http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/TalonsMa/Pics5.jpg

Luba
August 12th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Ahh getting them drunk are ya lol!!

They have very very expressive faces

shihtzulover
August 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
What sweethearts.
I love looking at pictures of cats. They always get in the most crazy places.
One of my cats will get in any size box, even ones that are much smaller than him.

glasslass
August 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
What pretty kitties! I liked the big picture! Wanted to reach out and scratch under their chins! :)

TalonsMa
August 12th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks everyone :p I am quite proud of them!

chico2
August 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Talonsmom,they are adorable...I could take pictures all day,every day of my cats,they do some real silly things and are soooo cute,I just love them to bits :D

wAggie
August 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM
expressive to say the least, i love'em~!

krdahmer
August 19th, 2004, 01:34 AM
that table one is too cute!!!! My mom's cat does that when she's waiting for the leftover cereal milk! Such good manners....only front paws on the table!! And who doesn't love a kitty in a box or one buried in your comforter! They look like big kitties.... are they? Or is it just the pics? ;)

iRONKNiGHT
August 19th, 2004, 01:57 AM
how dear you have such beautiful cat's TalonsMa lol
i love your Maine Coon he's i am guessing 5 years old? he looks wonderfull
as beautiful as Trixy :)

TalonsMa
August 19th, 2004, 09:15 AM
that table one is too cute!!!! My mom's cat does that when she's waiting for the leftover cereal milk! Such good manners....only front paws on the table!! And who doesn't love a kitty in a box or one buried in your comforter! They look like big kitties.... are they? Or is it just the pics? ;)

Thanks! Talon weighs almost 20lbs, he is a very big boy! :) But so lovey, like a baby. Sades weighs about 12 lbs, so not so much BIG as a little overweight ;)

TalonsMa
August 19th, 2004, 09:16 AM
how dear you have such beautiful cat's TalonsMa lol
i love your Maine Coon he's i am guessing 5 years old? he looks wonderfull
as beautiful as Trixy :)

Thank you :) Your Trixie is gorgeous!! We got Talon from a farm, where they were going to "get rid of" all the kitty's so we got him at 4 weeks. I'm not sure what type of cat he is, although I've always thought a tabby :) He will be 7 yrs old in November.