Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Is this your Shepherd mix? 10 days to live at shelter in CA.

jessss
June 5th, 2009, 01:55 PM
CRAZY HAIR JOE has 10 days left to live!
Euthanasia date: 2009-06-15 Reason for euthanasia: Space

Breed: Shepherd (mix breed)
Size: Large
hasShots,

Shelter: Delano Animal Shelter
1022 12th Avenue
Delano, CA
Shelter dog ID: CRAZY HAIR JOE
Contact tel: 661-721-3377
Contact name: GLENDA MILLER
Contact email: dpdanimalcontrol@yahoo.com

About CRAZY HAIR JOE HI, THEY NAMED ME CRAZY HAIR JOE AT THE SHELTER BECAUSE I NEED A GOOD BRUSHING AND A BATH TO FIX MY SHEDDING. I AM A MALE SHEPHERD MIX AND I AM ABOUT ONE YEAR OLD. I AM A GOOD BOY AND I LOVE TO RUN AND PLAY. I DO NOT GET MUCH CHANCE TO DO THAT HERE SO I AM HOPING FOR A FAMILY WITH A YARD AND SOME TIME TO PLAY WITH ME. I LIKE TO GO FOR WALKS OR RUNS AND I MIND VERY WELL. I WAS PICKED UP AS A STRAY WHICH IS BAD BECAUSE I DO NOT GET TO STAY HERE LONG. ISURE HOPE SOMEONE WILL TAKE ME HOME. The adoption fee is $10.00 plus the cost of spay or neuter. If you are interested please contact us right away. E mails are checked daily. We welcome 501c groups to rescue any dog at the shelter. Phone messages do not get checked every day, it is faster to E mail. Do to lack of space, time is limited for dogs at a public shelter. There is a play area at the shelter for you to get to know the dogs and for them to get to know you. They all deserve a good home. Shelter hours are 9-4 weekdays and 9-2 weekends. Directions to the shelter-From freeway 99 take Cecil ave exit-exit 57-, Drive 1.8 miles west on Cecil Ave, turn left on Mettler Ave and the shelter is on the right side of the street.

(If this isen't your dog maybe you would like to help this dog out in some way, maybe even adopting it. Think that over.)

marko
June 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Jesss, Please note that as a total newbie you have to wait a couple of days to get full pm access and full uploading permission.

These posts were approved manualyy by your truly. I sent you a Private message as well. Please click "private messages" which is the link in the top right of the blue navbar or via the link at left of navbar.

Thx - Marko