Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Meet Charlie

EndOfFashion
June 2nd, 2009, 11:03 PM
So it came to my attention that I talk about my fuzzies as though everyone knows them, and, well...they don't! So I'm posting a load of photos for everyone to get acquainted with our lovely 4-year old DSH, Fat Charlie.

He was adopted from the Toronto Humane Society a year ago. He weighed 25 lbs at the time and his name was Gigantor. The first thing we did was change his name! He's down to about 20 lbs and we're working on getting him to a healthier weight. He's sweet, cuddly, super affectionate, and likes to talk (mostly when he's hungry).

Meet Charlie!

EndOfFashion
June 2nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry, the next few won't be so HUGE!

Charlie playing (he doesn't get up and chase things but will lie there and swat at the fishing pole), and the last one is how I found Charlie and the BF sleeping one day! :lovestruck: Cute

Jim Hall
June 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
i ya lol gigantor keep the diet up you canget called slinky!!! lol mmm well at least youknow bf has a clean b***

EndOfFashion
June 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
The first one's kind of blurry but it's the only one I have that shows how Charlie likes to sit when he cleans himself. Ah that last one...isn't he handsome? :lovestruck:

EndOfFashion
June 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM
i ya lol gigantor keep the diet up you canget called slinky!!!

LOL Jim Hall, maybe not Slinky, but eventually it'll just be "Charlie" and not "Fat Charlie"!

EndOfFashion
June 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM
Last ones! The last two are from today. I was trying to take a photo of him playing because it's freakin adorable, and he started nomming on the camera strap! *mmm, camera strap*

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2009, 03:17 AM
Charlie is adorable :cloud9: & will be even more stunning once he's abit slimmer :o