Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sullys Story

MommaKat
June 3rd, 2009, 10:55 PM
http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-Sully-Lovable-Golden-Retriever-Please-Read-my-Story-W0QQAdIdZ132322664

I'm hoping no one minds me posting this here. I usually try to stay away from my local Kijiji, but every once and a while I do look (I don't know why, I just do sometimes) . Today I'm glad I did, I found this wonderful post (above link). It is very sad but it's well written and echoes a lot of what many of our wonderful rescuers have been saying on this forum.

I don't know this woman but I am going to email her and give :goodvibes: for her sister and Sully. I really hope things work out for them.

growler~GateKeeper
June 4th, 2009, 12:27 AM
:sad: poor Sully :dog: :goodvibes: for him & his mum

coppperbelle
June 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
This story sounds really familiar. I think I read it on Craigslist a few months back and at that time they were from somewhere in the U.S. and were soliciting donations for the "supposed" surgery.

MommaKat
June 4th, 2009, 08:50 PM
This story sounds really familiar. I think I read it on Craigslist a few months back and at that time they were from somewhere in the U.S. and were soliciting donations for the "supposed" surgery.

Oh wow, I thought I could spot those kinds of ads pretty well but I guess not. It just sounded so sad and seemed fairly well written. I kind of expected fakes to be something like "DAWG NEEDZ SURGRY PLS SEND MUNY" . I showed it to DH and he called me a sap :rolleyes: .

coppperbelle
June 5th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Oh wow, I thought I could spot those kinds of ads pretty well but I guess not. It just sounded so sad and seemed fairly well written. I kind of expected fakes to be something like "DAWG NEEDZ SURGRY PLS SEND MUNY" . I showed it to DH and he called me a sap :rolleyes: .

LOL nothing wrong with being a sap, as long as you don't let others take advantage of you.,