Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

street cleaning...

TacoGrl
June 16th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I am sitting here unable to sleep because the street cleaners are cleaning my street for the second night in a row. :frustrated: It was clean this morning when I went out...there were no cars parked overnight so everything nook and cranny got cleaned last night, but here they are again. I called 311 cuz I am feeling especially :frustrated: tonight and I could not believe what they told me! Apparently, streets get cleaned three times over three nights in a row whether they need it or not!!! What a waste of money!!! :wall:

Ford Girl
June 17th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Where do you live in the city? They did our streets on a week day, mis morning, Im in the SE. :)

That is a waste of money!!! Your money, my money!! Grrrr!

TacoGrl
June 17th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Horton Rd...by Southland and Macleod...I don't remember them doing this three time thing last year or any of the past six years! :yell:

Jim Hall
June 17th, 2009, 08:18 AM
lol the scheeduller is differntly abled?

Ford Girl
June 17th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Huh, strange for sure. 3 times??

Im in Queensland, we are only 10 mins apart. :)

TacoGrl
June 17th, 2009, 12:20 PM
What is funny is that the first time they cleaned it, it looked good...now there are lumps of mud...sometiems you just have to shake your head at City workers :rolleyes:

I pass Queensland when I head to Fish Creek with my bike :) I love riding down there.

Luvmypitgirls
June 17th, 2009, 04:59 PM
What is funny is that the first time they cleaned it, it looked good...now there are lumps of mud...sometiems you just have to shake your head at City workers :rolleyes:

I pass Queensland when I head to Fish Creek with my bike :) I love riding down there.

I take the Pitgirls to Fish Creek every now and then:D
If ya see a chick with two Pitgirls (one being a tripod) and a Rotti, with seriously bad hair and pink flipflops, give a shout out...:D

Ford Girl
June 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Fish Creek park, the entrance in deer run, Bow bottom trail, is where Im at, my back yard off leash park is right off bow bottom. I love it over here.

I'll look for you LMPG, Im sure I'd beable to pick you out of the crowd. lol!! If you see a round chick being pulled by a golden chasing squirls or diving for the water - that me. lol!!

TacoGrl
June 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
If you see a beautiful goddess driving a black Taco with turtles and flowers on it...that would be me! :D