Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe has reached rainbow bridge .....

Frenchy
June 20th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Something happened earlier that just made me smile ....

In 2004 , I lost a dear friend to cancer , it was then that another friend told me that you should never ask or talk to someone who just died .... that you must leave them in peace for a few days after their death , so they can reach heaven peacefully. Yesterday , on my drive back home from the vet , I was asking myself if this applied to our pets too.

I'm not one to believe in those .... things :rolleyes: but I find that it brings us comfort. :shrug:

It has been a lazy morning , I came out of the shower , it was already noon. I looked outside and OMG , was amazed to see ... it was snowing (and I mean A LOT !) white fuzzballs !!!! I immediatly thought : Chloe is telling me , she just got to Rainbow Bridge and everything is ok. :o it lasted for about an hour ....

ok ok , there's a logical explanation to this :p dandelions .... I live in the boonies and there's lots of them , they're all dying now and creating this white fluffy snow ..... but I liked my explanation better :o

Frenchy
June 20th, 2009, 02:26 PM
here's what my yard looks like now :

14+kitties
June 20th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Chloe was for sure letting you know she is safe. She is probably running all over the place up there with Sam and Daisy having a blast. :angel2:

It's kind of like my penny Stormy led me too the morning after burying my mom last July. She was letting me know too.

It's amazing how they find different ways to let you know everything is ok. :thumbs up :grouphug:

Jim Hall
June 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM
from a bright blue sky
look up! can it possibly be!
oh!!! all my angels

ancientgirl
June 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM
She's just letting you know, she's okay now.

chico2
June 20th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Frenchy,it looks like Angel-Hair from Chloe,she was such a sweet pup,she wants you to know she's ok:lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
June 20th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Frenchy, I'm sorry about Chloe, :2huggers:

I like your theory better as well, and I do believe in those things.:)

Tundra_Queen
June 21st, 2009, 06:05 AM
Frency, I'm sorry I didn't know about Chloe. HUGS

Debbie

muggsmom
June 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM
Chloe was for sure letting you know she is safe. She is probably running all over the place up there with Sam and Daisy having a blast.

And all that running around and playing stirred up the wind which blew the dandelions around!

I'm so glad that Chloe let you know that she's OK and having a blast.

BusterBoo
June 21st, 2009, 11:58 AM
:sorry: I didn't know......

joeysmama
June 21st, 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry. I didn't know either. :sorry: I'm glad that you had the little "message from the bridge". :grouphug:

cpietra16
June 21st, 2009, 09:22 PM
Hey frenchy...you are right it was snowing here too......she did reach her destination....:cloud9::angel:

Frenchy
June 21st, 2009, 09:24 PM
And all that running around and playing stirred up the wind which blew the dandelions around!

awwww too cute :cloud9:

JennieV
June 21st, 2009, 09:44 PM
(((((((((HUGZ))))))))))))

:angel2:

hazelrunpack
June 21st, 2009, 10:03 PM
Chloe loves her mummy :cloud9: She wanted to make sure you knew she was okay. Such an :angel:

:grouphug:

TeriM
June 22nd, 2009, 01:59 AM
Sweet Chloe :angel:.

Chris21711
June 22nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
:candle: Sweet Chloe :candle:

For any new members who might be interested, here is Chloe's story http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=52991

I think Chloe holds the record for Fastest Foster Failure http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53019

BenMax
June 22nd, 2009, 09:47 AM
Frenchy - I am so sorry - I didn't know about Cloe.:grouphug:

Best to you Frenchy and RIP little angel. :rip:

bendyfoot
June 22nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss, Frenchy :grouphug: but I'm glad she's still with you in your heart, what a wonderful story!:angel:

Dog Dancer
June 22nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
I love your theory, and I believe our hearts go there for a reason. Chloe was sending you a message and your heart was open to hear it. How sweet.

Mat&Murph
June 22nd, 2009, 03:04 PM
I am a firm believer that our friends let us know that they are ok. Chole wouldn't want to worry about her anymore. She is painfree and a happy girl now and just wanted to let you know. :candle: Angel girl Chole :candle:

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Reading those links again,how Chloe got to be with Frenchy,gets the tears flowing,I wish she did not get this stupid disease,she was soo happy at Frenchys,but thats the way it goes sometimes,at least she had one wonderful year.

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM
:candle: Sweet Chloe :candle:

For any new members who might be interested, here is Chloe's story http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=52991

I think Chloe holds the record for Fastest Foster Failure http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53019

awww thanks Chris , I just read those threads again .... gosh , I didn't have enough time with her ! She was such a perfect dog.

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2009, 07:00 PM
she was soo happy at Frenchys,

I know Chico2 , she got used to us so fast , like she was always here , she had such a nice temperament ... with people , dogs , cats .... she was such a loving dog. :candle:

glasslass
June 23rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Frenchy, I'm sorry to hear about Chloe too. If she made you smile, she choose the perfect way to let you know she's ok.