-->

Diva DU

Jim Hall
June 20th, 2009, 09:26 AM
sighh she is the preetiest girl i ever seen

brave girl quiet girl purr girl

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
She is pretty, Jim :flirt: I love her colors! :cloud9: Looks like she's getting more relaxed during the photo shoots, too! :D

diandpat
June 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I love her "phantom of the opera" markings...just beautiful!!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 20th, 2009, 11:22 AM
SHe's stunning Jim , I love her markings :lovestruck:

"phantom of the opera" :laughing:

Sylvie
June 20th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Jim, she is very pretty indeed. I too love her markings. :flirt:

chico2
June 20th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Awww Jim,she is such a beautiful little Diva and so very much loved:lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
June 20th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Ohhhhh Diva :flirt:

She is so gorgeous:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 21st, 2009, 01:21 AM
Aww Diva DU what a pretty little grl you are :lovestruck:

Great shot Jim :thumbs up

TeriM
June 22nd, 2009, 02:04 AM
She definately is a gorgeous girl :lovestruck:.

Jim Hall
June 24th, 2009, 03:42 PM
one more du laying out in her fav spot when its hot

bendyfoot
June 24th, 2009, 04:14 PM
She really is a stunner, Jim!!!:lovestruck: I'd love to get my hands...er, I mean my camera on her!:p

Jim Hall
June 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM
lol wel if yuor prepared t sit still for about a year she may decide your not a threat tahts how long it took my girlfriend

DU is named actually down under cuase thats where she was the first 2 months i had her

chico2
June 24th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Jim,DU means YOU in Swedish,she is really beautiful,such strong colors.
I thought you meant she was in Australia:laughing:

Love4himies
June 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM
She is indeed, Jim

shhhhh, don't tell Puddles and Sweet Pea I said so

Jim Hall
June 25th, 2009, 12:32 AM
is the same is german du is the informal case thus is the way she spends the day by myputer while im working I get stressed or annoyed i reach down and give her a pet she usually gives me a purr

edwina
June 25th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Very pretty. :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
June 25th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Pretty pretty grrl :lovestruck: & she has come such a long way :thumbs up WTG Jim & Diva DU :highfive:

Jim Hall
July 28th, 2009, 07:12 PM
bribed the kits into the condo vacumed and mopped the floors cleaned and straightend the living room

invited du out and we spent some time
she ran around like a kitten .then she jumped up onto her crate for a brush and a purr didnt get to brush her i couldnt stop petting her, she purrred any way now she is laying by my bed and i think i will just spend some time looking at her

best tranquilizer in the world IF this cat could survive all she had been through and thrive as she does there is hope for us all

Looking at a cat It's hard to remember just how damn tough they are

Love4himies
July 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM
You got that right, Jim. Nothing better to relax a person than a purring kitty, especially a kitty that doesn't purr for just anybody, just that super special person in their lives. :cloud9:

Winston
July 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Awe theres that beautiful girl! SHe is a stunner!

Jim I remember why you called her DU but where did she comefrom? was she a stray before? tell us your girls story! :thumbs up

I remember back in those days when you took a step forward with her and three steps back but you did alot of reading didnt you!

TacoGrl
July 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Sorry Jim...I missed this one :o

That first pic I just want to stick my face in hers and go HeLLo! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
July 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
What a pretty girl..love her eyes!

Jim Hall
July 28th, 2009, 09:25 PM
ahh ok i got DU 2 years ago from a rescue org called here kitty kitty in paterson

Se had been in a horrible situation in a house and probaly been physiaclly abused to boot

I fell in love with that look in the first pic She spent the frst 2 monthe down under my bed hence the name

spent most of my time lasying on the florr reaidng to her

was an amazing thrill when she finally came out to greet me

she still has issues i cannot pick her up and she spooks quite easily but from a terrfied cat to one who thrives and trusts me has been an incredible journey for me

edwina
July 28th, 2009, 11:01 PM
She looks so sweet :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 28th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Pretty pretty girl :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Ford Girl
July 29th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I just love her Jim, youve done a wonderful job rehabilitating her, you are an angel Jim, dont ever stop helping the kitties - they need you, the world needs more people like you.

DU - you are so adorable....

rainbow
July 29th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Somehow I missed this thread the first time. :o

Jim, it is amazing how far DU has come since she has been with you. :thumbs up You seem to have a magical touch with all the kitties you come in contact with. :angel:

I love the first pic of DU with her little tongue barely showing. :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
July 29th, 2009, 09:10 AM
:lovestruck::lovestruck:DU:lovestruck::lovestruck: You're a good one Jim, way to hang in there with her all this time, look how far she's come!:thumbs up:grouphug:

Jim Hall
September 29th, 2009, 02:27 PM
sighh my purty girl

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Jim, she is indeed beautiful :)

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Jim, she is indeed beautiful :)

I second that. :thumbs up

Gorgeous colouring :lovestruck: .....no wonder she's a Diva. :D

BenMax
September 29th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I love her markings!:lovestruck:. You know, looking at her closely - she really does look like a Diva!

chico2
September 29th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I agree,DU is one very beautiful girl,Diva-material for sure:lovestruck::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2009, 02:59 AM
Gorgeous grrl :lovestruck: She's looking a lot more confident/braver too :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 2nd, 2009, 12:03 AM
Oh I looooove that last one.... her colours really are just gorgeous!:lovestruck:

Jim Hall
October 10th, 2009, 10:12 AM
so i wake up this morning and have a cat on my bed i reach down thinking its manda its not omg its du!!! thats the first time she ever slept on the bed with me :lovestruck::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
so i wake up this morning and have a cat on my bed i reach down thinking its manda its not omg its du!!! thats the first time she ever slept on the bed with me :lovestruck::cloud9:
:cloud9:

How great is that!?! :highfive:

krdahmer
October 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM
:eek: Wow Jim!!! :thumbs up Way to go DU... finally where you belong....Queen of the house should be sleeping on the big bed!!!! :lovestruck::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Oh Jim that's awesome! :highfive: Good grrl DU! :lovestruck:

TeriM
October 11th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Yeah, that is wonderful news :thumbs up. Woohoo DU :lovestruck:.

Jim Hall
October 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM
well i can hardly believe it but Du actually seesm bored by salmon and fish generally and has been eating instinct beef for the past few days

Ryan48
October 28th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Awww, she's a doll.

RM

growler~GateKeeper
October 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Awww Pretty grrl :lovestruck: Good for her the beef is more healthy anyways :D

Jim Hall
January 18th, 2010, 06:52 PM
omg du is actually on thecouch snoozzing with me on it!!! only took 4 weeks!!!

hazelrunpack
January 18th, 2010, 10:58 PM
She loves her Daddy, that's for sure! :flirt:

Jim Hall
January 18th, 2010, 11:13 PM
She loves her Daddy, that's for sure! :flirt:

lol u realise she is on the other end more like well i like the couch and maybe you wont try and pet me :D:cat:

hazelrunpack
January 18th, 2010, 11:46 PM
:laughing: She's just playing hard to get. :D One of these days she'll surprise you and come cuddle on your lap!!! :cat:

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 12:44 AM
She sure is beautiful.

growler~GateKeeper
January 19th, 2010, 01:42 AM
omg du is actually on thecouch snoozzing with me on it!!! only took 4 weeks!!!

Awesome ! :thumbs up Such a brave purrty grrl :cloud9:

rainbow
January 19th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Awwww, she's going to be purring away beside you in no time. :cloud9:

babydoll101
January 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM
What a beautiful kitty:lovestruck:!!!

quincymycat
January 19th, 2010, 11:30 AM
She is sooo gorgeous Jim. I have always wanted a kitty with colouring like that....It reminds me of autumn and crinkly leaves....:flirt:
You are doing so well with her. Good luck and wishing you both well! :highfive:

Dog Dancer
January 19th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Diva DU is so gorgeous. Jim you've done wonders with her and now it won't be long before she's snuggling up on the couch with you. Just a wee bit more patience and you're in!!

chico2
January 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Jim,DU sure is a little beauty,a very lucky girl,to get to live her life with you.:lovestruck:

Jim Hall
January 19th, 2010, 10:24 PM
so we now know that du sleepson the couch when no one is home maria was sleeeping in when i left for woek and when she got up du was curles up on the couch lol

pic is of her bed she uses when we are home

angeldogs
January 20th, 2010, 11:49 AM
She looks real comfy in her bed.

growler~GateKeeper
January 21st, 2010, 01:26 AM
so we now know that du sleepson the couch when no one is home

:laughing: :highfive: good grrl :cloud9: Diva DU, kitties should always take advantage of the comfy spots :D

rainbow
January 21st, 2010, 01:41 AM
Purrty DU :lovestruck: ....I'm waiting for the pics of her curled up on your lap. :cloud9:

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 08:46 AM
no hardly any food since friday no interest 1 poop and about as lethargic as you can get, wont curl up to sleep and keeps swallowing hard hard i think she has a problem with her stomach maybe a hairball

damn it dr lisa is away till wednesday guess i got to get her in tomorrrow any way

Love4himies
January 31st, 2010, 09:27 AM
Oh no, poor DU :( :grouphug: My kitties stop eating when they are having problems with a furball too.

She may also have an issue with her throat, could she have swallowed something that got stuck?

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 09:43 AM
maybe who knows she soesnt even act hungry though

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 12:37 PM
so du gets up and eats alittle and runs around for a few minutes and a dump the sise og a loonie

Kay9
January 31st, 2010, 04:05 PM
one more du laying out in her fav spot when its hot

Aw...pretty girl, Jim :lovestruck::angel:

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Is she feeling better tonight, Jim? :fingerscr

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 09:35 PM
nope has had less than 4 oz of foor tn the last 36hrs

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Oh, rats! :( What time is her appt?

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 09:46 PM
dont know gonna book the first slot i can get

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2010, 09:57 PM
:goodvibes: for DU! I hope you can get her in early. How is Manda doing?

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 10:01 PM
manda is fine had along ramble this aft not real hppy du copped her place on the couch though

Dee-O-Gee
January 31st, 2010, 10:06 PM
Du snatching Mandu's spot is a positive step! :o

Hope Du get's in first thing tomorrow Jim. :fingerscr

Jim Hall
January 31st, 2010, 11:40 PM
ahhh &*(*^^& du just started running around acting hungry wt Duck?

screw it no food ti;l after the vet

Love4himies
February 1st, 2010, 07:53 AM
ahhh &*(*^^& du just started running around acting hungry wt Duck?

screw it no food ti;l after the vet

Look around, there may be a fur ball hiding somewhere :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2010, 11:15 AM
That's good news! :D Well, all except the timing, anyway! I hope it was just a hairball and she's good to go now! :goodvibes:

Jim Hall
February 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
other than a liitle dental carie the vet found nothing except she was dehydrated he took a blood panel gave her a sub Q and gave me some cypro she came home and wolfed downn a can about 6 hrs ago
blood comes back tomorrrow afternoon

right now she is sleeeping

Jim Hall
February 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
so what do you all think? wait till late tonight to try and feed du again ?

Jim Hall
February 1st, 2010, 10:52 PM
so du has shown no interst in food since we got home and she ate a can about 9 hrs ago should i let ehr be for tonight and try some cypro in the am

the perscrition says half a pill to night

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2010, 01:13 AM
Is it possible that she might still be digesting the food she had earlier? She hadn't eaten much for quite a while--eating so much so suddenly might have filled her up pretty well.

I hope she's hungry again in the morning :goodvibes: And that the blood results are all good :thumbs up

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 07:17 AM
so we all went to bed without dinner this morning du still wont eat had 2 bites and thatwas it doesnt even want her half and half :wall:

Love4himies
February 2nd, 2010, 07:45 AM
Awwww, poor DU :grouphug:. It does sound like something is really bothering her.

How old is she, Jim?

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 07:50 AM
i dont know if she wasnt so letargic i would think its her mouth because shes moving her tongue around a lot and eating oddly when she does eat and she just went back to sleep

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
If she has mouth pain, she might well be lethargic, especially if she's not able to eat. Did the vet suggest taking care of the carie right away?

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
he said it shouldnt be bothering her that much i had too pill her and now she id crouched in the closet

Love4himies
February 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
Jim, I think maybe the vet should have a closer look at her teeth. Did she check for any loose teeth?

A coworker of mine just had her cat in for dental surgery due to loose teeth and gingivitis. Once doing the surgery, the vet found deep pockets of infection in the teeth that were not apparent with a visual check.

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
ok the doc called the bllod panels look normal i think its her mouth and we made an appointment for 11 am thursday with dr lisa

Winston
February 2nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Awe Jim...hugs mf! can you try to put water in DU's food...make it like liquid and see if she will lick it up! it may be tooth pain and thats why she isnt herself! poor thing! glad to hear you will be able to see dr lisa! must put you more at ease! is DU still drinking water? you may have to leave it at room temp in case the cold bugs her!

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 06:35 PM
thats part of the problem, she never drinks water and i put warm water on her food also

Love4himies
February 2nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
Sending lots of :goodvibes: for DU and a :grouphug: for you and Maria.

And if you want, you can give Amanda a kiss for me. :lovestruck:

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
ty love 4 i will right on her furry belly

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 07:19 PM
she did it again!! cameout acting hungry had 3 licks and retreated to her bed

im losing whats left of my mind here

Macomom
February 2nd, 2010, 07:26 PM
I hope things go well at her appointment. At least if it is dental it can be fixed...

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Boy, that really does sound like her mouth is bothering her, Jim! Thursday morning can't come too soon, eh? :grouphug:

Jim Hall
February 2nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
yes du just ate agood 4 oz and a lot of water

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2010, 02:45 AM
Jim is she sort of grinding her teeth & chewing on one side when she is eating?

If so she may have a cavity which in cats are usually just above the gumline & not visible, Dr. Lisa will likely probe along the gumlines with either a dental pic or a qtip & if she chatters her teeth that's a sure sign of a cavity (& possible infection) & the tooth will need to come out.

:goodvibes: :grouphug:

Jim Hall
February 3rd, 2010, 09:02 AM
du had abiut half a can this morning and went back to sleep

im not going to poll her i think the stress isnt worth the bother

thanks for all the advice
and hi growler no she doesnt grind them and seems less in pain today

cant wait to see dr lisa tomorrow

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2010, 09:06 AM
Glad to hear she is eating :thumbs up.

If she has an infection in her gums or teeth, the cypro may be helping the inflammation and taking away the pain.

Jim Hall
February 3rd, 2010, 09:34 AM
yah but i dont think its worth the stress i pilled her yesterday and she didnt
eat but hid all day

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2010, 09:39 AM
Awww, the poor girl :(.

Isn't there liquid antibiotics that you can give her? There is also the one that is one injection for soft tissue infections.

Jim Hall
February 3rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
well diva du sucked up abot a can and a half of merrick between this am and tonight ans took a poop atlhogh a tiny one

had a liitle more interest in her surroundings today, but stil isnt 1oo% though

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Well that is good news, Jim :thumbs up Sending :goodvibes: for her continued improvement.

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2010, 08:40 PM
Sounds like she's showing a little improvement today! :highfive: I hope Dr Lisa can pinpoint the problem tomorrow! :goodvibes:

Love4himies
February 4th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Good luck today Jim :goodvibes:

Jim Hall
February 4th, 2010, 02:24 PM
just heard from dr lisa 3 rotten teeth some kind of gum infection
picking her up in a few hours Dr L thinks that was the problem
im gonna put her in the condo for the night just so i can keep an eye on her

Love4himies
February 4th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Awwww, I hope this will bring an end to poor DU :pray: feeling poorly. I know she is such a sweet, timid kitty so it must be so hard on her to have to go to the vet several times :(.

Chris21711
February 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Hope that this solves the problem Jim and that DU is back to her old self in no time.

Jim Hall
February 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM
ty all i will let u know what happesn when i bring her home im gettting the condo ready so i can keep an eye on her

when i said to maria this is gonna get expensive she said " so? Its DU i dont care " man i am one lucky guy :lovestruck:

Chris21711
February 4th, 2010, 04:03 PM
ty all i will let u know what happesn when i bring her home im gettting the condo ready so i can keep an eye on her

when i said to maria this is gonna get expensive she said " so? Its DU i dont care " man i am one lucky guy :lovestruck:

I'm guessing Maria feels the same way Jim :)

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 04:51 PM
DU,is one lucky girl to have you and Maria,I know we paid almost $800 for Vinnies one tooth to be pulled.
DU will be on antibiotics for a while,but will feel so much better when the bad teeth are gone.

Jim Hall
February 4th, 2010, 07:06 PM
well DU is home and in the condo where shes gonna stay for a few esp since i have to give her r pain killers bill was a lot less than i expected $890

shew wnats out but she should settle down

Love4himies
February 4th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Glad she is home. I hope you don't have too many problems getting the painkillers into her. :fingerscr

Sending her lots of :goodvibes: for a speedy recovery.

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
:goodvibes: for the beautiful Diva! I'm glad Dr Lisa could pinpoint the problem and take care of it, but it sure sounds owie!!! :eek: I hope DU recovers quickly! :grouphug:

Jim Hall
February 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM
i wnated to put the heating pad under her bed lol she was so groogy I was actully holding her in my lap and she wasnt trying to get off for a minute

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Aw, poor baby!!! Which teeth did Dr Lisa have to pull? And is she on antibiotics now for the gum infection?

Oy...just thinking about it makes my mouth hurt :o

Jim Hall
February 4th, 2010, 10:12 PM
her two fangs and a bottom tooth had a antib injection supposed to ladt two weeks they gonna to a histolgy on some of the gum tissue

back in time for mandas wander

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Ouch! :fingerscr the antibiotic works its magic!

Have a good wander with Manda! :D

Frenchy
February 4th, 2010, 10:16 PM
just heard from dr lisa 3 rotten teeth some kind of gum infection

Speedy recovery to DU :goodvibes: she'll be back on her paws in no time :goodvibes:

awwwwwww :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 5th, 2010, 12:39 AM
i wnated to put the heating pad under her bed lol she was so groogy I was actully holding her in my lap and she wasnt trying to get off for a minute

Aww :cloud9: you musta been just thrilled :goodvibes: even though she was loopy at the time :o :D

they gonna to a histolgy on some of the gum tissue

Speedy healing DU :goodvibes: & :goodvibes: for the histology report :fingerscr

TeriM
February 5th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Lots of good healing vibes for the gorgeous DU :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:.

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2010, 02:31 PM
so ms du came out of the closet when tempted with some more merrick

gave herself a bit of a bath and retired to her cubbyhole in the cat tree
she let me give her a bit of a brush

Love4himies
February 5th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Awwwww :cloud9:, I bet she is feeling a whole lot better with those teeth gone.

chico2
February 5th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Aww Jim,I am sure DU will be fine in no-time,she will be happy to be rid of those infected teeth.
My Vinnie was not even on pain-killers,just antibiotics,but it was only one tooth.

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2010, 08:30 PM
so du face has sucked up 2 cans of merrick and a half can of tiki salmon in 12 hrs lol and is giving her legs a severe grooming i guess she feels prettty good eh?

1 damn tough jersey cat

Love4himies
February 5th, 2010, 08:34 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I am so glad, Jim. Guess she is making up for lost dinners :laughing: :grouphug:

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2010, 09:52 PM
du has eaten at least 10 ounces of food in 14 hrs and is looking for more
should i give her more ? have seen 3 pees and no poop yet no signs of nuseua

Love4himies
February 5th, 2010, 09:56 PM
I would give her a bit of a break from eating until morning. Too much food after not eating much may be too hard on her tummy and digestive tract.

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2010, 10:01 PM
youd think so wouldnt yah?

Frenchy
February 5th, 2010, 10:06 PM
I would give her a bit of a break from eating until morning.

I would too Jim :thumbs up

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2010, 10:16 PM
sorry gave her anither 1oz or so in a lot of warm water at least she gettting liguids and vitamns

onster
February 5th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Jim you have one gorgeous girl there :lovestruck: Her colours are stunning!

Love4himies
February 6th, 2010, 10:24 AM
sorry gave her anither 1oz or so in a lot of warm water at least she gettting liguids and vitamns

As long as she is not wolfing large amounts down at one time. It can cause gas bubbles and pain in their tummies.

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2010, 10:28 AM
How is she today, Jim? :goodvibes: Still so hungry? She must have been famished after not eating well for so long.

14+kitties
February 6th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I'm glad your pretty girl is feeling better :cloud9: and almost back to herself. I know how worrying it is to have a sick one.

Jim Hall
February 6th, 2010, 06:51 PM
hi yas she was hungey this am had a good poop during the night

when i got back from work she was ready to eat and almost ready to play
right curled up in her cubby hole having a snoooze

oh and maria actually took amanda out for a wander today my brave girrllll!!

Love4himies
February 6th, 2010, 06:59 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up so glad to hear about DU and Amanda :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Oh, what good news! :highfive:

Did you get a lot of snow out of this last system?

Jim Hall
February 6th, 2010, 10:27 PM
no snow not a flake 80 k south got 3 meters

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2010, 10:41 PM
10 feet of snow, Jim?! :eek:

Jim Hall
February 6th, 2010, 10:47 PM
oh hell no sorry 1.5 meters

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2010, 11:01 PM
omd, for a moment there I was picturing the snowstorm from hell (must've been from hell freezing over :laughing:)

growler~GateKeeper
February 6th, 2010, 11:13 PM
good to hear your grrl is feeling better :highfive:

Jim Hall
February 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
so dive du doesnt ssem to want to do much still eaating good a groomong her self i hope she gets her energy back soon

14+kitties
February 8th, 2010, 11:06 PM
It's only been a few days since her surgery. She may be working on getting all the crap out of her system still. Give her a couple of more days before you start really worrying. :thumbs up It's great she is still eating well.

Jim Hall
February 8th, 2010, 11:28 PM
yah thanks i miss her purrrr ya know?

Jim Hall
February 9th, 2010, 05:55 PM
so the good news the biopsy came back no cancer just a mild infection

the bead news is she has a cold and is not eating much again
i talked to dr lisa she says give it a few days

poor du i miss her purring and her playing

Love4himies
February 9th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Awwww, poor DU. :grouphug:. Do you have any super stinky food that will entice her to eat?

Jim Hall
February 9th, 2010, 08:00 PM
yah tried her 2 fav flavors licked the juices went back to her safe place
going to try again when she gets hungry again well dr lisa is a phone call away :thumbs up she's a tough old gal

TeriM
February 9th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Feel better DU :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:.

Jim Hall
February 9th, 2010, 08:17 PM
um that is Du is sorry lisa :crazy::wall:

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2010, 09:21 PM
:laughing: I'll bet Dr Lisa wouldn't mind being a tough ol' gal, either! :thumbs up

Sorry DU isn't eating better for you. :grouphug: She has a cold now, too? :frustrated:

:goodvibes for a quick recovery and :fingerscr she's eating again tomorrow!

Jim Hall
February 9th, 2010, 09:34 PM
yeh i think now the colds meesing her up more than her mouth

gonna ask dr l whther i can stop the molox for pain and give her some cypro
for her sinusus

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2010, 02:13 AM
DU likely can't smell too well so she's less likely to want to eat, try warming the food slightly in the toaster oven (not the microwave though)

:goodvibes: get better soon DU

Jim Hall
February 10th, 2010, 07:44 AM
du seems a bit netter this am she was wating for breakfast and had agood bit and is back to purring

Love4himies
February 10th, 2010, 07:45 AM
:thumbs up:thumbs up So glad to hear.

Jim Hall
February 10th, 2010, 09:45 AM
ohh my MS DU just got a big head rub and ate a bunch!!!

hazelrunpack
February 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM
WoooooHoooo! :highfive: Good for Ms Diva DU!!!

Sending :goodvibes: for continued improvement!

Jim Hall
February 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
ok a little purr a liitle play aliitle food and a pee or two just wish she would eat more :lovestruck: just being a yenta i guess

dr lisa says cyrpohep doesnt help a cold like it does for hoomans she says lets get all of the chems out of her for a while

growler~GateKeeper
February 11th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Good for DU feeling a bit better :thumbs up Great advice your Dr Lisa has :cat:

Jim Hall
February 11th, 2010, 08:21 PM
yeah du actually gave teh strays a hiss!! anndd chesed the rc mouse for a bit :lovestruck::thumbs up:cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2010, 09:15 PM
:highfive: Yay, for DU!!!! Sounds like she's definitely feeling feistier! :D

Jim Hall
February 11th, 2010, 09:20 PM
one darn tough kitty here

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Aw, there's the purrrrdy girl! :flirt: Don't you love that pose with the folded arms? :cloud9:

Macomom
February 11th, 2010, 10:12 PM
She is so beautiful Jim.

growler~GateKeeper
February 11th, 2010, 11:46 PM
yeah du actually gave teh strays a hiss!! anndd chesed the rc mouse for a bit :lovestruck::thumbs up:cloud9::lovestruck:

:highfive: sounds like she's feeling better & better everyday :cloud9:

Jim Hall
February 22nd, 2010, 09:43 PM
17 days after her fangs got yanked shes back to playing and hissing and cooing like a turtledove
out some 1/2 and 1/2 and mama wanted to see Du rears up and gives her a cuff !!!
i love my DU face

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2010, 12:05 AM
:laughing: I suspect Mama wasn't so pleased! :D

Nice to hear that the Diva is back on her paws again!

Jim Hall
February 23rd, 2010, 12:09 AM
it funny cause she isnt aggresive when shes in her bed callie can sat her food and play iright by her

but if she wants something ....

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2010, 12:23 AM
It sounds like DU isn't quite as put off by Mama as she used to be. Is she getting used to Callie being around, too?

Jim Hall
April 7th, 2010, 09:31 AM
ahhh my diva girl has sping fever and for the first time since getting grabbed in the bedroom ffor her surgery, she jumped up on the crate to get a real big brush and pet

thats her corled up by me while i am working

growler~GateKeeper
April 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM
DU's :lovestruck: getting braver all the time :thumbs up

14+kitties
April 8th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Good DU! It's amazing what love and trust do for them. :cloud9:
How many kitties do you have in your apartment now? I lost track. :confused:

Jim Hall
April 9th, 2010, 12:31 AM
manda du mama and callie but with the good weather mama and callie are out most of the time

Jim Hall
June 24th, 2010, 09:20 PM
so we have been furminating DU every week or so is a bit if tirture cause we have ti chase her around to pick her up today after we claened her ears and ran the furninator, she actually laid quietly in my lap for a good minute while we were petting her and talking to her good girl du!!!

hazelrunpack
June 24th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Maybe she's beginning to realize that without all that dead hair, she stays much cooler :D

She's such a good little Diva! :lovestruck: And she loves her Daddy...

Jim Hall
July 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM
manda will come and sit on my chest is i am laying down and she wants something well to day i fell asleep on the couch and i wke up to du's paw on my chest and a quizzacal look on her face!!! as soon as i moved she moved away and sat on the floor and gave me that look !!!:lovestruck: