-->

Michael Jackson is dead...

TacoGrl
June 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I have always felt so sorry for him...he sure had his problems :sad:

I can't believe he was 50!!!! I feel so old now :yuck:

Rottielover
June 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM
really dead, last I heard he was having a hard time breathing being brought to hospital

diandpat
June 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Went to see him and his brothers and the CNE stadium in the mid 80's...top 3 lifetime concert, if not #1!!! Such a talent, such a loss to so many...his kids, family and friends. I wish he would have found happiness before now...:sad:

diandpat
June 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM
really dead, last I heard he was having a hard time breathing being brought to hospital

No Rottielover, it is being confirmed by all the major news agencies...really :sad:

aslan
June 25th, 2009, 06:37 PM
yup they were saying first he was in a comma and now the major news sources are saying he's dead. Diandpat i was at that concert too.

diandpat
June 25th, 2009, 06:39 PM
yup they were saying first he was in a comma and now the major news sources are saying he's dead. Diandpat i was at that concert too.

LOL small world...I think I screamed for two and a half hours straight :D It was fantastic!!!!

Magicwildwolf69
June 25th, 2009, 06:46 PM
yea i just heard now on the news that he has died. i think so many people are torn with this.

kandy
June 25th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I also read this story.

He was definitely a great entertainer but his private life gave me the creeps.

TacoGrl
June 25th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I agree...his personal life gave me the creeps too, but I didn't know the facts...none of us did...just what the media thought would sell air time, but there is usually some truth to start with beofre it is blown out of porportion (sp?)...so talented and so screwed up.

I wonder who is going to take care of his children...I know they have nannies, but I don't know how much of his estate is really left to pay them for long...they always look so sad now that their masks are off...if anyone needed a hug from someone NOT looking for money or fame, it was that little family.

14+kitties
June 25th, 2009, 07:06 PM
:rip: Michael. May you now find the peace you could never find on this earth. :candle:

Mat&Murph
June 25th, 2009, 09:44 PM
RIP Micheal Jackson!! :candle: his music was such a big part of my childhood. May you find some peace at least!!

lia12
June 25th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Guess you all knew Farrah Fawcett died today also. Her suffering is finally over, may she rest in peace. I adored this lady.

Frenchy
June 25th, 2009, 10:33 PM

I got in my car at 5 pm , they said he was in critical condition ,.... but the time I got near home he was dead .... I'm really sorry for him , he had a screwed up life. :rip:

Guess you all knew Farrah Fawcett died today also. Her suffering is finally over, may she rest in peace. I adored this lady.

I think it's sad this happened on the same day , everyone is overlooking this because of "bigger" news ..... she was a cool lady. :rip:

diandpat
June 25th, 2009, 10:46 PM

Lia12 many people were fans of this lady too and I for one am sooooo happy that all her suffering is over.

I think the difference in reactions is that she has been suffering for several years and all week the reports have been that her death was imminent.

This whole Michael Jackson thing came right out of the blue. If you watched any of the Entertainment news shows (which are taped) they all had tributes to Farrah tonight and no word of MJ. In fact it was difficult to even get confirmations of his death.

Ed McMahon also died this week...so they do come in threes :sad:

aslan
June 25th, 2009, 10:50 PM
i did post about Farah in the tjt...She was an extremely brave lady to film everything she went through dealing with this cancer and then showing it to the world.

Mat&Murph
June 25th, 2009, 11:17 PM
i did post about Farah in the tjt...She was an extremely brave lady to film everything she went through dealing with this cancer and then showing it to the world.
Fully agree, she was a wonderful lady!! May her suffering finally be over!!

Luvmypitgirls
June 26th, 2009, 12:49 AM
RIP Ed McMahon:candle:, you wonderfully delightful, generous human being!

RIP Farrah, you brave soul, thank you for sharing your battle with us, you are the epitomy of courageous :candle:

RIP Michael Jackson, King of Pop :candle:, your music was awesome, I grew up listening to your tunes, dancing to Thriller at my Highschool dances.
It's so unfortunate that your life seemed to become such a huge struggle, legally and financially. May you finally be at peace.

Melinda
June 26th, 2009, 07:26 AM
thank god his kids are safe now...if they aren't already screwed up, I mourn for the little boy Micheal Jackson....not the "adult"

BeagleMum
June 26th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I am totally in shock, I really don't even know what to say. Even though he became a bit (a lot) of a freak these past few years, I still love all of his music. He really was a legend in many ways.

CearaQC
June 26th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm not surprised. Look at how he abused his body with all the surgery and pills. Well according to the news reports anyway about the pills. I don't think anyone will know for sure.

At least the kids won't be required to hide behind masks any more.

He did great music and had some awesome dance moves.

But he must have been hurting inside. Hope he's at peace now.

ancientgirl
June 26th, 2009, 08:42 AM
A sad day indeed. First Farah, then MJ. Life is so short.:sad:

chico2
June 26th, 2009, 08:51 AM
My King Of Pop,will always be Elvis,not Michael Jackson.
But Michael certainly made a great impact on the world with his huge talent.
To be honest I always expected to hear he had died,he was a tormented sad soul in his later years:sad:
:rip:Michael

Farrahs brave documentary was wonderful,incredibly sad,a brave lady fighting a losing battle.
:angel2:go with the angels Farrah