Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jon & Kate

TacoGrl
June 11th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I know we have visited this before :rolleyes:, but Kate really out did herself tonight!

"Jon, put the dogs in their crates...that is where dogs belong!" ...Kate while in the yard with the kids, Jon and the guys from OCC. I think Kate needs to be put in a crate. It was nice to see the guys from OCC think she is a control freak among other things too! :laughing:

On a side note, those sheps sure have grown! Nice looking dogs despite their loser parents :frustrated:

On another side note...I could have killed the guys from OCC when they started running over trees for fun with their quads! :frustrated:

I need to stop watching TV.

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2009, 07:52 AM
I had read something that they are under investigation because of complaints on the way the dogs are being treated.

Those dogs were just another episode topic. She didn't want them, she wanted a cat "you know, the ones with the smushed faces." :rolleyes:

lUvMyLaB<3
June 12th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I heard that comment too!! I was LIVID!! They went onto the yard to have a picnic and the dogs came over, and that is what she said.. I said to my daughter that I hope that she is reincarnated as a dog in her next life, her dog that is, and when the family she loves is in the grass having a picnic she can go watch from a cage.. OOHHHHhhHH!! I was MAADD!! I don't like her much but the way she thinks of the dogs is just the last straw.

They should have never got the dogs, period. She has said in interveiws she knew there was problems with their marrige a long time ago, that is not the time to get a dog. I wish they would smarten up and be the owners a dog deserves. I don't like people giving up their dogs, I think everything should be done and help should be saught first, but in this case I really think those dogs deserve better, and should find a family that will love them and treat them the way they deserve. The kids don't need to be raised to think of the dogs as things and not more like people, they will treat animals the same. Those dogs are always outside alone, or in a cage, pointless, poor babies.

chico2
June 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
IMO,Kate is turning in to a Diva-wannabe,you'd think with 8 kids,2 puppies is a little much,poor pups:sad:

Shaykeija
June 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Jeeze I hope kate got spayed.....:loser:

lUvMyLaB<3
June 12th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Just saw this.... Is not about the dogs but how she treats her kids, wow, It also REALLY bothers me that instead of being in school they are carted to these interviews that they obviously HATE, poor kids, it is really time to end the show and give the kids a sense of a normal life, their family is already breaking, they think clothes, toys, and trips are given to you free, no privacy and the whole world picking apart your every move, might have been fun when the babies were small but enough is enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjohryb6xAU&feature=popular

ancientgirl
June 12th, 2009, 07:34 PM
It's obvious that the kids are over it. I've seen bits and pieces of the kids just trying to avoid the camera. But if they stopped the show, then Kate would not be able to live like a celebrity, which is what she seems to enjoy.

TacoGrl
June 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM
She certainly does like to live like a celeb...that beautiful gated house and those cars she has...never mind all the beauty treatments and clothes she gets...all for the kids :rolleyes:

I thought it very sad how Jon reacted to being able to get the bike OCC built him...he was speachless...said he couldn't believe he could have something so nice cuz Kate usually gets it all...my eyes teared up...I can really see why he cheated...he seems like a nice guy who is in a tough spot. Btw...I never thought I'd actually take the side of a cheater :eek:

lUvMyLaB<3
June 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM
did u see that video? Mady is soo thirsty kate asks for water, mady thinks she will get some, Kate drinks it, puts the lid on and puts it away.. sure tells you what her priority is, poor kids... poor dogs.. poor John..

the gang
June 12th, 2009, 10:19 PM
i agree 100% what your saying, poor dogs, poor kids ,and hope john will smarten up!!!! brenda and the pins

14+kitties
June 12th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Ok that's it!!! I am gonna go get impregnated by artificial insemination because I know the chances of multiples are much larger that way. Then I am going to make an educated decision to not abort some of the fetuses because hey, I can make money from having lots of kids!!
After all, if J&K can do it, then the Octomom after them (although things have been fairly quiet on that front lately), then there must be someone out there who wants to pay me lots of money for being in my 50's and having multiple kids. Isn't that what having kids is all about? Heaven knows it isn't about loving and caring for those children and raising them to be responsible adults. Gone are the days when the parents support the children. Let's have the kids support us for a change.
In these days of reality TV there are times when I pray for Leave It To Beaver to come back. I mean seriously, some of them are just outrageous.

TacoGrl
June 13th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Funny you should mention the Octomom! She has actually signed a deal and will be with us next season! Oooooo, I can't wait! :highfive:

Source (too lazy to link) was a blurp on MyTelus news last week...they copy their news from reliable national sources.

ancientgirl
June 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I've read that Kate has stated it is society's responsibility to help bear the burden of raising those kids. Sorry, but when you are taking fertility treatment, you are told it could result in multiple births. You go into it with your eyes open. To continue on, and expect the rest of us to pay for is wrong. Kate seems to think she's entitled to a million dollar home, fancy clothes, plastic surgery, all because she had 8 kids.

flipgirl4
June 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM
What a crock! No it's her responsibility to society to not deplete all resources and to raise her kids into responsible well-adjusted adults. What other family who is struggling financially gets all the help she does? So society should give her a tummy tuck, highlights and pedicures too? She's not just a control freak, she's a freak. As far as I'm concerned, the show is BS and the ones who suffer are the kids. Their lives are being exposed to the world and they just can't be kids. When they get older, I'm sure they're going to appreciate that their mom took pictures of them with their first poop. And being on this show, they both have the responsibility of acting like adults, like not cheating on each other. The Octomom is another really annoying person. She doesn't want to be bothered by the paparazzi but she'll have a reality show because that will support her lip plumping treatments and her 14 kids. It'll be interesting to see how her kids turn out. And the Octomom has the nerve to make comments about Kate...how is she any better, Ms. Angeliina Jolie-wanna-be? At least Angelina uses her own money to support her kids not welfare and some stupid reality show.

Luvmypitgirls
June 21st, 2009, 01:03 PM
I have never watched Jon and Kate + 8.
But I recently read an article in a well known magazine, where they ripped Kate apart.
Then the other night on ShowBiz Tonight, they did a spot on Kate smacking her little girl really hard, because she asked for something while Kate was apparently on her cell phone.

This Kate woman sounds "out of control", and if everything I read in that article and here is true, then Jon should step up and be the father these kids deserve and get them the hell away from this selfish, self absorbed, controlling, spiteful and vindictive woman as soon as possible.

As for the dogs, I will continue to hope that Jon sees that they too deserve better and will try to rehome them.

This Kate woman just seems to heartless to have ever been a nurse, and as far as her plastic surgery goes, that is one of the worst tummy tucks I have ever seen, please Kate, wear a one piece not a teeny weeny bikini:yuck: