit more sense.:rolleyes:LMAO Their both so cute BM :cloud9: thanks for sharing :) btw Sydneys expressions always make me laugh