Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i feel so bad!

Magicwildwolf69
June 6th, 2009, 11:59 PM
i just want to say i've been such a horrible pet owner right now. I've been so hetic that i wasn't paying attention to eclipse fur and omg he is so matted. its like something you see on the animal cops shows that they take your pets away for. its so clumped and matted that its like stuck to his skin. i called the vet Thursday cause they also do grooming so i can get him shaved. but no call back yet. apparently they take my number and the lady calls me back. he's so aggressive that the have to put him under in order to shave him so i can't go to a regular groomer. sigh i feel so bad i'm just wanting to cry. he's not in much pain he doesn't bite me when i pet him there but i'm sure its uncomfortable.

thanks for letting me rant. i'm just feeling so bad :sad:

redpen
June 8th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Aww don't worry, I'm sure you had other things on your mind and couldn't help it. the worst kind of owners are the ones that never care. You do, so its alright! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
June 8th, 2009, 04:06 PM
You have a lot going on. You likely just didn't realize how long it's been. It's not like you did it on purpose. I'm sure he'll feel good thought once he's all clean shaven, especially since the summer heat is closing in.

Jim Hall
June 8th, 2009, 04:31 PM
lol me too i got one on manda's back that i have been working on since a month ago im about ready to give up to she goon look very strange with no hair on her back