Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My son just bought me a new computer

Lukka'sma
June 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM
He called and asked if I was going to be around for a bit, I said yes, he came over and brought me a brand spanking new HP lap top with all the bells and whistles. I can watch DVD's, listen to CD's, burn DVD's and even burn label graphics on a DVD. Of course none of these functions will ever be used by me because I am not computer literate:frustrated:. But WOW is this baby ever smooth. I absolutely love it!!! Total surprise too, not my birthday, and he hasn't even hit me up for anything:thumbs up

14+kitties
June 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Awwww, what a sweet son you have! Marvelous! I'm sure you will be picking up pretty quickly how to use all the bells and whistles! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 10th, 2009, 08:10 PM
ohhh that means will get more pics of Mishka ! :D

that is so nice of your son ! :)

onster
June 10th, 2009, 08:32 PM
awwww how nice of ure son!

Enjoy it :D

Dee-O-Gee
June 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Well if your new computer runs on a Vista operating system--you should talk to Hazel. :D:D

Whenever my kids do something nice it's always for a trade. :frustrated:

Nice to hear that it's a "just because I love you" jesture--mom. :)

hazelrunpack
June 10th, 2009, 11:22 PM
What a nice thing your son did! Now you'll have to learn how to download pics to your new computer so you can post Mishka shots more often! :D

Well if your new computer runs on a Vista operating system--you should talk to Hazel. :D:D

Oh, gadz, no!! :laughing: It took hazel at least 3 weeks to beat Vista into submission... In fact, I just finished up a very lengthy chat session with a Window's tech named Marudha to get SP2 for 64-bit Vista systems installed... :o

muggsmom
June 11th, 2009, 08:42 AM
What a lucky Mommy you are! And obviously a good one too, you raised a great kid, to do such a terrific thing for you "just because". You should be very proud.

ancientgirl
June 11th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Nice! I have an HP laptop too and I love it!