Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some of this week end

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 06:49 PM
Not much , but those pics I just had to take !

Chloe , looking adorable as always , she just kills me when she does that ! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM
My crazy Coco .... didn't know this was going on , I walked in my bedroom and saw this (yes , she is between the screen door and the glass door :headslap:) :

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 06:55 PM
Nelly and newbie foster ... omg they're having so much fun together !! :thumbs up

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 07:14 PM
:eek: Newbie foster and you didn't tell us. :yell:

Those are such cute pics of Chloe .....I love them. :cloud9:

And, how the heck did Coco get between the glass and screen? :laughing:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
:eek: Newbie foster and you didn't tell us. :yell:

I just got him yesterday :p

Those are such cute pics of Chloe .....I love them. :cloud9:

And, how the heck did Coco get between the glass and screen? :laughing:

Coco goes where Coco wants to go ... no matter what :laughing:

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 07:23 PM
So when are you going to post the details? :frustrated:

I still can't believe that Coco fits between the screen and the door. :eek: She looks just as big as my two and I know they wouldn't. :D

TacoGrl
June 1st, 2009, 07:24 PM
Cats :rolleyes:

Chloe just thinks that is a smaller her :D She IS so sweet :lovestruck:

Nelly and newbie foster...yup, your hands will be FUUUUULL with them around! :laughing:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:27 PM
So when are you going to post the details? :frustrated:

I have to ask the rescue if I can open an adoption thread first. :)

Nelly and newbie foster...yup, your hands will be FUUUUULL with them around! :laughing:

It's all balanced now .... 4 cats & 4 dogs :D

Mat&Murph
June 1st, 2009, 07:29 PM
Awww frenchy, chole looks soooo sweet!!!
Coco, what was she thinking??? :laughing:
Nelly and Milou are a match made in heaven!!!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:33 PM
Nelly and Milou are a match made in heaven!!!! :lovestruck:

Must I always have to say this : he is a FOSTER :yell:

:laughing:

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 07:34 PM
i recall you saying that about chloe tho... and look how happy nelly is. and ummm i'll think of something give me time

Mat&Murph
June 1st, 2009, 07:35 PM
Awww look how they play!!! Nelly will be lost now :laughing:

diandpat
June 1st, 2009, 07:43 PM
:thumbs up on the new foster Frenchy...I hope this means that things are settling down some with Chloe (who is just too cute for words, btw ;) ) :cloud9::cloud9:

Coco sure is coocoo...those pics are a riot :laughing::laughing:

Always have a soft spot for Nelly :lovestruck::lovestruck:

And Bailey...Oh, being neglected again. He should really come live here :p

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:46 PM
i recall you saying that about chloe tho... and look how happy nelly is. and ummm i'll think of something give me time

Chloe doesn't count !!! She was suppose to be a golden :laughing: obviously she wasnt and I couldn't put her up for adoption with the golden rescue , I didn't have a choice than to keep her :rolleyes:

my only foster failure was Sam :rip: and it took me 3 months to decide he wasn't leaving .... not bad average , Milou is foster #25 :)

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Milou is foster failure #25 :)

We know. :cloud9: :thumbs up :D

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 07:50 PM
lol, perfect rainbow

pbpatti
June 1st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Chloe and her stuffy how sweat is that to watch them cuddle their toys. Coco must be a magician to fit between the screen and the door, looks like she wnated to go out real bad. Nellie is sure looking great, and the new foster will enjoy her time with you and your furbabies.

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM
lol, perfect rainbow

But I forgot to delete the 5 so it looked like #2. :D

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM
:thumbs up on the new foster Frenchy...I hope this means that things are settling down some with Chloe (who is just too cute for words, btw ;) ) :cloud9::cloud9:

Coco sure is coocoo...those pics are a riot :laughing::laughing:

Always have a soft spot for Nelly :lovestruck::lovestruck:

And Bailey...Oh, being neglected again. He should really come live here :p

Chloe is doing better ! Most days she doesn't have accidents :thumbs up and will only wake me up early in the morning now , instead of in the middle of the night. She is not putting on any weight though :shrug:

Poor Bailey , I did take pictures of him and then the cam died (batteries)

my poor old guy is not only going blind , he can barely hear now. I was right behing him yesterday , calling him , he was facing the other way , wiggling his tail and bum, then went the opposite way thinking I was in the hallway , but I was right behind him :laughing: as long as he's not sick ....

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
We know. :cloud9: :thumbs up :D

But I forgot to delete the 5 so it looked like #2. :D

nice editing Rainbow :laughing:

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 07:59 PM
nice editing Rainbow :laughing:

I learned it from you. :D

diandpat
June 1st, 2009, 08:05 PM
my poor old guy is not only going blind , he can barely hear now. I was right behing him yesterday , calling him , he was facing the other way , wiggling his tail and bum, then went the opposite way thinking I was in the hallway , but I was right behind him :laughing: as long as he's not sick ....

Aw, Ginger has been like that for over a year now...apparently it is normal that they can hear but can't figure out where it is coming from :shrug: If I whistle just right or when Hobo barks she is bang on. It is very odd :p I'm with you tho...as long as she is not sick because she sure isn't unhappy. It bothers me wayyyyyyy mooooooooore than her ;)

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 08:14 PM
Aw, Ginger has been like that for over a year now...apparently it is normal that they can hear but can't figure out where it is coming from :shrug:

That explains a lot now .... I was confuse at first because I thought he was just going blind so I was wondering how come he couldn't , at least , follow the sound of my voice ! :o

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 08:16 PM
Aww, they're all scrumptious :lovestruck:. Glad Chloe is letting mom get a bit more sleep :thumbs up.

Diamondsmum
June 1st, 2009, 09:07 PM
awwwwwwwwwww sooo cute :cloud9:Chloe looks just adorable with her stuffie.

& Milou & Nelly :cloud9:

Sily coco :crazy:

Magicwildwolf69
June 1st, 2009, 10:49 PM
hehe the new "foster" looks so much at home right now! so cute:lovestruck:

and what a silly kitty. somehow i think my cats would try to do the same things.

and what a pretty girl Chloe loving her stuffy :cloud9:

Chaser
June 1st, 2009, 11:02 PM
OMG!!!! You got a black labby foster!!!! Please let Nelly keep him! :lovestruck: And if not then send him my way because I'm in love now :cloud9:

Coco is too funny :laughing: Rupert does the exact same thing and at 18 lbs. he can indeed squueze between screens and windows. He does that when the dogs are outside and he wants to go attack Kailey.

And Chloe is just too sweet with her stuffy!!!

growler~GateKeeper
June 2nd, 2009, 01:53 AM
The 2nd pic of Chloe is so cute :cloud9:

:laughing: Silly Coco :cat:

Nely sure is having a great time w/the newbie :cloud9:

Frenchy
June 2nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
OMG!!!! You got a black labby foster!!!! Please let Nelly keep him! :lovestruck: And if not then send him my way because I'm in love now :cloud9:

but if "Nelly" keeps Milou , "Nelly" won't be able to foster anymore :p.... and "Nelly" , can't afford a fourth dog right now :o

but "Nelly" said that YOU would be a good family for Milou ..... :D

Chaser
June 2nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
but "Nelly" said that YOU would be a good family for Milou ..... :D

Well I think Nelly is a very smart girl...unfortunately DH-to-be doesn't agree with her :sad:

TeriM
June 3rd, 2009, 01:36 AM
Silly Coco :laughing:. Chloe looks absolutely adorable with her stuffie :lovestruck:. Nellie and her buddy look like they are having a great time together :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2009, 11:14 PM
Coco is adventurous, eh? :eek: :laughing: What a character!!

Chloe has such a pretty face. I could stare into those eyes forever :flirt:

Are Nelly and Milou wearing each other out for you? :D