Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some new pictures

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I haven't posted pictures in a while, so I figured I'd post these that I took this past week.

Here's most of the gang looking at a little squirrel on the palm tree outside. From left to right, that's Oksana, Vlad, Maks & Kiska.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/015.jpg

Here's a couple of Vlad and Czari. Vlad is still trying to work his charm on her, but she's not falling for it.:laughing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/028.jpg

This one was just before she hissed and swatted at him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/030.jpg

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Kiska giving me the eye.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/034.jpg

Maks sleeping.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/017.jpg

Maks wondering if he'll ever be able to close his eyes without opening them to a camera in his face.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%208/022.jpg

Jim Hall
June 5th, 2009, 02:32 PM
thats first ome is so funny!!!!

and vlad looks like what amanda does tryong to warm up to DU

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 02:36 PM
thats first ome is so funny!!!!

and vlad looks like what amanda does tryong to warm up to DU

I really wish I could get more birds and squirrels to that tree. They really loved just sitting there watching. They were so excited.

Yeah, Vlad has been trying to make friends for a while, but she's not having it. She must see him harassing Oksana and Kiska and thinks "no way he's doing that to me!":laughing:

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Awwwww sweet! :cloud9: Love that first one. You should be making an extra special scrapbook page for that one! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I'm going to order more prints next week. I got a free offer on Shutterfly when I did a webpage, 40 prints for free. SWEET!

I'll for sure make this one of them.

BenMax
June 5th, 2009, 02:56 PM
That is a great picture of them all looking outside. You know - now that I see the picture - 4 is really not THAT many. I have 4 and considering 1 more....but the number just keeps knawing at me.(my number of a possible 5).

Ok - I have an idea - get another cat, put him/her in the window with the other four and maybe I will see what that looks like....

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 03:00 PM
That is a great picture of them all looking outside. You know - now that I see the picture - 4 is really not THAT many. I have 4 and considering 1 more....but the number just keeps knawing at me.(my number of a possible 5).

Ok - I have an idea - get another cat, put him/her in the window with the other four and maybe I will see what that looks like....

BenMax, you do know I have 5 right? LOL, Czari was sleeping in her bed, way too interested in snoozing than watching some squirrel. :D

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 03:02 PM

BenMax - AG already has five. Czari wasn't in that pic with the others. And krdahmer has six in the house. I have five in the house. L4H has three permanent and lots more fosters...... list goes on......... One more really doesn't matter. :laughing:

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 03:05 PM
BenMax - AG already has five. Czari wasn't in that pic with the others. And krdahmer has six in the house. I have five in the house. L4H has three permanent and lots more fosters...... list goes on......... One more really doesn't matter. :laughing:

:laughing:Yeah, it's like, what's one more. Honestly, when I got Vlad, I figured, okay two can't be much more trouble than one. Then came Maks and Kiska, and I thought, well four will be a big step, but what the heck. And once Czari was in the picture, sheesh, if you can handle 4 then 5 is just another number. :laughing: Mind you, I'm maxed out, both in $$ and room. But if I had a bigger place and a little more cash...:rolleyes:

Mat&Murph
June 5th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Awww great pics!!!!! I love the first one of them looking out the window!!! Too cute

chico2
June 5th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Awww A-G,great pics,Vlad is such a handsome big boy,too bad Czari does not agree:laughing:
Love the window-pic a great shot and little Maks sleepy pics..Awwww

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 05:52 PM
The other girls in my home seem to be immune to Vlad's charms. :laughing:

onster
June 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM
awwwwwww what great pics AG!!

I looooove the first one! And the one of vlad seducing kiska! what a lover boy :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
June 5th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Poor Maks!! My crew sends their sympathy...they know how awful it is to have pawparazzi living in the house with them! :laughing:

Great pics, AG. I love that first one! They're so artistically arranged. :D

And Czari...throw the poor boy a bone!!! He's tall, dark, handsome...what more could a girl ask? :cat:

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks Onster. That's Czari Vlad is talking up. :)

Hazel, that first shot would have been perfect had Czari been in there too. But I love it as it is as well. I was lucky they didn't move! They were totally mesmerized. If I have a house, I'd set up bird feeders and squirrel feeders all over my yeard. :laughing: The gang would have a constant stream of nature to entertain them.

onster
June 5th, 2009, 06:19 PM
oh sorry!! I knew it was czarina too! slip of the tongue! lol

i always used to correct my mom when she called us kids by the wrong name..but now i do it to my 'boys'. Buuun..I mean ONNIE! lol

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 06:39 PM
LOL, the other day I was yelling at Vlad to get off the vanity table, only to realize it was Oksana.:laughing: When I looked at Vlad he was looking at me like I was nuts.

krdahmer
June 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Aw the gang looks great! And I love Vlad trying to put the moves on Czari!!! What a romeo! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
June 5th, 2009, 07:49 PM
KR, I think Vlad thinks he's got a harem.:laughing:

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Vlad does have a harem. The girls just don't know it! :rolleyes: