Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some more stuff blooming..

chico2
June 17th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Here are a couple of my early Roses...

chico2
June 17th, 2009, 11:06 AM
A wild Rose,I only keep it while it's blooming ,after that it will be cut down.
My Peonie is very sparse,it's been here since before we bought the house,about 40yrs.
I have no idea what that BIG white flower is:laughing::cat:

Dee-O-Gee
June 17th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Ah Chico2--you're my best friend. :)

I'm so fond of roses! My Blaze bush is in full bloom right now! My hybrids are a little slow and what buds have come out, shriveled with the chilly evening air. :sad:

Ironically--I have one of those big white flowers too! :laughing::laughing:

Great pictures Chico2! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 17th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Your roses are beautiful, chico. I could use some of your skill with them--the only thing hazel seems capable of doing with roses is killing them... :o

Love the big white flower, too! :flirt: I take it he's feeling 100% again? :goodvibes:

ownedbycats
June 18th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Your flowers are very pretty, especially the peony. And the BIG white, unidentified flower.... very cute, they must spread, because I have one too.

chico2
June 18th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Hazel,yes my favorite big white flower is doing good,back to normal,with a naked bum:laughing:

I too love Roses,have about 10 bushes all together,some do great others not so great.
The white Kennedy Rose I bought last year,is not doing too good this year:sad:
I have a feeling this is going to be a bug-year,lots of Aphids and other kinds:evil:

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Beautiful! My absolute fav though is the big white one. It seems to like catnip too. Mmmmmmmm...... :rolleyes: Too cute!

BenMax
June 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I have to say - I absolutely love that furry white flower!:lovestruck:. I have tried to grow one but came up with 5 different furry flowers that will not let me sleep in peace - pretty loud flowers. And by the way - what is the flower name for that white flower?

chico2
June 18th, 2009, 03:58 PM
It's called a Love-Bug:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
June 21st, 2009, 11:40 PM
Chico I love your roses! Yellow roses are my fav.

How do u get that white flower to stay in your garden? Mine always want to float over tot he neighbours. :laughing:

Debbie

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 06:50 AM
The big white blobby flower,together with the others,know a good thing when they have it:laughing:
But seriously,we are outside with them and they've been trained since kitten-hood,not to jump any fences.:cat:

Tundra_Queen
June 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
*writing notes....train...no just fence* Ok...I got it... guess that means I have to fix the hole in the fence to eh? :laughing:

Debbie

chico2
June 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Tundra,we started them off with a harness amd watched them like hawks.
They are all really good kitties,when hubby claps his hands they all come running inside,very obedient.

Tundra_Queen
June 22nd, 2009, 07:11 PM
chico...do your kitties give lessons on being obedient? :laughing:

I tried a harness on Willie, but he always managed to freak out and get out of it. I keep trying to figure a way to build a screen enclosure for them in the backyard. :)

chico2
June 23rd, 2009, 06:50 AM
TQ,I think it helps that we always had a lot of time for them and now and now being retired even more so.
We've always done this with our cats,the 3 we had before,were the same.
Of course we have a high wooden fence on one side and a hedge and fence on the other.