Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Two Puppies Got Spoiled at Woofstock...

Chaser
June 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM
...Mommy has a bit of a shopping problem :o

Chase got one new collar, Kailey got two new collars and a new tag, and I can't even tell you how many treats, snacks and bones I came home with!

Here they are modelling the new collars....first up is Kailey. I initially bought a red and yellow plaid one for her, but then fell in love with this one as well, so she got two! This one's more summery, so I'll break out the plaid one in the fall.

So pretty! :lovestruck:

Chaser
June 15th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Chase got a bad@$$ black leather collar with silver dog bones on it. Maybe people will stop calling him a girl now :rolleyes: You can see how enthused he is by our "fashion show"

Chaser
June 15th, 2009, 05:49 PM
And finally, a random cute cuddle pic from about a week ago...I think this is the closest Chase has ever allowed Rupert to get to him :cloud9:

Sylvie
June 15th, 2009, 06:19 PM
OMG what a lovely family. Kailey sure was lucky when you picked her to join your pack.

Good choice on the collars. Kailey's looks great and she seems to know how good she looks, but poor Chase looks p'doff with you. :laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
June 15th, 2009, 09:14 PM
And finally, a random cute cuddle pic from about a week ago...I think this is the closest Chase has ever allowed Rupert to get to him :cloud9:

awww what a beautiful pic ! :cloud9:

I love the collars too , Chase's one screams : RESPECT :D

hazelrunpack
June 15th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Beautiful fashion show! :dog: They both look lovely in their new collars! Mom did a great shopping job!!! :thumbs up

And the cuddle shot! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
June 15th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Awwww :cloud9: cuddle pic so cute :lovestruck:

Love the collars & the mini fashion show :cloud9:

chico2
June 16th, 2009, 07:21 AM
They look great in their new collars:lovestruck:
The cuddle-shot is adorable,Rupert fits right in:cat::dog:

ancientgirl
June 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
I love Kailey's collar, very girly. And Chase's is nice and masculine. The cuddle picture is adorable! Rupert:lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
June 16th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Ahh the nuggles! I love that last pic, :cloud9:

14+kitties
June 16th, 2009, 06:49 PM
(cough, cough) Umm, did you forget someone???? I thought I heard there were cat things at Woofstock too? :rolleyes: :D
Wonderful collars. Very stylin'!!! Love the pics

Chaser
June 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM
(cough, cough) Umm, did you forget someone???? I thought I heard there were cat things at Woofstock too? :rolleyes: :D
Wonderful collars. Very stylin'!!! Love the pics

I actually didn't see any cat things there, though I didn't look at every single booth. But Rupert recently got an orange, tan and brown plaid collar and a new ID tag....plus a kitty Kong Wubba and some feathery bird toys to kill. Don't worry, he's a happy spoiled kitty cat too :D

14+kitties
June 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM
:thumbs up You are forgiven. :D

TacoGrl
June 16th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Rupert looks kinda po'd...are the other two snoring? :laughing:

They are nice collars...you are a good mommy! :thumbs up

pbpatti
June 16th, 2009, 10:19 PM
who are we going to spoil if we don't spoil our babies? I find I can buy something for Sasha easier then for me.

Toonces
June 17th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Chase has the same collars as Currie and Brandy!! I love kaileys new one it is very pretty (better not show Brandy she will want one) Rupert cuddeling with the dogs is adorable:lovestruck:

TeriM
June 22nd, 2009, 12:30 AM
who are we going to spoil if we don't spoil our babies? I find I can buy something for Sasha easier then for me.

So true :laughing:.

Nice collars :thumbs up and I love the cuddle pic :lovestruck:.