Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wubba Tug

luckypenny
June 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Penny and her new pal Jasmine :cloud9:. I could watch these two play all day long.

luckypenny
June 2nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
Jasmine had quite the grip which resulted in Penny dragging her all over :laughing:.

diandpat
June 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
LOL, that Jasmine is a feisty little girl and certainly holds her own against Penny :thumbs up

How is she doing socializing with humans? Getting any more comfortable? I am sure in your and your family's capable hands, it is only a matter of time :highfive:

Love her froggy pose :cloud9:

luckypenny
June 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
She's coming along at her own pace, slow but steady. Last night, for the first time in the 3 weeks she's been here, she slept in our room........on our bed....resting her head on my legs :eek: :goodvibes: :thumbs up.

We still can't reach for her nor touch her yet but the fact that she's initiating contact herself is soooooo exciting.

diandpat
June 2nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
She's coming along at her own pace, slow but steady. Last night, for the first time in the 3 weeks she's been here, she slept in our room........on our bed....resting her head on my legs
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I think that that is a very good sign :thumbs up

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2009, 07:34 PM
Jasmine had quite the grip which resulted in Penny dragging her all over :laughing:.

awwww now we need a video of this !!!!!! :pray:

Jasmine seems to be able to hang on :thumbs up good girl Penny for making the fosters feel welcome :angel:

Dracko
June 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM
Um, I don't think your dogs have quite enough toys out in the yard!

:rolleyes:

Chaser
June 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Adorable! :lovestruck:

But how on earth do you ever cut your grass with all those toys out there????

Diamondsmum
June 2nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
awwe Jasmine is soo cute & Penny too :cloud9:

Diamonds a lil jealous & requested we go to Auntie LP's for a visit to PLAY!!!

.nanama
June 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM
i wanna come live with you and penny :laughing: she is SOOOO PRECIOUS!

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2009, 01:11 AM
Great tug o' war pics :laughing:

Penny has been so wonderful with all your fosters :highfive: on the contact

TeriM
June 3rd, 2009, 01:35 AM
Awww, Penny is such a good (and beautiful) big sister to your fosters :lovestruck:. Jasmine is also a real cutie pie :lovestruck:.

Ummmm ....
Where are the Ava and Lucky pictures? :yell: :D

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Um, I don't think your dogs have quite enough toys out in the yard! :rolleyes:

The dogs don't seem to think so either as they keep emptying out their indoor toy boxes and strewing it all over outside :clown:.

But how on earth do you ever cut your grass with all those toys out there????

I pick up :shrug:.

:p

Actually, they're currently in a temporary run so I can't even get a mower in there (no gate). :fingerscr I'm done with securing the new fencing by tomorrow so they can spread their toys out all over :laughing:.

Diamonds a lil jealous & requested we go to Auntie LP's for a visit to PLAY!!!

Tell Diamond we have an open door policy....just make sure to knock first ;).

Penny has been so wonderful with all your fosters :highfive: on the contact

She is great :angel:. Quite aloof the first few days, almost like she's assessing what kind of play would be best with a new foster. But she does bring out the best in especially the shyer ones.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2009, 09:02 AM
Oh oh oh, forgot to say, Jasmine progressed from laying on my legs this morning to laying on my stomach for 30 seconds :goodvibes:. I got in two very gentle strokes before she moved of to wrastle with the others :).

growler~GateKeeper
June 3rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Wonderful :highfive: won't be long now :D

Mat&Murph
June 4th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I am soo happy Jasmine is comin along. She is just taking her sweet time!!!! Penny Looks happy to have a playmate. Great pics

luckypenny
June 4th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Ummmm ....
Where are the Ava and Lucky pictures? :yell: :D

"Heehee, that tickles Ava."

"Hey! Not so rough!"

ancientgirl
June 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Um, I don't think your dogs have quite enough toys out in the yard!

:rolleyes:

:laughing:And people talk about MY cat toy filled living room. :laughing:

Dog Dancer
June 4th, 2009, 05:18 PM
What great shots, all of them. Hey not so rough made me laugh. Jasmine is making great progress under your loving hands it seems. :thumbs up:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
June 4th, 2009, 09:29 PM
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Jasmine certainly looks like she's enjoying her time at your house, LP :D And sleeping with her chin on your leg!!! :thumbs up So much progress in such a short time!

JennieV
June 5th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Awww LP!
I think a visit is in order, I need to meet Jasmine and revisit with other sweeties as well...

Penny is amazing and Lucky is :angel:

Ava is just :cloud9:

...Can you tell I adore your doggies?? :laughing::laughing: :lovestruck:

Love4himies
June 5th, 2009, 09:41 AM
OMG, this the first I have heard of Jasmine :eek: :yell: :o. Doesn't sound like she had a great start to her life, but I am sure under your very skilled and loving hands she will come along very nicely, lp.

Love the pics, your dogs always looks so happy :cloud9:.

Ummmm, AG, nobody can beat the amount of toys you have for your cats :D.

onster
June 5th, 2009, 05:58 PM
awww soooo good to see your crew LP!

I can jsut imagine penny dragging Jasmine away! lol funny pics!

TeriM
June 8th, 2009, 02:48 AM
"Heehee, that tickles Ava."

"Hey! Not so rough!"

Thanks LP, now I have my fix of all your lovely furries at least for a week or so :D.

Love that Hey, Not so rough pic :laughing:.

growler~GateKeeper
June 8th, 2009, 04:35 AM
:laughing: in the Hey not so rough pic it looks like Penny is cheering Ava on or giving her tips :D

Frenchy
June 8th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I met Jasmine again this week end :lovestruck: I went to play with LP's doggies ... ehh....I mean ... I went to visit LP :D

luckypenny
June 8th, 2009, 08:34 PM
:laughing: in the Hey not so rough pic it looks like Penny is cheering Ava on or giving her tips :D

I think she's eyeing the back of Ava's exposed neck and wondering if she should risk Ava's wrath :rolleyes: :evil:.

I met Jasmine again this week end :lovestruck: I went to play with LP's doggies ... ehh....I mean ... I went to visit LP :D

Uh huh, eh?

They enjoyed your company immensely. I have to let everyone know though, that all of Penny's training flies right out the window when Frenchy gets here. I have never, ever seen Penny go so stooooopid over someone the way she does with her. Jumps, kisses, rolls, jumps, drops on her back, jumps for more kisses, etc etc. Penny just totally loses her senses...she loves Frenchy :lovestruck:.

Frenchy
June 8th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Penny just totally loses her senses...she loves Frenchy :lovestruck:.

it's Penny's golden side :lovestruck: :cloud9: :laughing:

then I get home and get the same treatment from Milou !! but less hyper LOL