Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you Golden Girls!

14+kitties
June 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Thank you so much for the sweet card and the cute Garfield . :D He is so cute! I will need to find a special (high) place for him. The gals have decided they like him too!
It wasn't necessary to send anything. I do these pics because I love doing them. But thank you very much!! :grouphug: I love him!
Love the saying...... so true!
Mylee checking him out.......
... and the paw comes up!

14+kitties
June 12th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Smack!
Then she moved away so Tinka could have a chance. Tinka was nicer to him. She just sniffed.
And of course TT was only interested in the box and bubble wrap it came in. :rolleyes:

chico2
June 12th, 2009, 04:26 PM
That's so cute,I have a whole collection of stuffie Garfields,for a while there everyone bought me a Garfield.
I gave most of my teddy-bears away,but could not part with my Garfields,silly me:laughing:

Melinda
June 18th, 2009, 07:58 AM
oh my god, I love it *L* never saw one like that, GG, what a sweetheart you are!!!!! so thoughtful, man this forum is filled with such sweet people

Golden Girls
June 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Stop blowing my exterior cover Melinda :o I am not a sweetheart :D

Sorry 14+ I hadn't responded, computer blew again but your so welcome. I just wanted to send a small token of my appreciation for the beautiful memorial picture you did for me of Mist which I will treasure always, thanks again :2huggers:

14+kitties
June 18th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Stop blowing my exterior cover Melinda :o I am not a sweetheart :D

Sorry 14+ I hadn't responded, computer blew again but your so welcome. I just wanted to send a small token of my appreciation for the beautiful memorial picture you did for me of Mist which I will treasure always, thanks again :2huggers:

:2huggers: Thanks again. The kitties are now leaving him alone. I guess the novelty of the bouncing sign above his head has worn off. :D

Melinda
June 18th, 2009, 02:00 PM
:sorry::thumbs up

*whispers* she's right...she's not a sweetheart, she's a real B**ch...yep, she is...uh huh thats the story and I'm sticking to it *L*:crazy: