Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pets.ca baby thread #2 - June 09

Ford Girl
June 25th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hey hey hey!! How is everyone? Im not on as often as I'd like, if I do find a minute, I read and browse then its back to Lewis!!! Things are really good, he's now 12 weeks old (almost 13) and over 16lbs! He's gettn huge and so much fun to be with! I love being home with him every day. He enmjoys camping and taking his pooch for a walk. We take off Sunday for Ontario for 2 weeks with my family, can't wait!! :party:

How are the other babies doing? Whats new? New pics? Anyone else expecting? :stork-baby:

Dazy's doing good too, she's lost the few extra winter lbs she had gained and basks in the glory that is camping!! She is a wonderful dog, so happy and playful, she'll be 3 in Sept, I cant believe it. Where does the time go?

Here are some new pics of Lew and Dazy. xo

More to come...

Ford Girl
June 25th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Lewis Camping...:lovestruck: He sleeps well out there and enjoys the fresh air and the ample warm bodies that like to hold and cuddle him.

(the one with him in the rubbermaid is how he sleeps in the tent, we pull his hat over his eyes so its dark lol!!!)

Ford Girl
June 25th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Last ones for now...

Lewis giving his dad his father's day gifts - first fathers day for my DH, very special!! And Lew in his Bumbo seat, sittn like a big boy, and Lew hanging out lookn super cute. :lovestruck:

Did I mention he's been sleeping thru the night since 9 weeks old? :cloud9: Its wonderful!!! ;)

Dee-O-Gee
June 25th, 2009, 11:03 PM
OMG!!! I love the rubbermaid tub idea! HOW SMART IS THAT! :lightbulb:

I also love Lewis' t-shirt saying that his big sister is a Golden Retriever. That is so kewl FG. :thumbs up

Glad to hear that Lewis is sleeping through the nights. Enjoy FG cause they sure do grow up fast. :eek:

hazelrunpack
June 25th, 2009, 11:09 PM
omd, he's getting so big!!!! :eek: And you can tell he's looking around and enjoying the world a little more now that he's a big boy and understands these things. :D

I love the shot of him in the boonie hat with the cute smile on his face. :cloud9:

TeriM
June 26th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Lewis is adorable :lovestruck:, love all those shots.

Dazy :laughing::laughing:, silly lovable muddy beauty :cloud9:.

Tommysmom
June 26th, 2009, 07:30 AM
LOL, I just love the rubbermaid container picture:cloud9:! What a great idea for camping, too. He's looking great, FG, and so is Dazy!

Lili is doing well, she's a month old now and has grown over 2 inches and almost 3 pounds since she was born... so yeah, I pretty much do nothing except feed her all day long:laughing:. Tommy is definitely used to her now, he no longer runs away he just pretty much buries his face under the pillow when she makes too much noise (that's what he does to us, too, so I guess that means she's family now!).

Ford Girl
June 28th, 2009, 08:21 AM
OMG!!! I love the rubbermaid tub idea! HOW SMART IS THAT! :lightbulb:

I also love Lewis' t-shirt saying that his big sister is a Golden Retriever. That is so kewl FG. :thumbs up

Glad to hear that Lewis is sleeping through the nights. Enjoy FG cause they sure do grow up fast. :eek:

Thanks, the rubbermaid is much lighter then a playpen, and we haul all his bedding out in it, as well as fill it with warm water for an evening bath before bed. We place the rubbermaid up on a cott beside me. :thumbs up

Unfortunitly the cute golden sis shirt met its untimely end in a giant poop-blow-out incident! :sad::yuck: There was no saving it. lol!! It was gettn a little snug anyways, and we got tones of pics with him in it. Dazy's friend Voo got it for him.

Sleeping thru the night makes all the difference in the world, its like the light at the end of the tunnel, its amazing how 9 hours sleep - even when broken up - feels sooooooo good!!! He now sleeps from 9:30-6:30am every night, then goes back to bed for another 3 hours!! LOVE IT!

omd, he's getting so big!!!! :eek: And you can tell he's looking around and enjoying the world a little more now that he's a big boy and understands these things. :D

For sure Hazel, he's so alert and aware of his surroundings, makes it so much fun!

Dazy :laughing::laughing:, silly lovable muddy beauty :cloud9:.

She sure is all of those things, she B-lines it for the mud as soon as the car door opens at camp, give her a giant mud puddle and a tennis ball and she's happy for 3 days straight! She sticks close by, off leash all weekend, such a good girl. She goes to bed when Lew does, we tuck them both in, she sleeps on her bed next to him. :angel:

Lili is doing well, she's a month old now and has grown over 2 inches and almost 3 pounds since she was born... so yeah, I pretty much do nothing except feed her all day long:laughing:. Tommy is definitely used to her now, he no longer runs away he just pretty much buries his face under the pillow when she makes too much noise (that's what he does to us, too, so I guess that means she's family now!).

Awwww so cute TM, thats a great pic!!! I know that feeling, when you feel like a walking talking dairy bar! lol!! Dont worry, they get more efficiant at eating and can go more time between feeds - it wont be long now - of course then she'll hit a growth spurt and you'll be back on the couch with a hungry baby! lol!! Every week is something new, enjoy it.

We are on our way to the airport in a few hours, heading to Ontario for 2 weeks! Have a great week everyone!! xo

Melinda
March 11th, 2010, 10:42 AM
a year ago today we got the call that changed our lives and our status!! "Mom, I need you, its time" *L* tommorrow my baby grandson turns 1, seems like only last week I cut the cord and was handed a new life. What a wild and wonderful ride this last year has been. So tomorrow March 12th,...Happy birthday Benjamin, center of grama and grampa's world!! How are all the other babies doing?

With my best friend
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/IMG_1521.jpg

Handsome devil
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/100_7346.jpg

Love4himies
March 11th, 2010, 10:50 AM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: What a cutie pie he is. :eek: They make ties that tiny :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Dawg, he's getting so big!! And looks so grown up in his suit! :flirt:

hazelrunpack
March 11th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Nevermind the tie, L4H! What about the button shirt! :eek: :laughing:

That is just too cute!

Melinda
March 11th, 2010, 10:58 AM
aren't they sweet? My daughter uses him as a fashion plate, never saw so many different outfits for one baby.....good thing grama also indulges him *L* He was going to his first baby shower and wanted to impress the women *L* he's a natural flirt!!!

mummummum
March 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hot dang what a sweetie! I just heard that the commercial re: e-trades that has Lindsey Lohan in a snit netted the baby (McCallister?) 15 grand. With a smile like that Benjamin could have his MBA paid off by the time he's two!!! Cute as a button he is...:flirt::lovestruck::flirt:

Melinda
March 11th, 2010, 01:04 PM
well thank you very much Mummummum, his smile sure melts our hearts.

Dee-O-Gee
March 11th, 2010, 10:44 PM
The only thing Master Benjamin is missing is a laptop! :D

Benjamin is adorable! How proud you must feel. :)

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 05:29 AM
very proud klmccallum, and master Benjamin loves gramma's laptop *L*

chico2
March 12th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Melinda,what a handsome little man:lovestruck:
I LOVE looking at baby-stuff,if I had a grand-baby,he/she would be very well dressed:lovestruck::laughing:
Could not help feeling sad,looking at the pic of little Tommy(:rip:)with his baby.

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
thank you chico

kandy
March 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM
What an absolute cutie he is!!!! I miss hearing his giggle.

I became a grandma in December :highfive: my DIL gave birth to triplets at 23 weeks. Sadly one did not survive, but the other two are thriving although still in the neonatal intensive care unit. Here are Kylie and Weston being held together by their momma.

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 09:23 AM
congrats Kandy!! what sweeties they are...where's the pic of grama holding baby???? *L*....now to introduce benjamin to his future wife and brother in law.................:thumbs up:rolleyes:

kandy
March 12th, 2010, 10:24 AM
congrats Kandy!! what sweeties they are...where's the pic of grama holding baby???? *L*....now to introduce benjamin to his future wife and brother in law.................:thumbs up:rolleyes:

Thanks Melinda! I think they are pretty special too. :cloud9: No pix of grandma - I'm not as cute as they are! LOL

Benjamin & Kylie huh? Sounds like a plan to me!!!! :D

Golden Girls
March 12th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Where does the time go, one already - kiss that :cloud9: beautiful baby :cloud9: for me Melinda. Uh ohh you are so in trouble if "A" sees you posted him on the internet :laughing: but I wouldn't be able to help myself either he's smashing cute.

Sorry I can't make his party :( I'll make up for it soon :2huggers:

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM
thanks GG, I'll tell benjamin his aunty will see him another time...and remember what I told you ...............NO PUPPY FOR HIS GIFT!!!!!!! .................................................. ......this time *L*

Golden Girls
March 12th, 2010, 10:51 AM
I became a grandma in December :highfive: my DIL gave birth to triplets at 23 weeks. Sadly one did not survive, but the other two are thriving although still in the neonatal intensive care unit. Here are Kylie and Weston being held together by their momma.well we've spoken many times but again congrat's, their sooooo precious :cloud9: gramma :)

kandy
March 12th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks GG. :)

And you notice Melinda said no PUPPY for his bday...........didn't say anything about a dog. LOL

Dog Dancer
March 12th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Kandy, congratulations on the twins (so sorry about the wee soul who didn't make it, but there's always a reason). Those two look to be doing very well. You will of course post pics often. Right!!

Melinda, a year already. Holy Cow. But as you know, time sure does fly. Benjamin is just soooooo darn cute. Me is jealous.

joeysmama
March 12th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Kandy I am so sorry about the loss of your sweet grandbaby. Blessings on the two beautiful troupers who are holding everyon'es hearts. Such little sweetie pies they are.

And Melinda I half expected to see an itty bitty briefcase next to your handsome little grandson. He looks like he's ready to head to court to argue a case !! Too cute.

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 02:34 PM
*L* Joey'smama, he plans on becoming, wait...WE plan on him becoming a lawyer and getting rid of puppy mills and the BSL...............come on Benjamin!!!!!!!*LOL*

kandy
March 12th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks Dog Dancer and Joeysmama - it was very heartbreaking to lose my firstborn grandbaby, but we are concentrating on Kylie & Weston. Being born as early as they were, they had many complications and problems to overcome but they are both fighters. The doctors say that they won't come home until sometime close to their original due date, which was April 14. We are eagerly anticipating them coming home.

dollface
March 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
All the babies are too cute! Congrats to all, and sorry to hear about the one who didn't make it :candle: he/she is watching over you and your family Kandy!

*L* Joey'smama, he plans on becoming, wait...WE plan on him becoming a lawyer and getting rid of puppy mills and the BSL...............come on Benjamin!!!!!!!*LOL*

Don't forget to eliminate all dry food for cats! :D I can dream, right?

kandy
March 12th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks dollface!

Melinda
March 12th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Don't forget to eliminate all dry food for cats! :D I can dream, right?

I'll add that to benjamins docket....*L*