Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

misc

TacoGrl
June 16th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Messina in one of her "comfy" poses

Messina looking at herself

Seth's little head peeking at himself in the mirror (you can see him just above the coffee table ;))

pbpatti
June 16th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Now that is how to take a picture of Seth without him knowing, no more evil eyes at the camera. Messina looks like she could lounge there forever, of course until you ring the dinner bell that is.

TacoGrl
June 16th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Yup...gotta sneak up on him! That is why I don't have as many pics of him as I do Messina :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
June 17th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Mirrors are great fun - lots of entertainment for kitties :D You know they're really puzzling out what they see especially when they look behind the mirror trying to find the stuff they saw in (which is actually behind themselves) or when they look behind themselves to make sure the stuff is still where they left it. :laughing: :cat:

TacoGrl
June 17th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I had refinished the mirror for my mom and it was sitting there waiting for me to take it to her...when I finally put it in the hall (closer to the door so I wouldn't forget...again :o), they both started going from front to back chirping...it was hilarious!

ancientgirl
June 17th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Isn't it fun watching them look at themselves? I remember when Vlad was a kitten and first caught a glimpse of another black kitty in the mirror. LOL, man was he ready for a fight.

babymomma
June 17th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Ah! Shes so cute!