dogcatharmony
June 25th, 2009, 10:11 AM
:D getting a little closer inch by inch, day by day

Hmmm what is this??

Don't get any closer

OH HELLO!!!

BeagleMum
June 25th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Awww, love the last pic!! Looks like they are starting to get along.

dogcatharmony
June 25th, 2009, 10:14 AM
and a few more

PLease tell me you have something a little more interesting to play with?

Heaven......

Skitso.......why yes I am

diandpat
June 25th, 2009, 11:08 AM
awwww...:cloud9::cloud9: So sweet

I LOVE when cats play in bags :laughing::laughing::laughing: Such an intense face!

Looks like they'll be fine together very soon :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM
They're doing so well together! Next thing you know, they'll be cuddling with each other! :D

That Dexter is a cutie for sure! Love the bag shot! :cloud9:

chico2
June 25th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I love Dexters face,he looks sooo innocent,I am sure they'll all be friends before you know it:cat::cat::cat:

dogcatharmony
June 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks BM,D&P, HRP and Chico !

He is quite the little fella I tell ya. I thought his nickname would be "Chedda" nope.......it's "Shmoo" All the way Shmoo......(if you don't know Shmoo, google it. Think I just dated myself) He is very dexterous.........LOL.

Amos has started sticking up for him, if Phoebe hisses, Amos goes over and lumps Bee..........think he takes pleasure in it....12 years of lumps for him, maybe it's a pumpkin thing...well even the dog, All pumpkins stick together.

The Pumpkin Dumplin Gang..........:laughing:

Yeah, okay definetley dated myself with that one.

growler~GateKeeper
June 26th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Great to hear/see they are all still getting along so well and improving too! :thumbs up

OH HELLO!!!

:laughing: Love the look on his face :D

Heaven......

Best cat toy ever! :D

TeriM
June 26th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Love that "Oh Hello" picture :cloud9:.

ownedbycats
June 26th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Pumpkin Dumpling Gang! Purr-fect! (no you didn't date yourself they just re-released them on DVD.)

dogcatharmony
June 26th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Phoebe has started following a bit closer today, I am a little leery...she seems to want to corner him and then swat.....and hiss and growl. Looks like she is just wanting to assert her "calico" dominance.

Amos comes out and swats Phoebe in the head, sort of like saying "Don't be such and old bat and leave the boy alone" Funny Amos sticks up for the little fellow (who is bigger than phoebe.....he is so tall and lanky....wonder how big he is going to be) but doesn't stick up for himself.

I am on a mission tonight to get the wet mohawk......Zoe's already got the slobber worked up....all we need is a kitteh head and we are in business.