Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A beauriful Friday afternoon...

JennieV
June 7th, 2009, 06:53 PM
What a way to celebrate the weekend...! :thumbs up

1. RRRRAAARRRRR!

2. Now there's a way to chew on a ball...

3. The definition of joy and happiness

JennieV
June 7th, 2009, 06:54 PM
One happy boy.

:cloud9:

mollywog
June 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
aww JennieV, he's looking so grown up now! and so HAPPY! :D
Thanks for sharing pics of your cutie!

ancientgirl
June 7th, 2009, 07:42 PM
The look on his face in the third photo is priceless.

TacoGrl
June 7th, 2009, 09:18 PM
That third pic IS awesome!!! :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 7th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Sparky looks soooo happy :lovestruck: and huggable :cloud9:

luckypenny
June 7th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Sparky!!!! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :goodvibes:

Does he ever look like he's having the time of his life!

His coat is growing back in real quick, eh?

TeriM
June 8th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Wow, a face doesn't get much happier then that :lovestruck:. Sparky is as adorable as always :cloud9:.

JennieV
June 8th, 2009, 09:25 AM
awww, thanks guys... yep, he sure grew fast. and the fur is getting long again, so I think I will have to clip him again. Aslan, wish me luck..LOL

Washed and combed him yesterday, so today will probably attempt the clipping. :laughing: May have to fly aslan in for the rescue... :laughing:

aslan
June 8th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Sparky!!!! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :goodvibes:

Does he ever look like he's having the time of his life!

awww, thanks guys... yep, he sure grew fast. and the fur is getting long again, so I think I will have to clip him again. Aslan, wish me luck..LOL

Washed and combed him yesterday, so today will probably attempt the clipping. :laughing: May have to fly aslan in for the rescue... :laughing:

Funny i was thinking the same thing,, starting to go through Quebec withdrawal over here. So who's picking me up and at what time.:D

bendyfoot
June 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM
gads he's one cute pup!!!:lovestruck:

JennieV
June 8th, 2009, 11:45 AM
aslan, you know you,re more than welcome!! I will pick you up anytime, just tell me when! LOL
:thumbs up :D :laughing:

aslan
June 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Can i get paid in Toblerone mouse and cheesecake.:lovestruck::pray:

JennieV
June 8th, 2009, 11:52 AM
gads he's one cute pup!!!:lovestruck:

:cloud9: yes he is..thanks bendy...I LUUUURVZ him lots! Every time I look at him, I think to myself "it was just meant to be..." and how someone could lock him up in the basement at the age of 3 months is beyond me. Also, he does these random things that just crack me up, like the other day I was in the washroom and he was scratching the door to get in..:rolleyes:..so I let him in...the next thing - he jumps in the bathtub, and is looking at me as if to say "I need a bath, mommy" :laughing: He loves baths..weirdo! But my fave is when he is bugging Max (my kitty) and I tell him to stop, he look at me and then gives Max one last nibble and takes off...:laughing::rolleyes::laughing:

JennieV
June 8th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Can i get paid in Toblerone mouse and cheesecake.:lovestruck::pray:

LOL
you got it!!!! :D

Polar Bear
June 8th, 2009, 11:58 AM
That Sparky is way TOO CUTE....& by the sounds of it....quite the character! Love your pics:crazy::lovestruck::D

14+kitties
June 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Sparky is a cutie. :cloud9: I'm sure Max is too but we never get to see him. :frustrated:

Mat&Murph
June 8th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Awwww look at the smiley face!!!! :lovestruck: Way tooo cute JennieV

hazelrunpack
June 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Sparky is a cutie. :cloud9: I'm sure Max is too but we never get to see him. :frustrated:
My guess is that Max is taking advantage of Sparky's being distracted by the photo sessions to catch a little shut-eye! :laughing:

He's one cute terrier, Sparky is! :lovestruck:

JennieV
June 8th, 2009, 02:12 PM

:eek:
you are so right... I will make sure to snap some pics of my little cow. (he doesnt meow, he moos :rolleyes: )

thanks Haze and M&M! Yep, Max is getting rest...LOL..he hides inthe closet from him, or in the dryer...or on the window...or under the table, on the chair...:rolleyes: :laughing:

Frenchy
June 8th, 2009, 09:10 PM

ok so what is Sparky's diet because I want MY hair to grow as fast as his !!!

I like this lenght , then again , Sparky is always too cute :shrug: