Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy gotcha day Chloe !

Frenchy
June 5th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Wow , already a year today !

A year ago , rescue people helped a dog that owners were threatening to put down , just because they were getting divorced. RR horses rescue were in contact with the owners , and even if they are a horse rescue , even if they are in Ontario , did everything to help Chloe , saving her twice from getting put to sleep by begging the owners to give them time , the owners just didn't want to wait . That is when I got the e-mail and decided to take her in as a foster . Then a cat rescue volunteer helped with transport , and my good friend Poodletalk took CHloe from there , and drove her to my work place. I was suppose to foster the small 12 yr old golden mix but.... she wasn't a golden mix :p within 24 hours , I knew , she wasn't going anywhere .... what a rocky year it has been , with the discovery of her cushings disease , that yet again , another rescue friend helped with this (thank you so much LP !!)

Chloe will be 13 yr old in July , she's not doing super good but I pray that I still have a few weeks / months with her.

Thank you to all her rescuers , she had many ! And because of them all , she is still alive today , and I'm enjoying every minute with this sweet little dog ! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Awwww, HAPPY GOTCHA DAY CHLOE!!! You sure lucked out when Mommy got involved!! :cloud9:
I think of Chloe often and hope that she is around for quite some time yet. She is a doll! :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM
oups , forgot the pic ! because I know you guys will ask me for one , even if I posted a gazillion pics of her since she got here :D

aslan
June 5th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Chloe,,,, You show mommy you're just slowing down abit, but you'll be around for a good while yet. She's such a little sweetie i'd have kept her too.

hazelrunpack
June 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM
happy gotcha day, Chloe!!!!!

I hope you were spoiled rotten on your special day! :goodvibes:

Rottielover
June 5th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Happy gotcha day Chloe, may you still have at least a couple more :) I will hopefully see you soon:grouphug:

luckypenny
June 5th, 2009, 11:33 PM
I'm so glad Chloe found her way into your life, Frenchy :2huggers:.

Happy Gotcha Day Chloe!!!

Sylvie
June 5th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Chloe

You just got to love that face:cloud9:

Love4himies
June 6th, 2009, 08:46 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, CHLOE! Those eyes are to die for :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
June 6th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Chole!!!!May your day be filled with lots of snuggles!!!!! Congrats Frenchy on giving this girl a wonderful home!!!

ancientgirl
June 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
happy gotcha day beautiful chloe!!!!!!

Winston
June 6th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Chloe!

clm
June 6th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Chloe.

I can't believe it's been a year already.

She's as beautiful as ever. :lovestruck:

Cindy

Magicwildwolf69
June 6th, 2009, 11:52 PM
a little late but happy gotcha day! she's such a sweet heart. i love all her pictures!

Frenchy
June 7th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Thanks everyone ! Chloe had her raw supper yesterday with something special that LP added to it .... brains :eek: :p yes really , brains , and green tripe too. Chloe loved it !

we have to stop the raw now though , Chloe is having stomach problems so she will be back on kibble tomorrow. :sad: