Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Animal Totems

pbpatti
May 31st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know about animal totems? I was recently told that maybe the OWL is my totem.

Magicwildwolf69
May 31st, 2009, 10:29 PM
well there are lots of books on the subject. i did some reading when i was younger. a totem is either a spirit who watches over you or an animal you represent with your personality. trying to remember lol.

Luvmypitgirls
June 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM
well there are lots of books on the subject. i did some reading when i was younger. a totem is either a spirit who watches over you or an animal you represent with your personality. trying to remember lol.

That makes sense, because I'm sure people have referred to me as a Pitbull on occassion (of course never in the good way :frustrated:)
And I'm certain I have a few Pitbulls watching over me, along with my guardian angels.

Mat&Murph
June 1st, 2009, 12:34 PM
An animal totem matches your personaity, An animal guide is what watches over you. There is an Indian ceremony that helps you find both

pbpatti
June 1st, 2009, 07:35 PM
That makes sense, because I'm sure people have referred to me as a Pitbull on occassion (of course never in the good way :frustrated:)
And I'm certain I have a few Pitbulls watching over me, along with my guardian angels. Always good to have your Guardian Angels beside you.

That is funny you being referred to a pitbull, want to know what PBP stands for????

Pitbull Patti:D

pbpatti
June 1st, 2009, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the replies, I have been doind a bit of reading on the subject and wanted to know if anyone else had any further info. pbp