Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hot day...kitties

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 01:46 PM
All conked out,but Vinnie did not like the camera-intrusion.:laughing:
Rocky could care less,it's a hard life..
Chico escaped to his cat-nip patch:laughing:

ancientgirl
June 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
I love the one of Rocky napping. :D

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 01:48 PM
Now,if that's not a peeved face:laughing:
Rocky checking out the birds...and Vinnie trying to blend in,it's not working:laughing:

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
Chico fighting sleep..loving summer:cat:

ancientgirl
June 22nd, 2009, 01:52 PM
Vinnie and Chico look great too!:lovestruck:

edwina
June 22nd, 2009, 02:10 PM
Such cute kitties. :lovestruck:
I so want a white kitty. :rolleyes:

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
edwina,I was told that white cats are not that common, especially odd-eyed ones,our Vinnie was a foundling,found in a factory-area,when he was just a baby.

Jim Hall
June 22nd, 2009, 03:58 PM
lol nice camo vinnie

TwinTails
June 22nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Oh they are beautiful!! :lovestruck:

edwina
June 22nd, 2009, 08:39 PM
edwina,I was told that white cats are not that common, especially odd-eyed ones,our Vinnie was a foundling,found in a factory-area,when he was just a baby.

Does vinnie hear well ? I was told that it is common for black cats to have multiple toes ( which i can say is true :D ) and white cats to be deaf.

I dont know if you believe in ghosts or not, but i think i was visited by some a couple of years ago. I couldnt sleep one night, so i thought i would look out the window and look around, it was a full moon night so you could see well, and i live in the country so you can usually always see wildlife. I saw a white mother cat and 4 white kittens under my tree out front, i thought i was seeing things. The next night my dad saw the kittens. We never saw them again. :confused: Because it was so light out, they just glowed, It was like i was being visited by 5 little ghosts. :cat:

14+kitties
June 22nd, 2009, 08:49 PM
And summer is just getting started! Wed. is supposed to be a scorcher. Kitties may have to spend the day inside. They are just so relaxed it's wonderful!!

chico2
June 23rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Yes,yesterday we had the a/c on for the first time and they let us know when they want to go inside.
Luckily we have a lot of shady spots in the back.
I have to be careful especially with Rocky,if it gets too hot and humid.

Edwina,I don't think I believe in ghosts,but strange things happen,things that cannot be explained,it makes you wonder sometimes.:confused:

growler~GateKeeper
June 24th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Your boys sure are living the good life :D Nice pics :cloud9:

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Edwina,there is nothing wrong with Vinnies hearing,he sometimes hears too well:laughing:
He was tested as a baby and my vet now always check him.