Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

dog food commerials...help

NoahGrey
June 12th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Hi guys,

Ok, sorry if I sound vague here, but I'll do the best that I can do. You know the commerials of dog food, were it is a bag of food and the dog walks up to the food and starts eating out of the bag. They have a few commerials with different breeds.

The latest commerial, or at least I think it is the lastest one. There is a dog that is brown in short hair all over body and his snout is black. He looks like a great dane cross.

Anyone know what commerial and the dog that I am talking about? I am in love with this dog and need to know what breed it is.

Thanks alot.

ACO22

TacoGrl
June 12th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Can't help you on the breed, but I sure find those Pedigree commercials funny! :laughing:

Edit: I looked at their site and didn't find it in the breed selector, so I sent them a quick e-mail, but I am sure someone here knows! They sure have a lot of commercials I haven't seen yet as well...I was laughing!

Winston
June 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I think it is a Great Dane ACO22..I love him too! :laughing:

NoahGrey
June 12th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Yup Winston, I too think it is a great dane. I looked around the internet and the dog on the commerial is what you would call the colour fawn. All brown with a back muzzle. They blue great danes are one of my favorite too. Blues are so magestic looking.

ACO22

chico2
June 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Aco,Great Dane for sure,I love the one with the little scruffy terrier and the Blood-Hound(I think it is)the baying of the bigger dog is hilarious:laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
June 13th, 2009, 10:20 PM
They also did one with a handsome Pit once too, and I've also seen a 3 legged Boxer and a three legged Pit in some of Pedigree's commercials.:D

TacoGrl
June 13th, 2009, 11:35 PM
The videos are here... http://www.mypedigree.ca/site/en/Puppy_VideoIndex.aspx

mastifflover
June 14th, 2009, 07:36 AM
the dane is a fawn. yes I love there commercials they always make me smile

chico2
June 14th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Thank's TacoGirl,there are a few there I had not seen,awwww the puppies:lovestruck:
LMPG,we would never see a commercial with a"dangerous"pittie in Ontario.:sad:

Luvmypitgirls
June 16th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Thank's TacoGirl,there are a few there I had not seen,awwww the puppies:lovestruck:
LMPG,we would never see a commercial with a"dangerous"pittie in Ontario.:sad:

Ahhh yesss, the dreaded "dangerous Pittie":sad: and the dreadfully stupid Ontario provincial government:frustrated:

I still don't understand the ban there, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever:sad: