Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just too precious

dogcatharmony
June 17th, 2009, 04:19 PM
sorry everyone, it's going to be photo happy with me for awhile with new little Dexter in the house. Him and Zoe are like peas in a pod after two days, Zoe has calmed down now that she knows the kitty is not going anywhere. This is this morning the two of them birdwatching together......oh and of course just a few more of Dexter on his own.......:lovestruck:

chico2
June 17th, 2009, 05:11 PM
That is just too cute,that Dexter and Zoe has bonded,love Dog and kittie pics:lovestruck:
and please get picture-happy we love to see how Dexter is doing:cat:

sugarcatmom
June 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
How totally adorable. You can almost hear Zoe saying "Did you see that one over there?".

Dexter is one cool cat.

JennieV
June 17th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Thats AWESOME! :thumbs up:thumbs up for Dexter..Cool name by the way..

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2009, 11:24 PM
That's so sweet that they like to bird watch together already :cloud9: Common interests build strong friendships. :D That is one cool cat!!

pbpatti
June 17th, 2009, 11:29 PM
What you mean photo happy I only saw 4 pictures. It is so nice to see them both getting along so quickly. pbp

growler~GateKeeper
June 18th, 2009, 01:08 AM
sorry for posting pics???? here on pets????? Oh come on, you know we love pics :cloud9: the more the better :D Should I start the more picture chant?? :D

That's a great 1st pic :lovestruck: Zoe & Dexter look so comfortable with each other, like they been together forever :cloud9:

ownedbycats
June 18th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Zoe and Dexter get along so well, I wish mine cooperated so nicely. I like the 3rd pic. That dark stripe down his head maakes him look like all his fur is sticking up in between his ears.

ancientgirl
June 18th, 2009, 08:40 AM
I love that first one. They look so cute just sitting there watching the birds together. And the last one with Dexter cleaning his paw is adorable! He and Maks could be twins!

EndOfFashion
June 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM
That dark stripe down his head maakes him look like all his fur is sticking up in between his ears.

Haha, he totally looks like he has a mohawk!

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Still waiting for today's pics..............
Love how close he has gotten to Zoe in such a short time. Zoe has always been a love bug around kitties though, right? ADORABLE!!! :cloud9:

BenMax
June 18th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Wonderful pictures. Love the bond between cat and dog - we could sure learn from animals!

TeriM
June 22nd, 2009, 01:36 AM
What a cutie, I love that first picture :cloud9:. How are the other cats handling the newbie?