Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dexter

dogcatharmony
June 19th, 2009, 01:16 PM
He is just fitting in so great! Now that he has explored the house for three days, he is now showing what a love bug he really is. He follows at your feet whereever you go, the moment you sit down he is in your lap. He has this little tiny purr, and this tiny little mew.....and he loves to just be near you.

So here are some pics, with his buddies of course. Notice Phoebe still hasn't made it in to any pics, she is still a bit of a "b", but for how quick he joined the crew with no fighting.....guess she can be a little miffed for a bit.

Amos and Dexter birdwatching (wish it wasn't so blurry)

Amos and Dexter chillin' (he knows if the dog gets to much to lay near Amos)

Wubba love

dogcatharmony
June 19th, 2009, 01:19 PM
And of course a few more

Kisses for Zoe

Another birdwatching buddie

More Wubba love

ancientgirl
June 19th, 2009, 01:20 PM
What a sweet little guy. I love how he's sitting in the second photo. I'm so glad everyone is getting along so well! Dexter suits him so well.

Dracko
June 19th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Love the name. :thumbs up

Unbelievable how quickly he is fitting in. Obviously he was around a lot of animals when he was younger. His tail is so beautiful.:cloud9:

Wasn't he in a foster home? If so, I'm surprised he had ear mites.

TacoGrl
June 19th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I just can't get over that tail LoL!

Dexter is perfect! I like the people names :thumbs up

Getting along with the crew so early on is great! Phoebe will come around :)

dogcatharmony
June 19th, 2009, 03:48 PM
whoops don't know how I forgot this one.

cpietra16
June 19th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Dexter is adorable....what a face:cloud9:

dogcatharmony
June 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I feel so guilty, haven't been around in awhile, then come back and just go picture crazy. That will be it for now, my batteries died.....but got two more.....what a snuggle bug

14+kitties
June 19th, 2009, 10:45 PM
OMG!!! What a sweetie! You are so lucky he has fit in so quickly. I love the bird hunting pics. They are so curious! :cloud9: And knowing already when Zoe gets too rambunctious to go sit beside Amos. How smart is that?! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 20th, 2009, 12:03 AM
He's such a darling!! :flirt: I love the pics of him and Zoe watching the birds together :D And the kisses! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
June 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Love the kisses for Zoe pic :lovestruck: way too cute :cloud9:

Smart little man making friends with Amos so he has a "peace from the dog" space :D

Luvmypitgirls
June 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Awe what a cutie and I love the name Dexter!:D

TeriM
June 22nd, 2009, 01:49 AM
Dexter looks like he is fitting in perfectly :thumbs up. He is super cute :lovestruck:.