Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onster,Bunduk,Onnie where are you??

chico2
June 18th, 2009, 08:40 AM
I was just thinking of Onster yesterday,did I miss her posts,or has she not been here for a while??
Hope she's ok,maybe travelling:confused:

JennieV
June 18th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I was thinking the same thing and was about to post but Chico2 beat me to it! LOL

ONSTERRRRR!!!! where are you!!?? I need Onnie/Bunduk fix.

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Funny, I was too. We have been missing quite a few of our "regulars" lately. We don't need to miss more.
Onster - I hope it's school that is keeping you away and not something more dire. :fingerscr Please let us know. We miss you.

sugarcatmom
June 18th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Inquiring minds wanna know!!!

I've also been wondering where pitgirl and badger have been these days. Where'd everybody go???:confused:

babymomma
June 18th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Anybody hear from happycats lately?

onster
June 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Sorry Ive been kinda MIA. Thanks for noticing and sorry for worrying you!

:o

Just busy that's all. I had my dad leave, SIL and Bro arrive, my convocation, wedding of SIL's bro (i was bridesmaid), bro and SIL off to jamaica, grad photos and kitty shredding (to me) all within the last 2 weeks...so been busy!!!

Ya, Onnie had a bit of a slice and dice episode with my hand/arm a few days ago. I picked up him up and he was fine for a second then something spooked him outside (we were near kitchen window) and in his hurry to get out of arms he did a number on me. Lets just say there was lots of blood and not so pretty cuts from my pinkie all the way down to my elbow of my right arm. All apart from one gash are looking good. The one on my arm is kinda swollen and painful...i thought maybe there was underlying infection but then a blue bruise started showing up around it so i think Onnie musta whacked me too...my guy is no feather lol.

hmmm what else? oh also with the summer weather Onnie is full into bringing me his collar swing. He keeps fetching it..no one believes me until they see him jump a couple feet onto the shelving, grab his collar and drag it to me :rolleyes: He also climbed his first tree today :D and promptly fell out :rolleyes: Recently also secured the big gaps in the fence w chicken wire and so Bunduk has been able to go out with me more in the backyard :thumbs up

In other news, im waiting to hear from schools for programs in the fall.

That's about it. Hope everyone else checks in soon & thanks for asking bout me!

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hey stranger!!!! Look at you! Nice to see you back. So sorry to hear about the long injury. Yikes!! I get them too but not bad enough to bruise (often). Stick around and catch up for a while. :thumbs up
Nice pics of your convocation. :thumbs up

Jim Hall
June 18th, 2009, 09:48 PM
ya know he thnks hes a dog right/ sounds like he got used to it eh?

mandas not that bright she just scratcehes at the door

congrats btw whats on the horizon for you

onster
June 18th, 2009, 09:58 PM
thanks 14+, thanks Jim

Ill try to stick around a bit. I do lurk (hence seeing this thread) but its more me checking my email, checking some news sites, having a quick spin on pets.ca then im off to do whatever needs to be done for the day. Things are winding down tho so should have more time.

Yep jim he really thinks he's a dog. He plays fetch, goes for his collar, drinks out of the toilet ball and even responds to his name (comes when called) 99% of the time. Bunduk just rides on his coat tails really :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol he knows when Onnie starts meowing frantically its because a) the collar is out and its outside time or b) the treat drawer has been opened ...and poof bunduk appears out of nowhere to reap the rewards of Onnie's hard work :evil:

As for what's next for me? hmm for now..waiting..ill be sure to let u guys know when i have concrete plans for next yr..should be any day now :fingerscr If i dont get in where i want itll be a year working in egypt till i reapply again. one or both kitties may come with..or may stay here. dont know yet. dreading that bit.

onster
June 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM
14+ my mom said i was a big baby over the scratches/bruising...suppose I am lol. but they really hurt sometimes right???

onster
June 18th, 2009, 10:05 PM
More news....

almost forgot! Kitty nephew, now officially known as dead eye * and brother to uro, has recently parted ways with 2 of his litttle fury friends and is now a permenant member of the family :D yay to no baby making and shot getting :thumbs up They were kinda dragging their feet on that front/not sure whether to keep him.

* what can I say other than boys will be boys. it actually says dead eye on his kitty passport. really.

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM
14+ my mom said i was a big baby over the scratches/bruising...suppose I am lol. but they really hurt sometimes right???

Yep, they really hurt sometimes. :eek: I have one on my back healing now. It's taking it's sweet time too.

onster
June 18th, 2009, 10:22 PM
on ure back :eek::eek: did a kitteh mistake u for a tree? happens here all the time :rolleyes: bunduk cough bunduk lol

im sorry..hope it gets better really soon! maybe try some aloe? I really hope i dont get any scars. I never got scars from scratches b4 but my sil hands are covred in these dark scars from playing with deadeye as a kitten. I was shocked :eek:

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Nah, I'm used to it. Kitties get excited when I come to see them and want to climb up to see me. It's ok. Almost healed. I have so many scars on me one or two more won't hurt. Maybe they will all join together and form a pretty picture? :rolleyes:
You will have to teach SIL the knack of playing with toys, not hands for Dead Eye. What a name. :rolleyes:

onster
June 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
lol i know . i told her at least to think of a pirate name...but they decided that dead eye it was. My mom refuses to call him that. SHe says its just plain not nice. :shrug: I just think its kinda lame and awkward...but again boys will be boys. SILs that are married to such boys learn to humour them over time :rolleyes: its weird cuz for uro he actually did research and took time to come up with it (uro ancient egyptian for king).

as for her hands...i told her! but then...sils will do what they please also lol

lol scars joining eh? :laughing: i guess thats not funny :o but at least ure looking on the bright side :thumbs up .....but seriously, theyre more like badges of honour for you :grouphug::goodvibes:

Jim Hall
June 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM
well i think dead eye is a great name for a cat

deadeye means a someone with very good vison and excellent shooting skills

great name for a cat

onster
June 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM
what really?? in what lingo does deadeye mean that? They called him that because he literally has a dead eye..one is cloudy and kinda orange..totally blind in it. i dont really like it because i dont like the idea of calling somone or something by a 'fault' in them. kinda like "hunchback of notredam" or something like that
however if it has a double meaning like that its pretty cool

14+kitties
June 19th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Let's opt for you getting in where you want! I don't know if we could handle Bunduk shenanigans from across the world!! :eek: Or, worse scenario, not hearing about what he's up to because you didn't take him with you. I know, I know, totally selfish. :p :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
June 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM
what really?? in what lingo does deadeye mean that?
That would be English :o

:p

Many a marksman is nicknamed "Deadeye". :D

I hope you get accepted everywhere you applied... Do you have a dream college in mind?

krdahmer
June 19th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Aw, glad they all found ya Onster! :grouphug: Sounds like you've been busy! And if it makes you feel any better I have some Buddy claw art right on my face right now!!! (more cats you have the more you get used to those little semi-linear claw scars.... I have a plethora of them... and each one is worth it!)

chico2
June 19th, 2009, 03:43 PM
There you are,I was kind of worried because of your dad,but it's good to see you are all ok.
Except of course the scratches,At my old age,I've had plenty of time to get scratched and bitten,my arms,legs and hands are road-maps,it especially shows up when I get a little color in the summer,oh well what can you do:cat:

happycats
July 21st, 2009, 11:45 AM
Anybody hear from happycats lately?

Awwww thanks for remembering me :)

I check in once in a while, but I've been so busy, so much overtime here at work!!

All is well with the furry ones, Sega, Tuffy, Boowee, and Jay are doing great, and my sweet Buddy boy is as amazing as ever...such a love bug :lovestruck: I want to register him for the canine good neighbour training in the fall (If I can find the time:rolleyes:)
Anyone know of a good place in the Durham region?

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 06:10 PM
Ok so - MIA -

onster - again!
happycats - nice to see you temporarily
krdahmer
JennieV
Badger
I am sure I am missing some.....

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 06:29 PM
Ok so - MIA -

onster - again!...Onster is probably shopping with Mama for her new apartment :D

happycats - nice to see you temporarily....yup we need Buddy pics :lovestruck:

krdahmer ....you should know that :rolleyes:

JennieV ....Jennie posted the other day :cool:

BadgerFrenchy, might know that, didn't she mention Badger when she was looking for a new home for Puce?

I am sure I am missing some.....

You probably are, think woman :lightbulb:

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 06:33 PM
You probably are, think woman :lightbulb:
:p :laughing::laughing:
Can't. Been up since 5:30AM!!!

Chris21711
July 21st, 2009, 06:44 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

krdahmer
July 21st, 2009, 09:47 PM
I'm here, lurking.... was just showing hubby the new catuary pics!! He is off work for a week or two, got injured at work (crushed his foot with an aircraft container....it's a loverly shade of purple) so I am playing the good wife and fetching things etc....listening to the whining you know the typical sick man stuff.... I'll sit down with the laptop after work tomorrow and catch up!!! :D :grouphug:

14+kitties
July 21st, 2009, 09:50 PM
I'm here, lurking.... was just showing hubby the new catuary pics!! He is off work for a week or two, got injured at work (crushed his foot with an aircraft container....it's a loverly shade of purple) so I am playing the good wife and fetching things etc....listening to the whining you know the typical sick man stuff.... I'll sit down with the laptop after work tomorrow and catch up!!! :D :grouphug:

Well thanks hon for checking in! Tell hubby to stop being a klutz!!! Guess that means a visit is out of the question for a little longer? :sad: Or, when you get tired of hubby's whining......... you know where the kitties are. :D Lemon Balm is ready for tea too. :thumbs up
Did he tell you not to get any ideas with the catuary? :)

14+kitties
July 24th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ok so.......

Diamond's Mom
Matt and Murphy
Who am I missing?????

Chris21711
July 25th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Ok so.......

Diamond's Mom
Matt and Murphy
Who am I missing?????

DM ......I've seen logged on a few times, but no post :shrug:

M&M......Smiley 14 was asking about her the other day, Aslan said she had been having modem problems but maybe it wasn't that :shrug:

Who else are you missing...........Think Woman :D

14+kitties
July 25th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Ms. Mona checks in occasionally. She is still recouping. I miss her.
pitgrrl
kashtin's kin - checks in but not nearly enough - :rolleyes:
Meg pops in now and again
W4R - busy with family, new baby
FordGirl - same and camping I'm sure.

:shrug: Brain in permanent shut down....... :evil:

Winston
July 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Badger
Otter
Shredy

There are sooo many!! :sad: