Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor Bunduk

onster
May 31st, 2009, 03:45 PM
He's been having a bad few days. I promised pics with his bandage on but he didnt keep it on :rolleyes:

Instead, here he is sulking. I was folding laundry and he decided to crawl inside the fleece jacket.

Poor poor bunduk. Can u see his messed up fur on the right side (in the pic)? That would be his snipped off mane due to the matt. Its not so bad thank goodness because he has a lot of hair.

Since he was having such a bad day, I let him nom/suckle on my fingers-usually not so encouraged.

onster
May 31st, 2009, 03:47 PM
Hard to believe he's 2yrs + now!! Still is my baby :cloud9: He really does love his finger nommies. I think you can tell from his face! lol

Diamondsmum
May 31st, 2009, 04:50 PM
AWWWEEEEEE :( Poor baby!!

such a lil suckie

14+kitties
May 31st, 2009, 05:48 PM
If I didn't already love that boy more than I can say those pics would certainly do it for me!!! :cloud9:

Your other thread - you mentioned some drooling and stuff going on with Bunduk. A while back your mom thought he was having a seizure. Is there any way that during one of these episodes he can be recorded? Then you can take the recording to your vet and maybe come up with a diagnosis. I would be a little concerned not knowing what is going on with him. Probably meds for the last time but still..........

rainbow
May 31st, 2009, 06:17 PM
Bunduk amazes me .....I've had a lot of cats over the years and not one of them has ever liked to suck on my fingers. :eek:

I love that first pic of him peeking out of the fleece jacket :cloud9: and, it does look like he is sulking. :D

onster
May 31st, 2009, 06:29 PM
AWWWEEEEEE :( Poor baby!!

such a lil suckie

hehe yeah is a very suckie boy

If I didn't already love that boy more than I can say those pics would certainly do it for me!!! :cloud9:

You other thread - you mentioned some drooling and stuff going on with Bunduk. A while back your mom thought he was having a seizure. Is there any way that during one of these episodes he can be recorded? Then you can take the recording to your vet and maybe come up with a diagnosis. I would be a little concerned not knowing what is going on with him. Probably meds for the last time but still..........

for sure 14+, i was thinking of that. I asked my mom to record it if im not home, dunno if she will tho cuz she hates technology and gets kinda frazzled with it. I myself have witnessed panting/hyperventilation before but it was waaaay back maybe a yr ago on his first excursions outside. I Both times he ran around a bit chasing thigns then he started panting soooo bad, so i took him in, gave him water. Actually it also happened one other time with the laser pointer (now banned). I thought he just had a tendency to overexert himself. He didnt have another episode until the one my mom saw yesterday. Def will record it if i can if it happens again...im almost starting to think he has a weak heart/lungs :sad:. As for the seizure, we havent witnessed that again. Hopefully wont!

Bunduk amazes me .....I've had a lot of cats over the years and not one of them has ever liked to suck on my fingers. :eek:

I love that first pic of him peeking out of the fleece jacket :cloud9: and, it does look like he is sulking. :D

hehehe it does doesnt it? He wanted to go outside :rolleyes:

Ive never heard of any other cat suckling fingers either...he likes to nom more than suckle really. When he was a baby he had to suckle earlobes to fall asleep :cloud9::cloud9: I *have* heard of that one before though.

ancientgirl
May 31st, 2009, 06:34 PM
Bunduk has had a stressful few months. Poor little guy. I hope things get calmer for him.

growler~GateKeeper
June 1st, 2009, 12:58 AM
Aww love the 1st & last pics so sweet little Bunduk :lovestruck: such drama though - this guy has been through so much in two years :grouphug: extra cuddles for him :cloud9:

Love4himies
June 1st, 2009, 06:45 AM
OMG, he is such a cutie :cloud9: :lovestruck:

chico2
June 1st, 2009, 07:42 AM
awww that little lover-boy,sucking moms finger:lovestruck:he could not possibly be cuter than that:lovestruck::lovestruck:
We have to be careful with Rocky when it's hot,so he does not play too long,but he's 13 yrs old,it could be possible Bunduk has a teeny heart-problem,but would not the vet notice that during a regular check-up:confused:

onster
June 1st, 2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks all, bunduk.

AG, I hope so too :goodvibes:

Chico- I'm not sure but Ill ask the vet to listen carefully next visit :fingerscr

Magicwildwolf69
June 1st, 2009, 11:12 PM
awww poor baby! he looks so sweet i do love his facial expressions. he is such a character. :cloud9:

i know we had a few problems with serena. turned out she has a very small heart mummer (sp). we just have to be careful with her playing. when she starts panting time to stop!

hope things turn around for the little "angel"

Chaser
June 1st, 2009, 11:57 PM
What a little suck....I feel so bad for him! :lovestruck:

TeriM
June 3rd, 2009, 01:43 AM
Poor sweet Bunduk, give him an extra cuddle from me please :).

I love that first pic of him cuddled in the fleece :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2009, 11:19 PM
He sure does love his mom's fingers! :cloud9: Did he fall asleep with your fingers in his mouth? :D