Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OH MY!!!!! This is the SICKEST thing I have EVER read, wish I didn't!

lUvMyLaB<3
June 19th, 2009, 06:33 PM
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - A 23-year-old woman who got a friend to kill her Jack Russell terrier was charged with skinning the puppy to make a belt out of its hide.

Krystal Lynn Lewis and Austin Michael Mullins, 26, were being held Friday in the Muskogee County jail on $25,000 bail each. They were charged with one felony count of cruelty to animals.

A Muskogee County judge ordered a mental competency hearing for Lewis.

Lewis wanted the puppy, named Poplin, killed because it was a gift from a female ex-lover with whom she doesn't get along, said Muskogee County sheriff's deputy George Roberson.

Roberson said Mullins shot the terrier 10 times with a .22-calibre pistol. Lewis skinned the animal at her apartment and nailed the hide to a board.

http://www.newsok.com/muskogee-pair-charged-after-puppy-slain-skinned/article/3378942

Just read this online, wish I didn't, I am crying, there are no words right now, there is nothing I can say, I will cry for this dog for a long time, I hope someone makes these people pay they way they really should pay. Poor little dog, the person that brought you into this world should bear some responsibility too, for letting people like this into your life, You deserved better, how they turned you over to these people I don't know, please run and play free and happy now little puppy these sick people cannot harm you anymore, not all people are this way little pup, but you don't know any different, I hope your dear little spirit remembers nothing about your time here on earth and is now at peace and in true happiness, Rest in peace beautiful little jack russel.

TwinTails
June 19th, 2009, 06:39 PM
They are sick, sick people :wall:

Mat&Murph
June 19th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Holy Man!!! what is wrong with people??? :wall: :wall: Poor little baby!!

Skyblue
June 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM
This is disgusting!!! I hope the poor little puppy will get justice.

Look at the bright side, at least these 2 people are caught of their sick act. Sadly, I think a lot of these psychos are still out there. I heard the other day that a few teenagers swung a poor little kitten in the air by its tail then set it on fire. The poor kitten died with severe burns and no one is ever able to catch those sick kids. Very sad....

14+kitties
June 19th, 2009, 09:10 PM
The world is going to H*** in a handbasket. There is no accountability these days for their actions. Most of these idiots get off with a slap on the wrist. Unless someone in power realizes soon that major changes have to happen I don't see much hope.
:candle::rip: sweet pup :candle::sad:

Sophikko
June 19th, 2009, 10:44 PM
these people are disgusting - and I do think the way they treat animals is a major warning for what they'd do to a human given the opportunity.

Makes me sick.