Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dalmations??????

Princesss04
August 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I know when you all read this you will prolly laugh but, do Dalmation's spots come and go? We have a dog down the road from us a few miles, it is chained up outside :mad: :eek: but anyways one day when I will see the dog it will be white and than the bext day it will have spots all over it. I have never seen two dogs out there at the same always just the one. So I just assumed the spots go away! Just a questions! :D

Luba
August 12th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Thats cute :D

Their spots I belive do change from when they are pups but I don't think as adults...except maybe when they get older. Perhaps they have 2 dals but only walk one at a time?

You gotta go ask now, I"m dyin to know ;)

Princesss04
August 12th, 2004, 02:52 PM
No, the dog is not walked he is chained up all the time. This dog is prolly a year old, or more. But in the morning he will be white and than when I come home for lunch and the dog walk he will be white, and than when I get home he will be covered in black spots. Meatloaf and I had a picnic in the front yard yesterday and I watced the dog and I never saw more than one. HOW WEIRD!!!! :confused:

Luba
August 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Sounds like they are rotating dogs on the chain ;)

Poor doggies :(

You should drop off some literature from Dogs Deserve Better in their mailbox

Princesss04
August 12th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I think I will stop by and ask them I really have been dying to know. :D

Luba
August 12th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Check it out...
http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com/successes.html

Princesss04
August 12th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I had never saw that website before thanks. I will go over and see what is going on and than I will let you know tommrow. The dog looks healthy and stuff but still yet does not need to be outside all the time. :mad:

Luba
August 12th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Chains :( can do so much harm IMHO

chico2
August 12th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Princess,that is a cute question,gave me a good laugh and I needed it :D
Please let us know what they say and also why they chain the dogS,since there just has to be two of them :D Maybe the dogs don't get along in the house and take turns on the chain :confused: