Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onnie & Bunduk

onster
June 25th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Working on the garden today (my lil project this yr) and decided to take a few pics (will post in garden section) :) Of course had to take some of the boys too.

Onnie the mighty hunter, chowing on some cat grass under the bird feeder :rolleyes:

The reason I don't have more than one picture of Onnie outside today. Here he is yelling at me to let him back in :yell: was too hot.

Fear not - for I have another mighter hunter! Bunduk, ant slayer :rolleyes:

onster
June 25th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Do you want an autograph??

Don't forget the side glamour shot :cat:

After I took them both in I gave bunduk his water (his highness doesn't 'do' water bowls u know?). Usually after he's done drinking I take the cup and put it out of reach so Onnie doesn't do his thing..not this time though...

So, Mr. Cup - we meet again :evil:

Dog Dancer
June 25th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Awww, too sweet. Ant slayer indeed. Must be tasty growings under a bird feeder.

onster
June 25th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Staring Match. Wonder who will blink first?:crazy:

You go Onnie! Use that noggin!

Conceeentraaaate

onster
June 25th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Victory is mine! Muahahahahaha :evil: Now ummm..where did slave girl go??? She better clean this mess up :rolleyes:

bendyfoot
June 25th, 2009, 02:45 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

babymomma
June 25th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Victory is mine!

OMG, when i read this, i heard stuey from family guy saying it and Im going to have a cramp from laughing! haha:crazy:

I love your boys! I have a thing for black cats, and cats with orange! So you pretty much got the best of boh worlds huh? lol..

Great pictures, keely hunts ants too.:rolleyes:

Jim Hall
June 25th, 2009, 03:18 PM
u got bun in a harness looks like he is getting used to it

onster
June 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM
LOl too funn BM...now u got me thinking stuey too

Dogdancer, yep...at least onnie seems to think so :rolleyes:

Jim - no harness today, just a collar w a tag (so and so animal hospital cares for me and their number). I used some chicken wire to close the gaps Bunduk was escaping from so have given him a break on that front. He hasnt discovered other methods of escape for now :evil:

Jim Hall
June 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
lol for now hmmm

TeriM
June 26th, 2009, 02:16 AM
:laughing: :laughing: Great pics and captions.

Love that pic of Onnie yelling at you to let him inside :lovestruck: and the first one of Bunduk hunting ants :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
June 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Love the Bunduk ant hunter :lovestruck: and the Onnie Staring Match pics :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 26th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Wonderful pics onster. That one where Onnie managed to spill the water is amazing. You can almost see the water spilling. :thumbs up
Bunduk will no doubt find a way to escape from the yard somehow. He is the Hodini of kitties.
Great pics!!

Chaser
June 26th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Onnie "yelling" at you looks just like Rupert when he yells at me! And I can't believe Bunduk drinks out of a cup! :laughing: They both look great :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 26th, 2009, 01:02 PM
:laughing: Onnie is such a character!!

I love the shots of Bunduk on the rocks with the ants :cloud9: He knows he's handsome. :D

onster
June 27th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments!

Bunduk will no doubt find a way to escape from the yard somehow. He is the Hodini of kitties.
Great pics!!

Yeah I know..I am keeping a close eye on the little bugger! Already gave me a heart attack today..I posted in another thread but he caught a bunnie!!!

Onnie "yelling" at you looks just like Rupert when he yells at me! And I can't believe Bunduk drinks out of a cup! :laughing: They both look great :lovestruck:

You'll have to post more pics of rupert for me to compare :D

TacoGrl
June 27th, 2009, 09:59 PM
LoL! You are funny onster...you have funny cats...ummmm...the stars and moon must have been aligned for THAT match! :thumbs up

edwina
June 28th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Very cute kitties. :flirt:

hunnybunny
June 29th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Lovely puss-cats :lovestruck: loving your marmalade cat

ancientgirl
June 29th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Great photos of your boys! Bunduk looks like he was getting some shade. Onnie is one smart cookie:laughing: