Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

fishing with Molly + update

mollywog
June 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM
We got out this weekend for a great day of fishing. I'm glad we did, because now it's time to start packing for the big move! We bought our first house, as some of you know, and we get it June 22! I am SO excited to finally have a place of our own! It's less than 1 km away from where we are now, so it shouldn't be too stressful of a move:fingerscr. So if you don't see me on Pets.ca for the next little while, this is why!!!
1. Molly keeping an eye out for the next fish
2. :lovestruck: my girl
3. Myself, Molly and my bass

TBC....

mollywog
June 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM
1. Molly checking out our lunch
2. Enjoying being able to RUN on the secluded beach where we ate lunch
3. A Bald Eagle we spotted up in a tree beside the lake... we also saw it had a nest nearby... they are amazing creatures.

14+kitties
June 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Congrats on the big move! Buying a house is always an exciting prospect. I'm sure you will love it. Molly will love having a yard to run in.
Nice Bass. Was going to ask if you catch and release but then I saw "lunch" in the next section. :D Yummy! Did Molly get her share? :cloud9:

mollywog
June 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks 14+!
We do keep some walleye for lunch but throw the rest back- especially the "trophies"- that way we can catch them again, or others can have the joy of reeling in a big one. :thumbs up
Of course I shared a couple bites of lunch with Molly- how could you say no to that face!? :shrug:

TacoGrl
June 7th, 2009, 05:20 PM
In that one pic, Molly is sure keeping a watchful eye on that fish! Adorable :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2009, 08:43 PM
In that one pic, Molly is sure keeping a watchful eye on that fish! Adorable :lovestruck:
Looks more like she's dreaming up recipes to hazel! :laughing:

Fun trip, mollywog! :cloud9:

And a new house to move into! June is the month of opportunity :D

Dee-O-Gee
June 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Molly keeping any eye for the next fish is adorable. :lovestruck:

I heard of your new "purchase" and don't forget to post some pics on June 22! :thumbs up

TeriM
June 8th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Molly makes an excellent and adorable fishing companion :lovestruck:.

Good luck with the move :goodvibes:.

mollywog
June 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Molly keeping any eye for the next fish is adorable. :lovestruck:

I heard of your new "purchase" and don't forget to post some pics on June 22! :thumbs up

I will be sure to post some pics of Molly at the new house. We start moving boxes over and getting set up on the 22nd but probably won't be living there until the 27th. I CAN'T wait!!!!! :crazy:

chico2
June 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM
How exciting,a first home of your own is always exciting,mind you we still are in our first home.
Molly looks wonderful, love her ears and those beautiful eyes and her very sleek beautiful body:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
June 10th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Molly is way too cute :lovestruck: She looks like she is having so much fun running on the beach :dog:

Love4himies
June 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Congrats on your first house :thumbs up, you must be so excited.

Hehe, looks like Molly was helping to find the "good" fishing spots.

mollywog
June 11th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Molly is way too cute :lovestruck: She looks like she is having so much fun running on the beach :dog:

One of Molly's favourite things to do in life is to RUN! I wish I had a video camera with me that day so everyone could see her tearing up and down the beach, then pouncing on sticks that she found! She even went swimming in the VERY cold water all by herself!! :shrug::D:lovestruck: