Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh,Oh check out the temp here...and

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I could not believe my eyes when Chico and Vinnie slept this close,Chico does not like Vinnie.
Maybe it's because of the heat when they were out side with us,they did not like it much.
Wish they could come fimmin with us:laughing:

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 01:51 PM
WOW,those got big,sorry!!

Frenchy
June 24th, 2009, 01:53 PM
cuddling kitties ! :cloud9:

it's really almost in the 40's at your place Chico2 ? omg ! Is the pool water warm enough to swim right now ?

ancientgirl
June 24th, 2009, 02:00 PM
They look so cute together though.:lovestruck:

Jim Hall
June 24th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Lolvinnie gettin maximum cooling

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yes,that's what it was HOT,my pool is about 75F so it was really nice.
The cats were outside for a while with us,but wanted to go back in too hot for them.
Bailey did not want to come for a walk either:dog:

Love4himies
June 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM
:eek::eek::eek: and another :eek:. This is the first pic I think I have seen with them so relaxed and so close together :cloud9::lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
June 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Too hot for me! I can understand them wanting to go back into the house. LOL at Vinnie stretching out so the tummy can cool off.

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM
L4H,yes hubby said Chico came in and laid right beside Vinnie,which is amazing:cat:
DogDancer,I am a real sun and hot weather person,but today it was a bit too hot,thank Dog for our pool and central a/c:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
June 24th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'm a hot weather person right up there with ya Chico2 but last night, I broke down and turned on the A/C.

Close to 30 here today too. I went and played 9 holes of golf this afternoon! :eek: I'm loving it. :lovestruck::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 24th, 2009, 10:42 PM
:eek: They look like they're touching :eek: and Chico came to lay beside Vinnie! :eek: :laughing:

A great moment captured for all time :highfive: :D

breeze
June 25th, 2009, 07:13 AM
AWWW cuddling kitties..:cloud9: but where is Rocky?? :shrug: he did not want to cuddle??:sad:

chico2
June 25th, 2009, 07:18 AM
:laughing:I would not say they were cuddling,that's not going to happen any time soon,but for Chico to lay down close to Vinnie is a HUGE happening.
Of course later it was back to normal,Chico only likes Vinnie when he's sleeping:cat:
Bree,Rocky is sleeping in the lower part of the bed you see..

breeze
June 25th, 2009, 07:23 AM
almost touching to them could mean cuddling :lightbulb:.. we all interpret things differently :laughing::laughing:

TeriM
June 26th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Eek, that is hot :eek:. Apparently much to hot for Chico to bother telling off Vinnie :rolleyes: :laughing:. Glad you got those adorable pics for us to share :cloud9:.

edwina
June 26th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Very cute. :flirt:
Does any of your cats like water ? I have had some cats like it and some hate it. My tater bug seems to like it, when i water her grass she likes to run through the sprinkler. :D

chico2
June 26th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Edwina,actually one of Chico's favorite games is wen hubby lets the hose drip and Chico(black kitty). goes after the drops,totally oblivious to the fact he's getting wet:laughing:
Here's an older pic of him enjoying the rain-drops..

edwina
June 26th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Edwina,actually one of Chico's favorite games is wen hubby lets the hose drip and Chico(black kitty) goes after the drops,totally oblivious to the fact he's getting wet

:laughing: :laughing: cats can be so funny.