Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Milou looking for forever family !! (Quebec)

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
Hi everybody ! I'm Milou , a 4 year old black lab , I've been told that I'm a typical lab .... because I love EVERYONE and I am ALWAYS happy. Yep , I love people , I love dogs , I love cats .... I know basic commands and I listen well ... wow , to hear me talk like this , you would think I'm a perfect dog .... well I am ! I love to follow you around , love to play with other dogs , even with cats if they want my friendship that is , if they don't , I leave them alone. My foster mom can confirm because she has 3 dogs and 4 cats , and I am good with all of them.

I would love a family with kids who are 12 and up (no sml children because I could knock them over) or with another dog to play with .... an active family that I can follow everywhere , that will take me on regular walks and who knows , a few hikes in the woods would be real nice too. I hope to see my new family soon , and please make sure to consider EVERYTHING before adopting me , so you're going to have to be my forever family !!!

please pm my foster mom (Frenchy) if you think you are the perfect family for me !

diandpat
June 2nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Don't get too attached Frenchy....I can't imagine it will take long for him to find his family. He is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Winston
June 2nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
Wow Milou is gordeous! he looks like my boy but in black! :laughing: I have to say not that I am biased or anything but labs are wonderful dogs with great temperments and unique personalities! Frenchy your so lucky to have him at age 4 cause its perfect...thats when they seem to mature! :D

He will be snatched up in a heart beat! :thumbs up

Chaser
June 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
I want him SO badly!!!! :flirt:

I'm completely in love, but can't have another dog yet :sad:

I have no doubt he will find an awesome forever family though.

TeriM
June 3rd, 2009, 03:05 AM
Milou :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:.

A little (ok a lot) far away for me but I'm sure this sweetie will score a home quickly :goodvibes:.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2009, 09:44 AM
please pm my foster mom (Frenchy) if you think you are the perfect family for me !

Done :thumbs up.

:laughing: Just kidding :D.

lUvMyLaB<3
June 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM
oh goodness gracious me

I am so in love

I am a little verklemt right now....

Frenchy
June 3rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Done :thumbs up.

:laughing: Just kidding :D.

:laughing: control yourself LP :laughing:

It was Dianpat that posted to me to not get too attached .... LP hasn't even met him and everytime we talk this week , she mentions him :laughing:

I am a little verklemt right now....

I'll give you a topic .... talk among youselves :D I miss Mike Myers on SNL :D

I'm not worried at all for Milou , he's a great dog and will find himself a great family.

He does get very excited when I come home from work and jumps on me a bit , and he's pretty big so , we are working on that. :)

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2009, 09:30 PM
He does get very excited when I come home from work and jumps on me a bit , and he's pretty big so , we are working on that. :)

I hope you have more success with Milou than you do with Penny :laugh:.

He's gonna make one family really really happy soon :goodvibes:.

Frenchy
June 3rd, 2009, 10:09 PM
I hope you have more success with Milou than you do with Penny :laugh:.

:laughing: yes I got double the love tonight , with Penny , than with Milou ! But Milou is nothing like Penny :crazy:

mollywog
June 3rd, 2009, 10:26 PM
oh wow, he seems like the perfect dog- how did he end up in rescue? :shrug:
I am sure you will have no problem finding a new home for him. He sure is purrrty! :lovestruck::cloud9:

CearaQC
June 3rd, 2009, 11:39 PM
Yes how did that gorgeous guy end up in rescue? Oh how I wish we could afford another dog. He looks kinda like Sheeba in the face.

hazelrunpack
June 4th, 2009, 01:28 AM
He's got such a regal, dignified look to him, Frenchy...but he's a labby so I know there's gotta be a clown in there somewhere!!! :laughing: Milou is one handsome dude, that's for sure! :flirt:

COCO350
June 5th, 2009, 01:39 PM
What a beautiful boy, hope he finds his forever home...good luck!

Frenchy
June 7th, 2009, 11:13 AM
He's got such a regal, dignified look to him, Frenchy...but he's a labby so I know there's gotta be a clown in there somewhere!!! :laughing: Milou is one handsome dude, that's for sure! :flirt:

omg it's non stop playing here with him ! when Nelly wants a break , Milou sticks with me by following me everywhere in the house . He also likes to play with Monsieur le chat (only when Monsieur feels like it :laughing:)

Milou was giving up due to divorce. :shrug:

Golden Girls
June 7th, 2009, 11:24 AM
omg another foster :cloud9: :goodvibes: Milou

the gang
June 7th, 2009, 11:00 PM
he is so cute!! i saw him on the site, brenda and the pins.

clm
June 9th, 2009, 03:31 PM
He looks like a very happy go lucky dog. Someone is going to score big time if they give him his forever home.

Cindy

Frenchy
June 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
omg I forgot to update this thread .... Milou has been ADOPTED ! he is still here , he has a vet's appointement on Thursday evening and his future mom is soooo eager and excited about the adoption that , she will pick him up at my house late Thursday evening :D she has Friday off and wants to spend her 3 day week end with him.

Milou will have a 29 000 sqf fenced yard to play in , someone home all day with him , many walks , and 2 chocolate Labs cousins !!!

The down side is .... I was hoping for someone closer to my area to adopt him so that him and Nelly could have play dates. :o

14+kitties
June 16th, 2009, 07:47 PM
:highfive: WTG Frenchy!!!!!!!! You rock girl!!!
I am sure Milou will be very very happy in his new home!! :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 16th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I must add that , Milou has been one of the easiest dog that I ever had to foster . Good thing he got adopted fast ;)

Congratulations Milou , we will miss you !!!

Mat&Murph
June 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM
awww awsome news for Milou!!!!!!! WTG Frenchy for finding him a home soo quick!!
Congrats Milou!!!!!!

hazelrunpack
June 16th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Yay for Milou!! :highfive:

Not close enough for playdates, though :sad: Well, gotta convince his new mom to join pets.ca, then, so Nelly can at least get pics! :thumbs up

Chris21711
June 17th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Good thing he got adopted fast ;)

:confused: Otherwise he would not have been leaving......right :)

Great going Frenchy :highfive:...I wish him every happiness in his new home :dog:

luckypenny
June 17th, 2009, 10:15 AM
One more sleepies to go :goodvibes:.

diandpat
June 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I hate to say "I told you so" but...

Don't get too attached Frenchy....I can't imagine it will take long for him to find his family. He is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congratulations Frenchy...another success story and sounds like he is definitely going somewhere perfect :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM
One more sleepies to go :goodvibes:.

I know :yell:

:p

I have asked the rescue for another foster , so that Nelly doesn't go "cold turkey" :p