Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sunday Doggie-visit,Fate,Quincy and wee Bailey

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 08:15 AM
Some of the pics from yesterday,Aslan and Grace visiting,with Big gorgeous Quincy and adorable,funny little Bailey.
Fate was very happy to see them,she loves play-dates,they got along great!
That beautiful back-yard is not mine,we went to Fates house.

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 08:17 AM
A good pic of Grace and the Q-man and Aslan with all 3 pups..

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 08:23 AM
Hubby said not to post the last pic,OMG he's so vain:laughing:
If he looks a little uptight,it's because Bailey was putting his little paws in a tender spot:laughing:
All in all we had a very nice day,love to watch the dogs play,Aslan and Grace are great girls:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
June 1st, 2009, 08:39 AM
Those are great. It's so nice to see Fate with her buddies.

breeze
June 1st, 2009, 09:20 AM
Beautiful day to have a play date and friends over!! what a great way to spend the day:thumbs up

great pictures chico. Fate, Qman, and Bailey enjoying the day :cloud9::lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
June 1st, 2009, 09:21 AM
Ohhhh Chico they all look like they are having a blast! :thumbs up

such great pics girl:cloud9:

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 09:50 AM
We had a very good time and it was obvious right from walking the boys up to the fence that they would get along.
We thought Qman was gonna be Fates love but look who she chose.

Fate love Bailey
Roorooing to her man
It's love

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 09:53 AM
If you ever wonder if our guys get enough lovins.
Momma's boy
bigger mommas boy
See she would fit right in here.

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Fate learning to take treats gentle
Qman intercepting a mommy kiss
I fell down

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 09:57 AM
Chico2 and hubby were plotting a kidnapping of our bailey, as you can see he didn't put up too much of a fight.

C'mon kiss me
I'm at home

diandpat
June 1st, 2009, 09:58 AM
What a fantastic way to spend the day :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: So much cuteness, really :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Fate must have loved all the attention...wouldn't it be nice it the owners stepped up and let her go live with you :fingerscr:fingerscr

Great shots, thanks for sharing!

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM
I would sooooo love that Diandpat and i think this is one pupper grace wouldn't say no to. I was amazed little Bailey let her push him around, he usually has no problem correcting another dog if they're bugging him.

Mat&Murph
June 1st, 2009, 10:01 AM
Love the Pics aslan and chico!!! :lovestruck: looks like alot of fun!!! :cloud9: aslan, you might have to watch chico's hubby. he looked pretty comfy with Bailey!!! :laughing:

diandpat
June 1st, 2009, 10:02 AM
I can't believe how much Bailey reminds me of Hobo...never noticed on the FB pics. No wonder Chico and Mr. Chico wanted to dognap :laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
June 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Great puppy pics from both of you ladies!! :lovestruck:
Love Fate. She is such a beauty. Of course Bailey and Quincy aren't half bad either. :thumbs up Looks like everyone had a great time!!

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Believe me we were keeping a good eye on them. I even told Fate's mommy that i was the one who offered to take her if they ever need to rehome. Fate was so happy and bouncing and roorooing. Scared the crap out of wimpy Qman at first.

Mat&Murph
June 1st, 2009, 10:08 AM
Poor Q Fate looks like she would settle right in with you and Grace :laughing:

How is Q today??

Melinda
June 1st, 2009, 10:09 AM
what wonderful pictures!! looks like a fun day!

Chris21711
June 1st, 2009, 10:16 AM
You ladies are baaaaad, I had time to cook a 5 course meal waiting for the pics to come in :laughing:....Real nice to see you had a great day :thumbs up

bendyfoot
June 1st, 2009, 10:31 AM
Great pics, looks like everyone had fun!

Diamondsmum
June 1st, 2009, 10:42 AM
LOl aslan "I fell down" LOL

Awesome day for the puppys great to see.

fate reminds me of onsters Diesal (sp?)

She must be wiped too :cloud9: Soo pretty

cpietra16
June 1st, 2009, 10:52 AM
looked like a great time. Chico....where are you ?????

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 10:53 AM
I thought that too DM, but Diesal is a white sheppard and Fate is a Sibe. I remembered her much bigger until we put Moose next to her.:eek:

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 11:38 AM
cpietra,I am allergic to the camera,don't stick on pics:laughing:
I am waaaaay past the age of photographs:laughing::laughing:
Aslan,great pics,we do love the little funny"ragamuffin"Bailey,what a little clown:lovestruck:

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 11:50 AM
Don't you listen to her Cpietra, Chico2 is beautiful even tho she thinks i'm short. I just dont post pics of her cause i know she doesn't like it.:angel:

LOL, Chico2 wanna babysit when we take qman to be de-manned.(jk)

Love4himies
June 1st, 2009, 11:50 AM
What wonderful pics!!!!!

I am so glad to see Fate getting some playdates. Looks like they had a blast together (including Grace :laughing:).

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM
Great pics and looks like you all had a wonderful time :goodvibes: .....I'm glad the weather was so nice for you too. :thumbs up

I'm sure all the fuzzbutts had a blast (looks like Grace did too :goodvibes: ) and they sure must have been some tired last night. :D

And, I wanna know what Grace's t-shirt says? :D

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM
Great pics and looks like you all had a wonderful time :goodvibes: .....I'm glad the weather was so nice for you too. :thumbs up

I'm sure all the fuzzbutts had a blast (looks like Grace did too :goodvibes: ) and they sure must have been some tired last night. :D

And, I wanna know what Grace's t-shirt says? :D

LOL it says " you look stupid"

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 01:26 PM
LOL it says " you look stupid"

:laugh::laugh: I had to ask, didn't I? :o :D

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 01:28 PM
See i keep telling you guys she just LOOKS innocent.

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 01:37 PM
See i keep telling you guys she just LOOKS innocent.

LOL ...I've never thought that Grace looks innocent .....mischievious, yes, but def not innocent. :D

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 01:38 PM
LOL ...I've never thought that Grace looks innocent .....mischievious, yes, but def not innocent. :D

See now we're back to i love you....LP keeps telling me how cute Grace sounds on the phone, blah blah...She's evil ladies.

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM
See now we're back to i love you....LP keeps telling me how cute Grace sounds on the phone, blah blah...She's evil ladies.

That must only be with you. :D

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
shall i remind you what her tshirt says, and she bought it.

rainbow
June 1st, 2009, 01:59 PM
But that's not evil ....it's just mischievous. :D

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM
Aslan,we would LOVE to baby-sit the little bugger,but I asked Rocky and he said no way:laughing:

Frenchy
June 1st, 2009, 06:46 PM
awww people play date , doggy play date :yell: I'm jealous ! :p

Love all the pics :thumbs up Looks like everyone had fun ! :thumbs up

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 08:20 PM
I'll babysit Q-Man :D.

Love the pics!

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM
I'll babysit Q-Man :D.

Love the pics!

Qman doesn't need babysitting, bailey would

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 08:31 PM
I'll pick him up at the airport, same time as usual, then :).

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 08:32 PM
ummmm let me think about it, umm no,,,, then again...... no, well maybe,,,, no

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM
:yell: You're sooo mean!

:p

aslan
June 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM
no, i know you too well....

love you still tho.

I can always tell qman he's being snipped just so he can come meet auntie LP

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 08:42 PM
Sure, make him blame me for losing his jewels :frustrated:.

I'll make it up to him though :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
June 2nd, 2009, 01:34 AM
Aww everyone having fun @ the doggie play dates :cloud9: Great pics gals :thumbs up

Chaser
June 2nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
Awww....great pictures! Looks like you all had lots of fun :D

TeriM
June 2nd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Looks like an absolutely fabulous day! Friends, gorgeous happy furries and sunshine ... what more could a person want :cloud9:.

chico2
June 2nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
Thank's everyone,I love to see Fate have some fun with QMan and little Bailey:thumbs up
I just went out to give her some treats and she said"where are my friends?":laughing:

Love4himies
June 2nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
Awww chico, does Fate not get a lot of play dates with other dogs?

lUvMyLaB<3
June 2nd, 2009, 07:27 PM
That looked fun! I would also enjoy being in that puppy pile!:lovestruck:

Anyone wanna come to manitoba for a playdate:D? It is awfully lonely here, and it is warm now so all you spoiled weather people wont die!:laughing:

Maybe someday I will go visit my bro in toronto again!:lightbulb: I could bring my pupperz! I don't know if he lives in toronto or scarb.. he is on victoria park.. dont get all that toronto craziness all i learned about when I was there was all about starbucks!!! MmmMMMmm they were everywhere, how cool is that?:cloud9:

chico2
June 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
Well L4H,now when both owners work,she spends part of the day in the garage:sad:but they come home at lunch to let her out.
I am sure she's ok,sometimes in the evening,she gets to play with the neighbors Wiener-dogs and some weekends visiting dogs.
They cannot leave her alone outside when they are not home and I can understand that.

Stacer
June 3rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Awww, nice pics!! Looks like the doggies and peoples had fun!