Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you chico2!!!

14+kitties
June 4th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Big huge :grouphug:s to you mf!! I loved your visit with me today. And although it is not necessary to bring things when you come for a visit I really appreciate the kitty carrier, bowl, scratch post and food!!! :cloud9: I am sure my catty cats will love every single morsel! Sammy got the big bowl. I needed a new water bowl for her. It worked out well! The carrier will get lots of use as well.
Best of all - I got to see and talk to you again! Loved our chat. Any time you want to visit you know where to come!! Now you know which one my house is that is....... :rolleyes: :D :grouphug: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

chico2
June 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Awwww,I was going to e-mail you,because I had a great time,time just flew by.
I love,love,love all the kitties,could sit inside the enclosure for hours and just watch them,truly a paradise for kitties:lovestruck:
and wee,tiny,little TT,omg what a cutie.
OH,and lunch that would have fed 15 people:laughing::laughing:you and hubby are wonderful:lovestruck:

Chris21711
June 5th, 2009, 09:54 AM

Don't get any ideas Chico :laughing:

OH,and lunch that would have fed 15 people:laughing::laughing:you and hubby are wonderful:lovestruck:

So does that mean I should pass on breakfast the day I come 14k :D....j/k.......Finally Ethel booked a week off in June :highfive:

Love4himies
June 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Awwww,I was going to e-mail you,because I had a great time,time just flew by.
I love,love,love all the kitties,could sit inside the enclosure for hours and just watch them,truly a paradise for kitties:lovestruck:

You got to meet :lovestruck: TT :cloud9: :eek: :yell: :sad: I am sooo jealous :o :D

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 02:17 PM
So does that mean I should pass on breakfast the day I come 14k :D....j/k.......Finally Ethel booked a week off in June :highfive:

It wasn't much. Honestly! But yes, I will gladly provide lunch to you and Ethel and whoever else can make it! Maybe Chico can come back out for that day and kr too. :fingerscr

You got to meet :lovestruck: TT :cloud9: :eek: :yell: :sad: I am sooo jealous :o :D

She sure did!! TT just loved her!! :cloud9:

chico2
June 5th, 2009, 03:52 PM
L4H,a one year old,tiny 7/8 lb boykitty,he is just all legs,what a sweety and so were all the others,a whole bunch of beautiful happy cats:cat:
Thank's to 14+ I must add:thumbs up

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Chico - actually TT is only 6.6 pounds on a good day. :eek: I keep trying to fatten him up. He eats like a trooper but just does not gain. :sad: Probably runs it all off chasing his cousins and me!

hazelrunpack
June 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Okay....so where are the pictures from this visit, eh? :rolleyes: You guys just never learn! :frustrated:

:p Sounds like you had fun, though! :thumbs up

onster
June 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
lol I second hazel!!

chico, u are such a sweetie..and so is 14+ :D So really a great match as friends :thumbs up

14+kitties
June 5th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Okay....so where are the pictures from this visit, eh? :rolleyes: You guys just never learn! :frustrated:

:p Sounds like you had fun, though! :thumbs up

lol I second hazel!!

chico, u are such a sweetie..and so is 14+ :D So really a great match as friends :thumbs up

In my defense - chico does not like having her pic taken. Neither do I. :p Chico forgot her camera and I have posted soooooooo many pics of my gang I figured you guys were sick of them by now.
We had a great time! Anyone else wants to come by they are welcome!! Chico knows she is welcome any time. :thumbs up

chico2
June 6th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Yes,I forgot my camera:evil:
Little TT looks like a perfectly healthy little thing,absolutely adorable,like a forever kitten:lovestruck:
To tell you the truth I could have moved in to the cat-enclosure,just sit there and watch all those beautiful kitties.
Yes,14+ is the best,also a tiny little thing:laughing:I being 5'7 hit my head twice going in through the gate to the cats,the gate obviously built for someone much shorter,like 14+:laughing:

14+kitties
June 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Yes,I forgot my camera:evil:
Little TT looks like a perfectly healthy little thing,absolutely adorable,like a forever kitten:lovestruck:
To tell you the truth I could have moved in to the cat-enclosure,just sit there and watch all those beautiful kitties.
Yes,14+ is the best,also a tiny little thing:laughing:I being 5'7 hit my head twice going in through the gate to the cats,the gate obviously built for someone much shorter,like 14+:laughing:

:o I am so used to going in and not smacking my head I forgot to warn chico. :o My bad!

Love4himies
June 6th, 2009, 06:53 PM
It wasn't much. Honestly! But yes, I will gladly provide lunch to you and Ethel and whoever else can make it! Maybe Chico can come back out for that day and kr too. :fingerscr

She sure did!! TT just loved her!! :cloud9:

L4H,a one year old,tiny 7/8 lb boykitty,he is just all legs,what a sweety and so were all the others,a whole bunch of beautiful happy cats:cat:
Thank's to 14+ I must add:thumbs up

Chico - actually TT is only 6.6 pounds on a good day. :eek: I keep trying to fatten him up. He eats like a trooper but just does not gain. :sad: Probably runs it all off chasing his cousins and me!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG don't make the jealousy hurt more :yell: :frustrated: :sad: :D

14+kitties
June 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG don't make the jealousy hurt more :yell: :frustrated: :sad: :D

:laughing::laughing: Any time you are coming this way ............... :D Just don't think you are gonna sneak away with him. He may like people but he LOVES his mommy!!!

hazelrunpack
June 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
In my defense - chico does not like having her pic taken. Neither do I. :p

Shyness is no excuse :p

Chico forgot her camera and I have posted soooooooo many pics of my gang I figured you guys were sick of them by now.

NEVER!!!!! Not gonna happen... :frustrated:
We had a great time! Anyone else wants to come by they are welcome!! Chico knows she is welcome any time. :thumbs up

Careful... I doubt the cats would appreciate a visit from the 9 of us :laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
June 8th, 2009, 10:58 AM
So very cool that you can visit each other:D

Wish there was a fellow Pit and Rottie owner from Pets that lived close enuff to have a meet and greet with...perhaps regular playdates with the hounds.

A lot of my friends won't come to my house, because of the Pitgirls, even tho they know that my dogs will never harm them...but some ppl can't be convinced :sad:

Maybe I'll meet a fellow Pittie and Rottie owner in High River when we move, that has dogs as wonderful as mine so that we can go for walks and such together.

That would be nice...:)

aslan
June 8th, 2009, 11:03 AM
LMPG this is where you're going wrong.... Just meet up with other pets people. I'm a doggie owner, 14+,Chico2 and KR are kittie owners and i've met up with them. Fordgirl and Sugarcatmom aren't too far from you.

Now i wish i'd gone with Chico2 last week.:sad:

14+kitties
June 8th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Careful... I doubt the cats would appreciate a visit from the 9 of us :laughing:

:D That would be very interesting!!

So very cool that you can visit each other:D

Wish there was a fellow Pit and Rottie owner from Pets that lived close enuff to have a meet and greet with...perhaps regular playdates with the hounds.

A lot of my friends won't come to my house, because of the Pitgirls, even tho they know that my dogs will never harm them...but some ppl can't be convinced :sad:

Maybe I'll meet a fellow Pittie and Rottie owner in High River when we move, that has dogs as wonderful as mine so that we can go for walks and such together.

That would be nice...:)

It's great to have members close enough to visit.
Maybe once you are moved and settled in you can place an ad in your local free paper to see if anyone is close enough for playdates. :shrug:

14+kitties
June 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
LMPG this is where you're going wrong.... Just meet up with other pets people. I'm a doggie owner, 14+,Chico2 and KR are kittie owners and i've met up with them. Fordgirl and Sugarcatmom aren't too far from you.

Now i wish i'd gone with Chico2 last week.:sad:

Great idea aslan. And you know you can come this way any time. Chico is coming back out so drag yer' butt along!!

aslan
June 8th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Great idea aslan. And you know you can come this way any time. Chico is coming back out so drag yer' butt along!!

i had to babysit sir nutless and i didn't want Chico to have to leave early for me, and the evil weatherman said it was gonna rain and ummmm i can't stay inside too long hon. Next time i'm oding on antihistamine and hitching with chico.

14+kitties
June 8th, 2009, 11:15 AM
i had to babysit sir nutless and i didn't want Chico to have to leave early for me, and the evil weatherman said it was gonna rain and ummmm i can't stay inside too long hon. Next time i'm oding on antihistamine and hitching with chico.

We weren't in the house very long. Enough time to meet the kitties and do lunch then back out so Chico could smoke. Spent most of our time on the deck or in the catuary.
I didn't know Quincy was being denutted till Chico got here. :o
But you would still probably have to do an antihistimine anyway with all my kitties. :D

chico2
June 8th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Awww LMPG,I would visit you,except I don't have any dogs for play-dates,I would NEVER be afraid of your beautiful girls,what kind of friends do you have:frustrated:

Aslan,I know you could not come because of QMan,but I know you would have loved it,beautiful countryside and 14+ is a gem.:lovestruck:the kitties,hmmmm,what can I say:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
June 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Ohhhh...:o..I didn't mean to make it sound like I am only interested in meeting other dog owners or bully owners. I would love to meet cat ppl too, or guardians of any animals...I luv them all,(with the exception of spiders, they terrify me to the point where I can't trust my bowels not to fail me..:o) and I too am a cat guardian.

Once again I failed to articulate myself...:o

I would just like to meet some fellow pets.ca members.:)

Luvmypitgirls
June 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Awww LMPG,I would visit you,except I don't have any dogs for play-dates,I would NEVER be afraid of your beautiful girls,what kind of friends do you have:frustrated:

Chico, unfortunately some of my friends just refuse to listen to reason, beyond brainwashed by the mainstream media into believing that Pitbulls are nothing more than a liability, child killers, blah blah blah.
If I chose only to be friends with those that know the truth about Pitbulls, I would suffer from extreme lonliness I think.

A couple of my friends have after exhaustive pleading, have come to meet the girls and my Rotti, and I was able to convince them that they are wonderful loving dogs, but some of the others...well...I've learned that you can't make ppl listen, therefore I don't push it.

chico2
June 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Wow,that's very,very hard for me to comprehend:confused:

Luvmypitgirls
June 11th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Wow,that's very,very hard for me to comprehend:confused:

My explanation or some of my friends positions re: Pits and Rotts?

chico2
June 11th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Here I am trying to show my intelligence using comprehend instead of understand:laughing:of course I meant your friends:dog:

Luvmypitgirls
June 11th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Here I am trying to show my intelligence using comprehend instead of understand:laughing:of course I meant your friends:dog:

Ha, I figured as much. LOL, don't worry I don't understand most of my friends either and some of them I've known for years.:laughing: