- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Jep, they are dangerous!

June 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Today we met some members of a german Pitbull board with their dogs. It was really great to see the faces behind the names and all of the "dangerous" dogs! 4 hours of fun, dirt and cold and windy weather ;)

Staring: Smokey (3yrs), Songo (4 yrs), Luna (1,5 yrs), Kira (2,5 yrs) and Jack (11 yrs)

Songo and Luna

Smokey and Luna

begging for some treats

Hey, let's play!

Songo enjoying the water

Hrhrhr, I'm dirty!!

Songo and Luna playing

Hey, what do you want?!

She's sooo cute!

June 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Kira on her way to Australia

All together

our stick

little dreamer

Self-Service! ;)

Coolest AmStaff alive!

Jack joined us a little bit later:

Two boys talking about the girls

June 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful bunch of pups. :lovestruck:

June 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Fantastic pictures and beautiful dogs. Loved the digging one. :laughing: My dog (GSD) has never dug a hole in his life (he uses his nose to bury things) so it's always interesting to me to see dogs dig such deep holes.

June 6th, 2009, 01:38 PM
*awe* what a fun day! lucky doggies! Looks like an amazing place to take a group of doggies for a play!!

I also like the digging one! haha to australia! my little shih tzu X loves to dig! He would dig to oz also! He LOVES finding gopher holes and digging them out, I think he thinks he is a terrier?? he must because he can go down those holes, and dig them out like nobody's business!

June 13th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Fantastic pics thanks for sharing them!

Love the Kira digging to Austalia pic, too funny:cloud9:

June 13th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Gorgeous puppers :cloud9:!

The harness Luna has on is beautiful...I've never seen any like that.

My favorite pic has to be the one with her nose in a pocket. Was she helping herself to treats :D?

June 14th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Gorgeous dogs :lovestruck: great shots :thumbs up

Love the self service pic :D

June 14th, 2009, 05:29 AM
:eek: I hope there were no children on the beach :eek:. Those :evil: pitbulls may run up to them accidentally knock them over to try to drown them with kisses :eek: :D :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Beautiful pics.

June 14th, 2009, 08:40 AM
WONDERFUL pictures! :lovestruck: Thanks for sharing! Looks like a fun day! And absolutely gorgeous dogs! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

June 14th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Wow, they are all just beautiful!

June 14th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Can you let us know when Kira reaches Australia? :D:D

Fabulous pictures Klopfer! Looks like the gang had a fun-filled day! :thumbs up

June 27th, 2009, 05:57 AM
My favorite pic has to be the one with her nose in a pocket. Was she helping herself to treats :D?
"he"! That's Smokey, my cute little "Babyboy" ;)